Why some people shouldn't be cops

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
A poster here recently took the murder of a cop and pretended that members of BLM killed said cop (see link to thread below).

Turns out a white couple killed him in a burglary of his home.

If this particular poster was an investigating cop, the murder would never have been solved. Instead numerous black people would have been harassed, some maybe even shot on suspicion.

He goes on to prove he shouldn't be a cop for not posting what turned out to be the truth, therefore imitating many bad cops that are never held accountable, or interested in being held accountable, for their own bad actions.

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

#BlackLivesMatter IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION .

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.

A poster here recently took the murder of a cop and pretended that members of BLM killed said cop (see link to thread below).

If this particular poster was an investigating cop, the murder would never have been solved. Instead numerous black people would have been harassed, some maybe even shot on suspicion.

He goes on to prove he shouldn't be a cop for not posting what turned out to be the truth, therefore imitating many bad cops that are never held accountable, or interested in being held accountable, for their own bad actions.

Abilene officer murdered at home in planned, coordinated attack by 'multiple parties'

Abilene, Texas cop AT HOME off duty. Killed in what FBI calls "coordinated, planned attack by multiple parties". Very little information being released. FBI and Texas State Police on scene.

They're now coming for cops at their homes. Probably followed him home from work.

Democrats....if you cock suckers don't denounce #BlackLivesMatter and demand Farrakhan and all others who have incited killings of officers...you may as well be included as terrorists with them.
Buc has zero credibility. That thread he made regarding how to handle the hostage situation pretty much sealed it for me.

sadly, there will always be some bad apples who seem to spoil the entire bunch...

we can try to fix any systematic flaws but we can't ever control all the variables of human nature...

i think the new body cameras should help...

Police Rush to Outfit Officers With Body Cameras
I think we could do with some more screening. There are no doubt tests that predict how influenced you are by your own prejudices. People like the guy in the OP certainly have huge confirmation biases that could be screened out in police boot camp.

sadly, there will always be some bad apples who seem to spoil the entire bunch...

we can try to fix any systematic flaws but we can't ever control all the variables of human nature...

I think we could do with some more screening. There are no doubt tests that predict how influenced you are by your own prejudices. People like the guy in the OP certainly have huge confirmation biases that could be screened out in police boot camp.
Not only do we need new tests, we need new people giving the tests. I know when I was selected right after passing the written test for sherrif, the mental exam was handled by some fat redneck that I got up and walked out on.

true. That guy in the OP has serious issues

true. That guy in the OP has serious issues
Asc, Ravi, you and that dingbat Valerie have commented on this thread, and Bucs has serious issues?! He does, it's true, but seriously, look at yourselves!

Last edited:
and there's a hell of a lot more who shouldn't be a Politician. I worry more over them than I do the police officers.

what gets me is you all run down our police force but then expect them to come running when you need help. boy if that isn't two faced

and there's a hell of a lot more who shouldn't be a Politician. I worry more over them than I do the police officers.

what gets me is you all run down our police force but then expect them to come running when you need help. boy if that isn't two faced
Who told you I expect the police to come running to help me? I dont want a cop anywhere near me unless I personally know them.

White Lives Don't Matter IS a terrorist organization.

#BLMareterrorists

We expect them to do the job they are paid to do, Dingbat.

Why some people shouldn't be cops

I would draw the line at three justifiable killings..ya three. First one who knows? could happen to anyone. Two...sounds like a coincidink to me. Three times? The cop is too unlucky to be packing heat.

Forum List

Back