Why some Muslims can't say Yes or No

Please TYPE IN........emma alberici interview with wassim doureihi on youtube

Sorry but I have no LINK.....very interesting interview....steve,
Illiterate buffoon still hasn't figured out how to post links on this board. :lmao:
F for FCUK...O for OFF:blahblah::blowup::thewave:
Prove me wrong ahole, just post ONE link, anything. Let go...
I have proven you wrong so many times Roudy,you response was very weak calling me an asshole.......the trouble is with you is I am so more original and Cutting,so I'll repeat again F is for FCUK and O is for Off.....CLASSIC because you cannot respond in any worthwhile way..........LOL...Rouds you are my BITCH...LOL

I am the Liq...Ever Living, Ever Faithful, EVER SURE.

This isn't just a Muslim issue, but happens with politics in general, and is especially noticeable when issues of personal and political beliefs get mixed together.

A lot of politicians can't answer questions with a simple yes or no if they are loaded and need to be clarified. That's what goes wrong with loaded bills in Congress that can't be passed with a simple yay or nay because of garbage added to them.

More reason to keep personal and political beliefs OUT of public policy if we want things to be nice and neat where they can be voted on with a yes or no.

That means NO social legislation, no marriage or abortion debates, no area that requires more explanation than just a yes or no. Get govt out of all that, and just keep personal issues for people and states to discuss and decide on a local level where people and groups can answer for themselves.

Then you won't see this problem so much of putting people on the spot in public, holding them to yes or no, when the problem or policy at hand has much deeper complex implications than that.

"Do yoy support ISIL?" is not a loaded question pal.

Forum List

Back