Why SJW Millennials are So F*cked Up in the Head

Living in the SF-Berkely-Oakland triangle, I'm at Ground Zero for a great deal of SJW Millennial nonsense. The escalating violence is out of control. What has happened to Millennials to cause such irrational overreactions to nearly everything?

What happened: Progressive Parenting in which children were both neglected and overindulged. These kids never learned how to cope with reality. I really hope they never gain positions of power.

In 2014, a survey of 100,000 college students at 53 U.S. campuses by the American College Health Association found that 84% of U.S. students feel unable to cope, while more than half experience overwhelming anxiety.

Right. PJ Media. That's a reliable source.

Maybe these kids are anxious because they've seen how badly we old people have fucked it up for them? We've left them 20 Trillion in debt and failed to address climate change, which we probably won't live long enough to see the worst effect of, but they will.

The reality, though, is that every older generation complains about how the younger generation doesn't understand "real" hardship, (Sorry, I grew up a Baby-Boomer, and frankly, couldn't imagine what my World War/Great Depression parents had to deal with growing up.)

Given old White People "elected" (not really) Trump, maybe we are the ones who can't be trusted with the important decisions.
Sure...the parents of the Greatest Generation complained at how good their kids had it. 20 trillion in debt for social spending and welfare for lazy, weak, cocksuckers who cannot lift themselves up.
Hero generation archetypes are bombastic.

Sure...the parents of the Greatest Generation complained at how good their kids had it. 20 trillion in debt for social spending and welfare for lazy, weak, cocksuckers who cannot lift themselves up.

actually, more like 20 Trillion in spending for weapons we didn't need and the Greatest Generation voting themselves lavish retirement benefits.

If we only spent trying to lift up poor people, we'd have never spent that much money.
Joe, the role of the government is to do for the people what the people cannot and should do for themselves. Making yourself less poor is something you can and should do for yourself. No one is coming to save you. Not even your beloved Democrats. You have to save yourself.

I guess baby boomers were terrible parents

The Baby Boomers are the worst generation to ever walk the planet.
Except those that fought in Vietnam.

An imperialist war of choice
How so?

Our invasion of Vietnam was done to implement our will. It was not done in defense of the United States; it was done in response to the Red Scare and the spread of Communism throughout western Asia. How other countries choose to form their government is not our concern.

Again, you have ZERO grasp of how the American electoral system works. You're just another outraged snowflake throwing a tantrum because you didn't get your way.

It doesn't work. The people said NO to Trump, and we are stuck with him anyway. And it's becoming increasingly clear that he has no idea what he is doing.
You should read "Animal Farm." And when you get to the part of the sheep, pay particularly close attention to their behavior. You just might see a resemblance.

I guess baby boomers were terrible parents

The Baby Boomers are the worst generation to ever walk the planet.
Except those that fought in Vietnam.

An imperialist war of choice
How so?

Our invasion of Vietnam was done to implement our will. It was not done in defense of the United States; it was done in response to the Red Scare and the spread of Communism throughout western Asia. How other countries choose to form their government is not our concern.
So, you don't think it played any part in the eventual end of the cold war?

You are a blithering moron Loser who Lost.

Clearly, you are stuck in the denial stage of grief. Get help.

Yet you gusy are the ones who are Miserable when Biffenfuhrer continues to screw up.

We're not the ones dressing up in Vagina costumes and pussy hats, screaming hysterically, rioting, violating the 1st Amendment Rights of others, cutting off our hair, withholding sex and all the other destructive nonsense you loons are embracing.

I thought of this thread after listening to this conservative millennial .....

Forum List

Back