Why SJW Millennials are So F*cked Up in the Head

You have to ask? The low level fascists stooges are kept totally ignorant about civics. The higher level fascist organizers do understand how the law works - and how to manipulate it.

You can keep whining, but Trump is a president the people didn't want, doing thing the people don't want done. Which is why he's failing, miserably.

You have to ask? The low level fascists stooges are kept totally ignorant about civics. The higher level fascist organizers do understand how the law works - and how to manipulate it.

You can keep whining, but Trump is a president the people didn't want, doing thing the people don't want done. Which is why he's failing, miserably.

Too funny.

Trump WON. He's the President.

When Obama won, many of us didn't want him as President - but we didn't run around wearing Vagina costumes and Pussy Hats while shrieking that he was Not-My-President -and cutting off our hair, withholding sex, committing violence and holding riots, preventing liberals from speaking by shouting them down.

You loons are MENTALLY ILL. SRSLY.

"Working" implies it produces a desirable result.

The system you endorse gave us Bush, Trump and RutherFraud B. Hayes, the worst presidents in our history.

The people got this right. The system got it wrong.

Again, you have ZERO grasp of how the American electoral system works. You're just another outraged snowflake throwing a tantrum because you didn't get your way.

When Obama won, many of us didn't want him as President - but we didn't run around wearing Vagina costumes and Pussy Hats while shrieking that he was Not-My-President -and cutting off our hair, withholding sex, committing violence and holding riots, preventing liberals from speaking by shouting them down.

Obama won by getting the most votes. Trump... didn't.

Therefore, not comparable. This was a silent coup pulled off by the one percent and the Russians, and Real Americans should resist.

Not to worry, in a couple of year when Trump has a 10% approval rating, you can tell us you weren't in favor of him, either. And we'll pretend to believe you.

Obama won by getting the most votes. Trump... didn't.

Therefore, not comparable. This was a silent coup pulled off by the one percent and the Russians, and Real Americans should resist.

Not to worry, in a couple of year when Trump has a 10% approval rating, you can tell us you weren't in favor of him, either. And we'll pretend to believe you.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy zzzzzz.

Bill Clinton got only 43% of the popular vote in 1992; Trump got 45.9% in 2016.

We have an electoral college for a reason. hiLIARy ran a lousy campaign. She Lost.

Trump Won.

And I, for one, am not getting tired of all of the winning.

But Clinton got more votes than Bush... that's the point.

We have an electoral college for a reason.

Yeah, because the Slave Rapists who started this country didn't trust the people. They also bled people for sickness 'for a reason', it just isn't a good reason.

The point is, every time we use the electoral vote over the popular vote, it's a fucking disaster because we end up with a president the people didn't want doing things we don't want done.

hiLIARy ran a lousy campaign. She Lost.

Trump Won.

Well, too bad. Trump lost the popular vote. He has no mandate, and no clue what he is doing. He probably won't last out the year.

But Clinton got more votes than Bush... that's the point.

We have an electoral college for a reason.

Yeah, because the Slave Rapists who started this country didn't trust the people. They also bled people for sickness 'for a reason', it just isn't a good reason.

The point is, every time we use the electoral vote over the popular vote, it's a fucking disaster because we end up with a president the people didn't want doing things we don't want done.

hiLIARy ran a lousy campaign. She Lost.

Trump Won.

Well, too bad. Trump lost the popular vote. He has no mandate, and no clue what he is doing. He probably won't last out the year.

You are a blithering moron Loser who Lost.

Clearly, you are stuck in the denial stage of grief. Get help.

Living in the SF-Berkely-Oakland triangle, I'm at Ground Zero for a great deal of SJW Millennial nonsense. The escalating violence is out of control. What has happened to Millennials to cause such irrational overreactions to nearly everything?

What happened: Progressive Parenting in which children were both neglected and overindulged. These kids never learned how to cope with reality. I really hope they never gain positions of power.

In 2014, a survey of 100,000 college students at 53 U.S. campuses by the American College Health Association found that 84% of U.S. students feel unable to cope, while more than half experience overwhelming anxiety.

A byproduct of such fear has been the growth of the “safe space,” a safe-haven for minority groups and distressed students from what they perceive as threats within campus life. Safe spaces contain comforting objects that evoke childhood -- bean bags, soothing music, Play-Doh, coloring books. The spaces often forbid entry to straight white men or political opponents.

The idea of “running to the safe space” is a form of psychological regression. The safe space presents a fantasy barrier against imagined exterior evils, and so encourages persecution paranoia and hyper-fragility. These are all symptoms of histrionic, borderline, and paranoid personality disorders that emerge from problems with the early child-parent bond.

(snip)

As they passed from day care to through high school, these children with artificially enforced high self-esteem were also told that they were morally superior to generations that came before. They were inducted into politically correct language and were even taught to lecture their own parents on racism, equality, and ecology. From the ages of six to eighteen, they took part in yearly multiculturalist “save the planet” projects. They were told they had a heroic destiny as “agents of change.”

(snip)

SJW protests are awash with contradictions. SJWs claim to fight for freedom, but are opposed to freedom of speech, support banning videos and books, and support the violent disruption of public talks, as was seen with the riots at UC Berkeley, Middlebury College, and elsewhere.

SJWs believe in a world with “no boundaries” where “everyone is equal” -- free immigration, open access to healthcare and education, etc. -- but at the same time are obsessed with creating segregated spaces.

While they protest against the “fascist patriarchal state” they are, at the same time, fundamentally Statist, demanding that the government police language for them and punish their enemies. While SJWs claim to fight for human rights, they parade the symbol of the largest genocides in history -- the Communist flag. They are pro-feminist, and at the same time defend Sharia law....

Social Justice Illness: ‘Rising Tide of Personality Disorders Among Millennials’
Great OP! Really Great!

I guess baby boomers were terrible parents

The terrible parents started in the sixties and never stopped. They became worse the parents of 80's kids raised spoiled brat liberal assholes whose kids today are total sissy bitches.

Well, I can say this much about them...They don't judge people and aint rigid assholes.
Unless your white.... or a man... definitely if you are a white man.... or a christian... or a patriot... or a soldier ,police officer or not homosexual....... Want to walk back your truly ignorant statement?

The Baby Boomers are the worst generation to ever walk the planet.
Except those that fought in Vietnam.

An imperialist war of choice
You are a communist.
No, he's not. He is an enigma. He is the antithesis of a communist. He is more from the Ayn Rand mold. I don't agree with him on everything, but he does deserve respect. Honest men can have honest differences of opinion.

The Baby Boomers are the worst generation to ever walk the planet.
Except those that fought in Vietnam.

An imperialist war of choice
You are a communist.

No, I'm a critical thinker. You're a drone.
I believe you are. A lot of people claim that but in reality are practitioners of critical theory which is the antithesis of critical thinking. They criticize what they do not believe to arrive at what they do believe without ever having to examine what they believe. Critical thinking is to challenge what you do believe to test its validity and identify gaps.

The scary part for me when it comes to Millennials is their inability to communicate in person. We have an entire generation who in the coming years will be in charge and they cannot deal with relationships, lack interpersonal skills and believe they can solve their dilemmas through some form of social media...
Not to worry, predictable surprises have a way of correcting behaviors. That is if one is objective and paying attention.

Forum List

Back