Why Shouldn't We Be Able To Eradicate These People?

All I know is..if we would had eradicated homosexualism and all of its ideologies from all parts of public life -- we wouldn't have so many gays now...

Think of all of the problems we could have avoided that gays caused ....trans people would not have been invented if we had put a stop to the gays...
???

Do you believe homosexuality is inherited?

At least Gays and transgender people are real people with genetic and physical elements pointing to their biological realities. WTF does religion have? Nothing. But yet, it sits here and threatens us with death. Religion is sick and disgusting illogical crap that probably should be wiped out. How dare these disgusting cults threaten people.

I get it, people can’t prove their is a god, so it’s the reason you’re gay, right.

You’ve been persecuted into a dress.

I could post dozens upon dozens of studies in science and statements from institutions of science to back up the biological realities of LGBT people. You sure as shit can't for YOUR God that brainwashes you into wanting to kill these innocent people. That is a fact.

Every single one of those studies support the need to transition and for acceptance. Yet, you can't because you believe in some 2,000 year old middle eastern cult that is no better then islam. lol

I could post dozens upon dozens of studies in science and statements from institutions of science to back up the biological realities of LGBT people. You sure as shit can't for YOUR God that brainwashes you into wanting to kill these innocent people. That is a fact.

Who’s god? I’m an atheist

Every single one of those studies support the need to transition and for acceptance. Yet, you can't because you believe in some 2,000 year old middle eastern cult that is no better then islam. lol

Who the fuck you talking too?

"During his speech on Saturday, Knowles told the crowd, “For the good of society … transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely — the whole preposterous ideology, at every level.” Knowles subsequently claimed that “eradicating” “transgenderism” is not a call for eradicating transgender people and demanded retractions from numerous publications, including Rolling Stone."

I know Matt was forced by the woke-left mob to sort of walk back or clarify his comments...and play some semantics game......and claim he didn't mean eradicating trans people....but my question is...why not? Why can't we eradicate trans people? They are the ones trying to destroy our way of life, they are the ones who are raping our children everyday, so why can't we eradicate them?? What good is it to eradicate "transgenderism" or "transgender ideology" if you will have trans people left in our society, walking around freely?? No, they must be brought to heel.

They are the problem, wipe them out...not saying kill them all, unless they are endangering my life and my children.....but at least put them in prison until they stop being trans..... Pass laws to force them to dress in a way that makes the rest of us comfortable in public when they are around...Don't force us to use pronouns, don't force us to acknowledge your trans existence, why is this so hard for trans people to understand? It would be like saying we want to eradicate Judaism and still allowing Jews to go around being all Jewish and stuff...the same concept applies to transgenderism.....eradicating them means we shouldn't have trans around when its all said and done...or else, what is the point? What would possibly be the point? Manufacturing another faux culture war to deflect from the fact that most of your policies suck? Impossible...

Give the sophomoric fake sarcasm a rest, Biffy.

When you say "we", are you talking about all the kids who ride along with you on that little yellow bus each morning or some other group?
And you think God loves people like you? Your party is split. The racists and the greedy. The dumb and the selfish. You're too poor to be greedy. Either a liar or someone who's really really dumb.

Give the sophomoric fake sarcasm a rest, Biffy.
Instead of dodging the question like a bitch....explain why we can't eradicate transgender people?

If they are mostly child raping Satanic Communists destroying our country -- why shouldn't we eradicate them??

People are having their children raped and molested in schools. Law enforcement have no issue beating down on any parent questioning this at school board meetings.
Wow awesome hyper-hyperbole. Shirley, you have some example in your fevered mind.

Instead of dodging the question like a bitch....explain why we can't eradicate transgender people?

If they are mostly child raping Satanic Communists destroying our country -- why shouldn't we eradicate them??
"If" proves once again to be the most powerful word in the physical universe.

And you think God loves people like you? Your party is split. The racists and the greedy. The dumb and the selfish. You're too poor to be greedy. Either a liar or someone who's really really dumb.
You should ask the nice lady who gives you cookies each day to explain to you what is known as a sentence fragment.

Like this?

The exact case. The single case always pointed too because it involves a transthingie or um student. Totally ignoring the multitude of um, normal or regular sexual assaults in PS covered up by the administrators in much the same way. But it does get the Trans-Fauxrage up doesn't it?

The exact case. The single case always pointed too because it involves a transthingie or um student. Totally ignoring the multitude of um, normal or regular sexual assaults in PS covered up by the administrators in much the same way. But it does get the Trans-Fauxrage up doesn't it?
Because regular sexual assaults are more American because at least the victim doesn't have to wonder if they were assaulted by a trans man or trans woman....that is what freedom is all about

Then don’t ask loony.

Oh, and this was covered up by the school board so he could strike again later. And who knows how many women have been flashed by these morons while in lockers rooms. If it were a regular man…….

Off to jail with ya.

But why? aren’t CIS males “similarly situated” to trans?

Last edited:
Then don’t ask loony.

Oh, and this was covered up by the school board so he could strike again later. And who knows how many women have been flashed by these morons while in lockers rooms. If it were a regular man…….

Off to jail with ya.

But why, aren’t CIS males “similarly situated” to trans?
Like Pavlov's Dogs.......Actually it was reported to the police the very same day it happened. It was kept quiet because of the ages of the kids involved. Pop got in trouble because he went nuts, but who can blame him.

Forum List

Back