Why Shouldn't We Be Able To Eradicate These People?

Like Pavlov's Dogs.......Actually it was reported to the police the very same day it happened. It was kept quiet because of the ages of the kids involved. Pop got in trouble because he went nuts, but who can blame him.

Oh, and then he was transferred and what exactly did this swell lil fella do there?

And, by the way, in that school it would appear that the trans population do bathroom rapes in an amount really disproportionate to there counterparts.

Would trust a trans person before I'd trust a priest or minister...or a MAGAt male alone with my children.

You mean the homosexual priests and ministers that made up the majority of sexual assaults?

Why, because I don’t agree with your tranny lifestyle?

No, because you believe that anyone that does not think and act just like you should be put in a straight jacket for life.

No, because you believe that anyone that does not think and act just like you should be put in a straight jacket for life.

You wanted them killed.

I guess most of em killed, it would be considered suicide for you.

Very confusing.

"During his speech on Saturday, Knowles told the crowd, “For the good of society … transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely — the whole preposterous ideology, at every level.” Knowles subsequently claimed that “eradicating” “transgenderism” is not a call for eradicating transgender people and demanded retractions from numerous publications, including Rolling Stone."

I know Matt was forced by the woke-left mob to sort of walk back or clarify his comments...and play some semantics game......and claim he didn't mean eradicating trans people....but my question is...why not? Why can't we eradicate trans people? They are the ones trying to destroy our way of life, they are the ones who are raping our children everyday, so why can't we eradicate them?? What good is it to eradicate "transgenderism" or "transgender ideology" if you will have trans people left in our society, walking around freely?? No, they must be brought to heel.

They are the problem, wipe them out...not saying kill them all, unless they are endangering my life and my children.....but at least put them in prison until they stop being trans..... Pass laws to force them to dress in a way that makes the rest of us comfortable in public when they are around...Don't force us to use pronouns, don't force us to acknowledge your trans existence, why is this so hard for trans people to understand? It would be like saying we want to eradicate Judaism and still allowing Jews to go around being all Jewish and stuff...the same concept applies to transgenderism.....eradicating them means we shouldn't have trans around when its all said and done...or else, what is the point? What would possibly be the point? Manufacturing another faux culture war to deflect from the fact that most of your policies suck? Impossible...

I think it's a bit extreme to imprison them??
Let's think about this for a bit. Homosexuals have existed for millenniums. 2 thousand years ago if a male was gay, he was stayed a male. They may have worn make up and dressed in drag, I suppose, but they kept their twig and berries. There has been and there will always be homosexuals. That is fact and will never be anything we can do about that. That means as humans, we should still love them and accept them, outside of religious ideology. I have known a few gay men and I swear to you, it was not a choice. I don't know why they are they way they are physically or physiologically, but they are. They are still humans who have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

What has changed is medical and cosmetic science has advanced and now allows humans to change their outward appearance. Medical science has allowed the capability of "Trans" to exist. Like abortions have been attempted for thousands of years, medical science has unfortunately perfected the procedure. Now since Abortions are just a medical procedure, we have some in our society that believe it should be a "Right" to have. The trans community see it pretty much the same way.

At least Gays and transgender people are real people with genetic and physical elements pointing to their biological realities. WTF does religion have? Nothing. But yet, it sits here and threatens us with death. Religion is sick and disgusting illogical crap that probably should be wiped out. How dare these disgusting cults threaten people.
You can't have your cake and eat it too. Religion has been a part of the human mind since, humans. Right, think about it? Regardless of what YOU think religion is, the human nature has always looked for existence and a reason outside of our corporeal reality. And for some, their spiritual belief is as strong as scientific fact. There are very good people that have "religion", trust me there are. You can't throw the baby out with the bath water.

What has improperly happened is that people equate the Christian God with Nationalism and Zionism. You know "God, Country & Guns"... 'Murica! Some Christians absolutely believe that God is in his heavenly place and will curse 'Murica because of homosexuals, abortions, etc.,

However, according to Christianity, God is no longer zionistic. Christ's death, and tearing of the veil in the temple was God's way of saying that man and woman now have direct access to God. The body is now the temple and that each person stands on their own merit and personal faith. The idea that God curses a country because of its choices is Old Testament bullshit. However some Christians have this steadfast idea that America is somehow this new Israel and God still punishes nations... It's utter nonsense, from a theological view.

With that said, there are some religious folk who are not bad. Unfortunately what we see and hear about are the charlatans and the extremists and unfortunately there are sheep that follow them too.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Religion has been a part of the human mind since, humans. Right, think about it? Regardless of what YOU think religion is, the human nature has always looked for existence and a reason outside of our corporeal reality. And for some, their spiritual belief is as strong as scientific fact. There are very good people that have "religion", trust me there are. You can't throw the baby out with the bath water.

What has improperly happened is that people equate the Christian God with Nationalism and Zionism. You know "God, Country & Guns"... 'Murica! Some Christians absolutely believe that God is in his heavenly place and will curse 'Murica because of homosexuals, abortions, etc.,

However, according to Christianity, God is no longer zionistic. Christ's death, and tearing of the veil in the temple was God's way of saying that man and woman now have direct access to God. The body is now the temple and that each person stands on their own merit and personal faith. The idea that God curses a country because of its choices is Old Testament bullshit. However some Christians have this steadfast idea that America is somehow this new Israel and God still punishes nations... It's utter nonsense, from a theological view.

With that said, there are some religious folk who are not bad. Unfortunately what we see and hear about are the charlatans and the extremists and unfortunately there are sheep that follow them too.
And what we hear about with the trans and gay folks is often the worst element of that group too...which is then used as justification to punish the group as a whole.....

Problem is......trans and gay people have done far less damage to the world over the last 500 years than those religious extremists and charlatans....but hey, at least they aren't men dressing like women..eww...

I think it's a bit extreme to imprison them??
Let's think about this for a bit. Homosexuals have existed for millenniums. 2 thousand years ago if a male was gay, he was stayed a male. They may have worn make up and dressed in drag, I suppose, but they kept their twig and berries. There has been and there will always be homosexuals. That is fact and will never be anything we can do about that. That means as humans, we should still love them and accept them, outside of religious ideology. I have known a few gay men and I swear to you, it was not a choice. I don't know why they are they way they are physically or physiologically, but they are. They are still humans who have a right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

What has changed is medical and cosmetic science has advanced and now allows humans to change their outward appearance. Medical science has allowed the capability of "Trans" to exist. Like abortions have been attempted for thousands of years, medical science has unfortunately perfected the procedure. Now since Abortions are just a medical procedure, we have some in our society that believe it should be a "Right" to have. The trans community see it pretty much the same way.

It has already been discussed. Homosexuality has been around for centuries, but so have many other anti social or negative personal traits.

I have no problem with someone who wishes to be homosexual. The problem is, we do not celebrate the other anti social behaviors in the public square ad we seem to want to this anti social one.

Here, we do not have parades celebrating nudism. We don’t have parades celebrating those who practice bdsm. And we don’t have parades for those that practice “water sports”. Or for any other fetish lifestyle.

And what we hear about with the trans and gay folks is often the worst element of that group too...which is then used as justification to punish the group as a whole.....

Problem is......trans and gay people have done far less damage to the world over the last 500 years than those religious extremists and charlatans....but hey, at least they aren't men dressing like women..eww...
🤦‍♂️

Absolutely correct that the MSM, Politicians focus on the extremists, on both sides. However, there is a LOGICAL middle ground solution that does allow for logical, reasonable, discourse that removes our emotion from the conversation. This forum is a perfect example. What do we see, name calling, illogical personal attacks and hyperbole thrown around. And let's not forget, that the root of all this country's problem is either Biden or Trump. I would say that 90% of most of the posters on this forum, have no idea how to have reasonable and logical discourse. Which is unfortunately how most of America thinks too.

People can blame trans, Trump, Biden, Dems and Republicans for what's wrong.... No I blame the majority of YOU who can't think outside your small worldview box and place every situation into a right or left camp.

It has already been discussed. Homosexuality has been around for centuries, but so have many other anti social or negative personal traits.

I have no problem with someone who wishes to be homosexual. The problem is, we do not celebrate the other anti social behaviors in the public square ad we seem to want to this anti social one.

Here, we do not have parades celebrating nudism. We don’t have parades celebrating those who practice bdsm. And we don’t have parades for those that practice “water sports”. Or for any other fetish lifestyle.
I don't disagree. Groups have been marginalized for centuries and for a Society to reach a point where we can begin to accept is great. However, when do we stop over celebrating and over inclusion? Or maybe, when do we hit that normative state when we can wake up and not need to read about the latest B or C level celebrity that has come out? It really does seem that there is an "Agenda" intentional or not, to put the LGBTQ community in front of everything.

My own opinion is this. In some regard, gender identity has reached a fever pitch in pop-culture. Is it a "fad" for some, maybe. Will it phase out some, probably. And maybe that's where the normative state comes into play.

I don't disagree. Groups have been marginalized for centuries and for a Society to reach a point where we can begin to accept is great. However, when do we stop over celebrating and over inclusion? Or maybe, when do we hit that normative state when we can wake up and not need to read about the latest B or C level celebrity that has come out? It really does seem that there is an "Agenda" intentional or not, to put the LGBTQ community in front of everything.

My own opinion is this. In some regard, gender identity has reached a fever pitch in pop-culture. Is it a "fad" for some, maybe. Will it phase out some, probably. And maybe that's where the normative state comes into play.

It’s the age old pendulum swing.

The problem is today, we want to normalize one groups “fetish” niche at the detriment of another group that fought, again since the beginning of time, for the dignity they deserve, that being women.

I have said many times, I don’t care how you dress, but when that “fetish” degrades a large population, as cross dressers demanding access to woman’s locker rooms and restrooms as well as access to womens sports, well, Katie bar the door, I will not have it.

Women have fought way to long and hard for these rights and dignities for men like me, who fully support womens rights, to roll over and die.

Then, when they want access to our children. You might cause a problem no online discussion group will be able to fix.

"During his speech on Saturday, Knowles told the crowd, “For the good of society … transgenderism must be eradicated from public life entirely — the whole preposterous ideology, at every level.” Knowles subsequently claimed that “eradicating” “transgenderism” is not a call for eradicating transgender people and demanded retractions from numerous publications, including Rolling Stone."

I know Matt was forced by the woke-left mob to sort of walk back or clarify his comments...and play some semantics game......and claim he didn't mean eradicating trans people....but my question is...why not? Why can't we eradicate trans people? They are the ones trying to destroy our way of life, they are the ones who are raping our children everyday, so why can't we eradicate them?? What good is it to eradicate "transgenderism" or "transgender ideology" if you will have trans people left in our society, walking around freely?? No, they must be brought to heel.

They are the problem, wipe them out...not saying kill them all, unless they are endangering my life and my children.....but at least put them in prison until they stop being trans..... Pass laws to force them to dress in a way that makes the rest of us comfortable in public when they are around...Don't force us to use pronouns, don't force us to acknowledge your trans existence, why is this so hard for trans people to understand? It would be like saying we want to eradicate Judaism and still allowing Jews to go around being all Jewish and stuff...the same concept applies to transgenderism.....eradicating them means we shouldn't have trans around when its all said and done...or else, what is the point? What would possibly be the point? Manufacturing another faux culture war to deflect from the fact that most of your policies suck? Impossible...

a641b8a9-4b51-4871-8d46-26ebbb7f1993_text.gif

All I know is..if we would had eradicated homosexualism and all of its ideologies from all parts of public life -- we wouldn't have so many gays now...

Think of all of the problems we could have avoided that gays caused ....trans people would not have been invented if we had put a stop to the gays...
Just get rid of humans and the problem is solved.

Just get rid of humans and the problem is solved.

Respect for women and children is all that’s required.

But if you want to rid the world of people I suggest a leadership position for you. And please do lead by example.

Forum List

Back