Why Shouldnt DACA Illegal Aliens Be Deported

The illegal aliens commonly referred to as DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals) have become a major impasse between Democrats and Republicans.

DACA is an executive order that was illegally enacted byBarrack Obama, and that alone couldshould define deportation as the proper action. In addition to Obama's recklessness (to boost Democrat VOTES), the DACA people did come here illegally, and like all other illegal aliens, fit the description of th 17 "Harms of Immigration", just as much as those who came here as adults. In fact, since thy will live longer, they are MORE of a harm than the adult arrivees.

So to PROTECT the American people (always the # 1 responsibility of government) from these many long-lasting harms, shouldn't ALL illegl aliens be deported ? Should we be puting empathy for the DACAs oer protection of the American people, in contradiction to the protecive immigration laws that our ancestors provided fr us ? I think not.

Sure the deportations could result in family separations, but that is a problem that is caused by those who came here illegally, not th American people. Also, recent studies are now showing that there are very few fmiy separations from deportations, wih families sticking together and all going back to the old country, together as a unit.

Some major points have been overlooked in th DACA discussions. One is that the DACAs ar overwhelmingly Hispanic, and Hispanics tend to vote Democrat (which is why Democrats fight so fiercly for them). So keeping them in th US has adverse political effects on Republicans.

The other points are firmly embedded in the 17 points of Harms of Immigration * which if polls are correct, show how ignorant Americans are about immigration - to support something so harmful to them.

* Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.
We need educated workers.

Republicans don't go to school. They think it's bad for America.
Even if they did, most aren't bright enough to screw in a lightbulb.

And cultural erosion? Like playing in pigsh!t?

Mud_Fighters.jpg

This is why we need vaccines.

Overcrowding in schools? Oh please. Republicans think become a teen is graduation. The longer you go, the fewer white wingers.

The illegal aliens commonly referred to as DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals) have become a major impasse between Democrats and Republicans.

DACA is an executive order that was illegally enacted byBarrack Obama, and that alone couldshould define deportation as the proper action. In addition to Obama's recklessness (to boost Democrat VOTES), the DACA people did come here illegally, and like all other illegal aliens, fit the description of th 17 "Harms of Immigration", just as much as those who came here as adults. In fact, since thy will live longer, they are MORE of a harm than the adult arrivees.

So to PROTECT the American people (always the # 1 responsibility of government) from these many long-lasting harms, shouldn't ALL illegl aliens be deported ? Should we be puting empathy for the DACAs oer protection of the American people, in contradiction to the protecive immigration laws that our ancestors provided fr us ? I think not.

Sure the deportations could result in family separations, but that is a problem that is caused by those who came here illegally, not th American people. Also, recent studies are now showing that there are very few fmiy separations from deportations, wih families sticking together and all going back to the old country, together as a unit.

Some major points have been overlooked in th DACA discussions. One is that the DACAs ar overwhelmingly Hispanic, and Hispanics tend to vote Democrat (which is why Democrats fight so fiercly for them). So keeping them in th US has adverse political effects on Republicans.

The other points are firmly embedded in the 17 points of Harms of Immigration * which if polls are correct, show how ignorant Americans are about immigration - to support something so harmful to them.

* Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

Mud_Fighters.jpg

it ain't that they're not bright enough to screw in a light bulb, dean...

it's that they aren't afraid of the dark, and know there's better things around to screw.

(unlike boys like you)

1. Depends on who you are, if you own the rental then yes it benefits you for the time, until they move out and you have to deal with the damages they caused to the property. If you are a renter then it makes it harder on you, higher rent may require you to work a second job, or to cut on many other things you need or want. Its about perspective.

2) Projecting your ignorance I see. SMFH If I was one of those homeowners I would be looking for a reputable company to do the work, my insurance would be paying for my stay at a hotel or whatever.

3) Like I said, if a person knowingly hires an illegal they should be put out of business. All employers are required to have on the employees file the I-9 form and info is sent into the proper Federal Employment Agency which verifies the information and if found to be ineligible will send out a No-Match letter to which the employee has to prove their eligibility. Many companies are using E-verify now. I guarantee if you are found with an illegal on your payroll you would rid yourself of that employee rather quickly, if you don't then you are up for being put out of business.

1. The topic is DACA. These people had regular jobs that are assimilated, imbedded both economically and socially. Lots of them don’t even speak Spanish. You generalize and assumed that all these people are bad people. Again these kids have engineers, nurses, pharmacists, teachers etc etc. I have not met a DACA doctors. So you are wrong again.

2. My Ignorance? OKAY HERE WE GO AGAIN. JUST want to remind you that you started this attack.
My ignorance really? Dude you are basing your dumb ignorant opinions from your HATRED. You are so way off from reality. I love be it when assholes like you go off the track and start attacking. Meaning you are running out of ammunition again.
STAY WITH THE TOPIC.

You avoided my question based from real life but a your rebuttal is so fucking way off from the reality.
If legal immigrants workers are available..... Don’t you think they could have than that? Where are they? Because they have shortages of workers dude.
Reputable company. Correct if you are in your area but if the area was hit by catastrophe like Harvey. That is fucking different.
Insurance pay their hotel. True...... but staying in a hotel that long is not like taking a vacation. Im hoping you understand the difference.

3. I heard you. But what is your point? Again because of your hatred. Are you just going to sit there till your brothers rescue you after several months? ICE are near by why not start arresting everyone. See what happened.

You can keep sticking your E Beri Beri fy however you want but if you apply that kind of restrictions to rebuilt a community like Houston......... You are part of the problem.

I have 2 employees supporting Houston territory. One of them is safe but the other ones house was totally demolished. They did got him a hotel but it’s very far from his kids school and his wife job. There was no hotels closer because most are occupied.
Harvey hit Houston Aug. 17/17.
They started working on his house Jan. 8, 2018 they gave him temporary COO ( certificate of occupancy) Jan. 29.
And consider himself lucky compared to others. There are lots of them that are in that predicament.

1) They all speak their parents tongue, just like you speak Portuguese and English. I didn't generalize nor assume anything, you simply like putting words in peoples comments that aren't there. Claiming I am wrong is hilarious, especially when I'm not. Like I said, it's all about perspective. This is a discussion, if it were a debate you would be standing there looking stupid.

2) SMFH Please go take a English Comprehension class. You keep claiming I have hatred for these people, I have family that are these people. I believe they need to go back home and apply to re-enter, something they never did to begin with. Your questions haven't been avoided, they have all been answered.

3) There you go again, projecting your ignorance saying I hate these people. SMFH

Why would I sit there for months waiting on my brother? I grew up with family doing construction, why wouldn't I start doing some repairs myself?

So you are claiming Houston wouldn't be rebuilt without illegals doing the work? LMFAO So you promote breaking federal employee regulations to hire illegals because people in Houston need to have their houses fixed right away. SMFH

1. Wrong again. They ALL speak parents tongue. YOU are ignorant.
Yes I am am shoving words in your mouth because your opinion is based from hatred and ignorance dude. Hopefully that thick skull will understand the real problem
Just because you keep talking tough doesn’t mean you know what you are talking about.
Looking stupid when your opinion is just plain hatred so fucking way off from reality.
My English really I love this. I just kick your ass again. You are now running out of ammunition.

2. Go back and re enter? This just shows how stupid you are. Why? They are already here. Why not just apply here? That is about 10 years. If they go back to their original country leaving their families, jobs and properties. No that is not acceptable. We have shortages of nurses and teachers right now. Generally shortages of workers all over. Are you going to give up your gardening job then suddenly tomorrow you become an RN? Tough guy like you don’t know shit. Again this just shows your ignorance.

3. Dude all what you are telling is so far off from reality.
Rebuilding Houston. Without those illegals working there right now with massive jobs. Rebuilding will take a lot longer. The waiting list right now are creating a tremendous stress to thousands of families. And here you are giving me your ignorant opinion. Right now if I live there or the whole Houston trying to get back to their feet.... You can FUCK the FEDERAL LAW and YOU .

Why would you sit there waiting for your brothers? Let me rephrase that. Because what you want is hire only American citizens or legal immigrants to come help you rebuild your house in Houston. I’m talking if you live Houston. Stupid.

You are going to do the job your self? Really? So you are going to leave your gardening job suddenly become a carpenter. Maybe. So those people that has regular jobs stop working then start rebuilding their houses without a fucking experience. That’s dumb.

Keep trying you might impress your self.
YAWN :290968001256257790-final:

That’s right go to sleep and don’t wake up. When you come back from reincarnation put some weights so you can qualify your self talking to me.

I warned you before. If you do this again. I do not have trashing you again. If you talk to me decently( which you don’t have) I will talk to you in proper manner. You are a low class gardener citizen anyway so I do not expect any changes.
Goto post #90 and see that your remittance question was answered.

Then go take an English Comprehension class to learn how to speak coherently. Now piss off you fucking moron.
:lastword:

* Harms of Immigration

2. Wage reduction.

6. Increased crime.

8. Increased pollution.

14. Cultural erosion.

Mud_Fighters.jpg

Overcrowding in schools? Oh please. Republicans think become a teen is graduation. The longer you go, the fewer white wingers.
It is what happens when you lose the bet and your first mate gets to practice her leadership skills on you.

Because this is the country they know and they work and go to school and help support the economy. You are confusing illegal immigration with DACA. Trump rescinded DACA. Heartless moron.

Many GOP are pro DACA as well.
Boo fucking hoo hoo hoo.

They are illegal and do not deserve "rights!"

They are here.

Bring them out of the shadows.

Deport the felons and criminals.

No citizenship unless you've served at least 4 years in the military and apply.

Apply and stand at the end of the line.

No voting rights.

1) They all speak their parents tongue, just like you speak Portuguese and English. I didn't generalize nor assume anything, you simply like putting words in peoples comments that aren't there. Claiming I am wrong is hilarious, especially when I'm not. Like I said, it's all about perspective. This is a discussion, if it were a debate you would be standing there looking stupid.

2) SMFH Please go take a English Comprehension class. You keep claiming I have hatred for these people, I have family that are these people. I believe they need to go back home and apply to re-enter, something they never did to begin with. Your questions haven't been avoided, they have all been answered.

3) There you go again, projecting your ignorance saying I hate these people. SMFH

Why would I sit there for months waiting on my brother? I grew up with family doing construction, why wouldn't I start doing some repairs myself?

So you are claiming Houston wouldn't be rebuilt without illegals doing the work? LMFAO So you promote breaking federal employee regulations to hire illegals because people in Houston need to have their houses fixed right away. SMFH

Yes I am am shoving words in your mouth because your opinion is based from hatred and ignorance dude. Hopefully that thick skull will understand the real problem
Just because you keep talking tough doesn’t mean you know what you are talking about.
Looking stupid when your opinion is just plain hatred so fucking way off from reality.
My English really I love this. I just kick your ass again. You are now running out of ammunition.

2. Go back and re enter? This just shows how stupid you are. Why? They are already here. Why not just apply here? That is about 10 years. If they go back to their original country leaving their families, jobs and properties. No that is not acceptable. We have shortages of nurses and teachers right now. Generally shortages of workers all over. Are you going to give up your gardening job then suddenly tomorrow you become an RN? Tough guy like you don’t know shit. Again this just shows your ignorance.

Rebuilding Houston. Without those illegals working there right now with massive jobs. Rebuilding will take a lot longer. The waiting list right now are creating a tremendous stress to thousands of families. And here you are giving me your ignorant opinion. Right now if I live there or the whole Houston trying to get back to their feet.... You can FUCK the FEDERAL LAW and YOU .

Why would you sit there waiting for your brothers? Let me rephrase that. Because what you want is hire only American citizens or legal immigrants to come help you rebuild your house in Houston. I’m talking if you live Houston. Stupid.

You are going to do the job your self? Really? So you are going to leave your gardening job suddenly become a carpenter. Maybe. So those people that has regular jobs stop working then start rebuilding their houses without a fucking experience. That’s dumb.

That’s right go to sleep and don’t wake up. When you come back from reincarnation put some weights so you can qualify your self talking to me.

I warned you before. If you do this again. I do not have trashing you again. If you talk to me decently( which you don’t have) I will talk to you in proper manner. You are a low class gardener citizen anyway so I do not expect any changes.

Then go take an English Comprehension class to learn how to speak coherently. Now piss off you fucking moron.

Look ignorant peasant gardener. I warned you about your low class garbage attitude.

Read my post #88. Your answer post #90 is so fucking way off.

Are you really this dumb? Go read my post #88 then come back to me when you I know what you are talking about. You are just gardener what the hell do you know about remittance any way.

You piss off. MORON. remember who started this nonsense attack.

Last word? Very funny Are you running away again? I am so tired of kicking your ass.

Next you want talk to me this way again? I will trash you again. You got that peasant?

Trust me I’m enjoying this.

I say pass enact daca, after the border is secure, so this doesn't continue to happen.

Why fight a losing battle (you do know that the anti daca people cannot possibly win this fight, right?)

I agree with daca, for people who have been here since a very young age. They don't know any other way of life but American, and you can't really blame them for their parents actions.

Secure the border, daca kids and their parents stay, everyone else goes back, and pass a law that states that this will only ever happen 1 time, after this, it's automatic deportation for everyone not here legally. Short of this, the flow of illegals will continually indefinitely.

1. The topic is DACA. These people had regular jobs that are assimilated, imbedded both economically and socially. Lots of them don’t even speak Spanish. You generalize and assumed that all these people are bad people. Again these kids have engineers, nurses, pharmacists, teachers etc etc. I have not met a DACA doctors. So you are wrong again.

2. My Ignorance? OKAY HERE WE GO AGAIN. JUST want to remind you that you started this attack.
My ignorance really? Dude you are basing your dumb ignorant opinions from your HATRED. You are so way off from reality. I love be it when assholes like you go off the track and start attacking. Meaning you are running out of ammunition again.
STAY WITH THE TOPIC.

You avoided my question based from real life but a your rebuttal is so fucking way off from the reality.
If legal immigrants workers are available..... Don’t you think they could have than that? Where are they? Because they have shortages of workers dude.
Reputable company. Correct if you are in your area but if the area was hit by catastrophe like Harvey. That is fucking different.
Insurance pay their hotel. True...... but staying in a hotel that long is not like taking a vacation. Im hoping you understand the difference.

3. I heard you. But what is your point? Again because of your hatred. Are you just going to sit there till your brothers rescue you after several months? ICE are near by why not start arresting everyone. See what happened.

You can keep sticking your E Beri Beri fy however you want but if you apply that kind of restrictions to rebuilt a community like Houston......... You are part of the problem.

I have 2 employees supporting Houston territory. One of them is safe but the other ones house was totally demolished. They did got him a hotel but it’s very far from his kids school and his wife job. There was no hotels closer because most are occupied.
Harvey hit Houston Aug. 17/17.
They started working on his house Jan. 8, 2018 they gave him temporary COO ( certificate of occupancy) Jan. 29.
And consider himself lucky compared to others. There are lots of them that are in that predicament.

1. Goto post #90 and see that your remittance question was answered.

2. Then go take an English Comprehension class to learn how to speak coherently. Now piss off you fucking moron.

1. Read my post #127.

2. Too much red wine during flight.

Look ignorant peasant gardener. I warned you about your low class garbage attitude.

Read my post #88. Your answer post #90 is so fucking way off.

Are you really this dumb? Go read my post #88 then come back to me when you know what you are talking about. You are just gardener what the hell do you know about remittance any way.

You piss off. MORON. remember who started this nonsense attack.

Last word? Very funny Are you running away again? I am so tired of kicking your ass.

Next time you talk to me this way again. I will trash you again. You got that peasant?
watafuknmoron :cul2::ahole-1:

Is this all you’ve got? I understand it hurts.

I gave you a chance to explain your ignorance about remittance. Where is it?

Next time before you butt in make sure you know what you are talking about. Okay Moron?

I just LOOOVE brutalizing your ass.
Don’t you think you have enough?

What made you think that deporting illegals will stop these remittances?
Removal of illegals will lower remittances to foreign countries.
What about my answer is it you don't understand?

Did I claim the remittances would stop? NO
Did I say remittances would be lowered? Well YES I DID

So where you dropped on your head as a child or were you simply just born a fuknmoron. SMFH

1. That is not true. They pay taxes and contribute to the success of the economy especially here in Ca. Again you are trying to minimizing the importance of these workers. They have teachers, engineers, nurses etc etc. Look at the economy and unemployment rate. Currently its hard to find workers. I might hire some H1.

How anybody can be so dumb as to fall for the ruse that illegal aliens "contribute to the success of the economy" ? :rolleyes:

You bonehead. They are imperialist invaders akin to medieval Vikings. Are you still (February 2018) not aware that the alien invasion of America is 21st century imperialism, with $138 Billion/year being TAKEN OUT OF THE US ECONOMY ? (and reinserted into the aliens' countries economies) ($28 Billion/yr to Mexico alone)

They contribute to the success of the economy all right. You just have the wrong economy, that's all. They contribute big to Mexico's economy, China, India, Phillipines, etc. click the link to see the complete list of international burglars, pillaging our US economy.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

$133 billions remittance. I’m sure you are an international expert of money foreign exchange, international trades and banking.
So my questions to you is...... What do you think they will do with their US dollars once it reach Mexico or other countries?
Are they going to keep in under their pillows as a souvenirs? Or make it a tortilla?
Why do you think it’s a US lose and loss of American jobs?
What made you think that deporting illegals will stop these remittances?
Wow. It's hard to believe you're serious. Are you really this ignorant ? OK, here;s the answers to your amazing questions.

What they will do with their US dollars, once they reach Mexico or other countries, is they will SPEND those US $$ THERE, thereby going into THEIR economies. Like if someone took money out of your house, and reinserted it into their house. Get it ?
It's a loss for the US, because if the foreigners were not here, in the jobs they're in, there wouldn't (couldn't) be remittances $$$ leaving the US. Instead, with Americans in the jobs the foreigners are now in, the Americans would spend their wages HERE, in American stores (AKA "the economy") Got it now ? :rolleyes:

PS - I made a mistake on the numbers. The updated one is $138 Billion/year ($28 Billion to Mexico alone)

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Vicente Fox Says Remittances Largest Source Of Revenue Since 2003, Gloats At Getting Illegals And Matricula Consular Into US : Diggers Realm

Stick to the subject. If you can't do that, stay out!

Because this is the country they know and they work and go to school and help support the economy. You are confusing illegal immigration with DACA. Trump rescinded DACA. Heartless moron.

Boo fucking hoo hoo hoo.

They are here.

No voting rights.

Agree on deporting all felons and both legal and illegals immigrants that committed crimes.

They were brought here by their parents here when they were young.
They don’t know any where else to live and survive except here in US. Lots of them are now adults, have their own families and have regular jobs like RNs, teachers, engineers etc etc etc. Paying taxes like you. Contributing to the society and economy.
That said....... Why not just continue the program without any of these conditions attached??

Currently we have shortages of workers all over. So if we deport these people are you going to change you career and become an RN? I’m just being realistic here.

DACA is not a pathway to legal immigration but Trump is offering US citizenship’s to 1.8 millions DACA members.

Boo fucking hoo hoo hoo.

They are here.

No voting rights.

Agree on deporting all felons and both legal and illegals immigrants that committed crimes.

They don’t know any where else to live and survive except here in US. Lots of them are now adults, have their own families and have regular jobs like RNs, teachers, engineers etc etc etc. Paying taxes like you. Contributing to the society and economy.
That said....... Why not just continue the program without any of these conditions attached??

Currently we have shortages of workers all over. So if we deport these people are you going to change you career and become an RN? I’m just being realistic here.

DACA is not a pathway to legal immigration but Trump is offering US citizenship’s to 1.8 millions DACA members.
I'm not for giving them automatic citizenship. An opportunity, yes.

Giving them "amnesty" is an invitation for illegals to continuously migrate here, expecting to granted citizenship.

I'd prefer to see an end to illegals crossing the border by ending any future chance of citizenship for illegals.

Boo fucking hoo hoo hoo.

They are here.

No voting rights.

1. I'm not for giving them automatic citizenship. An opportunity, yes.

2. Giving them "amnesty" is an invitation for illegals to continuously migrate here, expecting to granted citizenship.

3. I'd prefer to see an end to illegals crossing the border by ending any future chance of citizenship for illegals.

1. Agree.

2. Agree. But these people are already here. DACA program is only to save them from deportation no path
way to legal immigration. Since they are contributing and totally imbedded both economically and society in our system. We can just leave them alone and live a normal life.

3. Agree. We are working on it. Border crossing is only a trickle now compared from 2014.

Forum List

Back