Why Shouldnt DACA Illegal Aliens Be Deported

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
The illegal aliens commonly referred to as DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals) have become a major impasse between Democrats and Republicans.

DACA is an executive order that was illegally enacted byBarrack Obama, and that alone couldshould define deportation as the proper action. In addition to Obama's recklessness (to boost Democrat VOTES), the DACA people did come here illegally, and like all other illegal aliens, fit the description of th 17 "Harms of Immigration", just as much as those who came here as adults. In fact, since thy will live longer, they are MORE of a harm than the adult arrivees.

So to PROTECT the American people (always the # 1 responsibility of government) from these many long-lasting harms, shouldn't ALL illegl aliens be deported ? Should we be puting empathy for the DACAs oer protection of the American people, in contradiction to the protecive immigration laws that our ancestors provided fr us ? I think not.

Sure the deportations could result in family separations, but that is a problem that is caused by those who came here illegally, not th American people. Also, recent studies are now showing that there are very few fmiy separations from deportations, wih families sticking together and all going back to the old country, together as a unit.

Some major points have been overlooked in th DACA discussions. One is that the DACAs ar overwhelmingly Hispanic, and Hispanics tend to vote Democrat (which is why Democrats fight so fiercly for them). So keeping them in th US has adverse political effects on Republicans.

The other points are firmly embedded in the 17 points of Harms of Immigration * which if polls are correct, show how ignorant Americans are about immigration - to support something so harmful to them.

* Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

Because this is the country they know and they work and go to school and help support the economy. You are confusing illegal immigration with DACA. Trump rescinded DACA. Heartless moron.

Many GOP are pro DACA as well.

Because this is the country they know and they work and go to school and help support the economy.
Problem with that answer is it only talks about "they" > the DACAs. It completely overlooks the AMERICAN people who are suffering the harms of immigration that THEY bring

I see it as not about "they". I see it as about the Americans who lose jobs, the US economy that suffers $133 Billion.year loss (in remittances), the US govt that suffers major losses in tax $$$, etc, etc

And why should we be concerned about "they" ? Do we show 1/10 as much concern for the kids of American criminals ?

The illegal aliens commonly referred to as DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals) have become a major impasse between Democrats and Republicans.

DACA is an executive order that was illegally enacted byBarrack Obama, and that alone couldshould define deportation as the proper action. In addition to Obama's recklessness (to boost Democrat VOTES), the DACA people did come here illegally, and like all other illegal aliens, fit the description of th 17 "Harms of Immigration", just as much as those who came here as adults. In fact, since thy will live longer, they are MORE of a harm than the adult arrivees.

So to PROTECT the American people (always the # 1 responsibility of government) from these many long-lasting harms, shouldn't ALL illegl aliens be deported ? Should we be puting empathy for the DACAs oer protection of the American people, in contradiction to the protecive immigration laws that our ancestors provided fr us ? I think not.

Sure the deportations could result in family separations, but that is a problem that is caused by those who came here illegally, not th American people. Also, recent studies are now showing that there are very few fmiy separations from deportations, wih families sticking together and all going back to the old country, together as a unit.

Some major points have been overlooked in th DACA discussions. One is that the DACAs ar overwhelmingly Hispanic, and Hispanics tend to vote Democrat (which is why Democrats fight so fiercly for them). So keeping them in th US has adverse political effects on Republicans.

The other points are firmly embedded in the 17 points of Harms of Immigration * which if polls are correct, show how ignorant Americans are about immigration - to support something so harmful to them.

* Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.

There’s a list a mile long to describe why illegals shouldn’t be here....I can’t come up with one reason why they should.

Because this is the country they know and they work and go to school and help support the economy. You are confusing illegal immigration with DACA. Trump rescinded DACA. Heartless moron.

Many GOP are pro DACA as well.

Why do you bring up RINOs?

We could care less about them, we want all illegals deported today, round them up, put them on military transport planes, give them each a parachute and shove them out of the plane over Mexico...:)

The only reasonable answer i hear to that question is nothing more than emotion.
Fuck that, deport them.
Fuck DACA

We could care less about them, we want all illegals deported today, round them up, put them on military transport planes, give them each a parachute and shove them out of the plane over Mexico...:)
Or do like Eisenhower did in 1954 with Operation Wetback. Ship them down to south Mexico (Vera Cruz) and dump them in the shallow water. Mexico protested fiercely. Ike paid no attention to them.

Or do like Eisenhower did in 1954 with Operation Wetback. Ship them down to south Mexico (Vera Cruz) and dump them in the shallow water. Mexico protested fiercely. Ike paid no attention to them.

I never even read about that...i have heard it a few times.

The only reasonable answer i hear to that question is nothing more than emotion.
Fuck that, deport them.
Fuck DACA
Emotion is part of who we are. It leads to our best moments, as well as our worst.
You're not going to win, you know that, right? People do not want to be unfair. Maybe that's "emotional," but thank God most people don't insist on functioning like a machine.

Sending the dreamers away from their homes to die is cruel, even by GOP standards.

They’ll automatically die in Mexico....how?
One would think they’ll all be assets there...you know, with educations, civility and all.
Imagine if you got a knock on the door and oops, turns out you were brought here at age 1 illegally. So off to El Salvador with you. How long will you last?

Sending the dreamers away from their homes to die is cruel, even by GOP standards.

It's not there homes, we don't speak spanish..
I would never expect your ignorant ass to know any spanish

I know Spanish and Japanese...and I am just a 2nd grade drop out :)

You want to troll that we give a damn about 800,000 illegals I will troll you back..I want them gone...

And I am serious along with the other 20 million or so illegals...get rid of them today.

Fuck that, deport them.
Fuck DACA
Emotion is part of who we are. It leads to our best moments, as well as our worst.
You're not going to win, you know that, right? People do not want to be unfair. Maybe that's "emotional," but thank God most people don't insist on functioning like a machine.
Emotion is a part of who we are. However, policy isnt. In the LEAST, it shouldnt be. Thats how powers fall. Do you want to fall? Turn into Venezuela? Having to shoot people because they want to kill your dog for a meal?
We didnt become the best nation in history because of "emotion" but that is damn sure how it can crumble.
Period.

Forum List

Back