Why Shouldnt DACA Illegal Aliens Be Deported

thank you for confirming that the case was thrown out, and never brought back.
Once again, > When DACA was challenged by members of an ICE public sector union in 2012, the Obama DOJ attempted to argue that “shall” in the above section actually meant “may.” Showing a respect for the English language, the judge in that case ruled that “shall” really did mean “shall” and would have struck down DACA but for jurisdictional problems. Were you of the notion that judges always make correct judgements, and never make faulty if not idiotic) ones ? :biggrin:
IOW, the case was thrown out and not brought up again in the proper jurisdiction, which would have been easy to do if they were so sure "shall" meant "shall."
BUT THEY DIDN'T, obviously because they were sure they would lose, which is why they brought it up in a court where they they knew they lacked standing in the first place!!!!!

Because this is the country they know and they work and go to school and help support the economy.
1. Problem with that answer is it only talks about "they" > the DACAs. It completely overlooks the AMERICAN people who are suffering the harms of immigration that THEY bring

2. I see it as not about "they". I see it as about the Americans who lose jobs, the US economy that suffers $133 Billion.year loss (in remittances), the US govt that suffers major losses in tax $$$, etc, etc
?

1. Here is the problem with that. Most or all of of these people are seeking better lives not crimes. DACA cannot bring in relatives to US. And they contribute a large part of the booming economy.

2. $133 billions remittance. I’m sure you are an international expert of money foreign exchange, international trades and banking.
So my questions to you is...... What do you think they will do with their US dollars once it reach Mexico or other countries?
Are they going to keep in under their pillows as a souvenirs? Or make it a tortilla?
Why do you think it’s a US lose and loss of American jobs?
What made you think that deporting illegals will stop these remittances?
1) DACA doesn't contribute much of anything to the economy, they simply fill jobs that could be held by an actual legal worker.

2) Removal of illegals will lower remittances to foreign countries.

1. That is not true. They pay taxes and contribute to the success of the economy especially here in Ca. Again you are trying to minimizing the importance of these workers. They have teachers, engineers, nurses etc etc. Look at the economy and unemployment rate. Currently its hard to find workers. I might hire some H1.

2. This is way off from what I was talking about.
1) They pay user tax and pay roll deductions, so what, that isn't a contribution any different than any other worker or person here. The success of the economy is subjective, beyond them having a job and purchasing product, there is no actual contribution. Good for you hiring H1's, good luck getting one in the next few years as the applications are all maxed out.

2) They would better their families social status. SHRUG

1. Do you expect anything different from them as far as paying taxes?
In my experience and knowledge of labor force.... YES they play a major role to the booming economy. It’s not subjective it’s the reality and you are just in denial.
We have about 2+ millions illegals here probably a lot higher than that. Do you think they just sit there and play ding dong?
If I follow you Aldo disagree with the 2+ millions illegals we have here in Ca.

2. You did not answer my question about remittance.

1. Here is the problem with that. Most or all of of these people are seeking better lives not crimes. DACA cannot bring in relatives to US. And they contribute a large part of the booming economy.

2. $133 billions remittance. I’m sure you are an international expert of money foreign exchange, international trades and banking.
So my questions to you is...... What do you think they will do with their US dollars once it reach Mexico or other countries?
Are they going to keep in under their pillows as a souvenirs? Or make it a tortilla?
1) DACA doesn't contribute much of anything to the economy, they simply fill jobs that could be held by an actual legal worker.

So they don't rent, hold jobs, pay taxes, and pay sales tax. Wonder what the home builders in TXwill do without illegals aliens that work for peanuts and put in 12 hour days.
1. They drive up the cost of rent, they pay user taxes and sales taxes, any payroll taxes they have with held they receive back when they file their tax forms, they are eligible for medicare and SS.

2. Home builders using illegal labor should be put out of business. Do you really think those builders then charge you less for that house?

1. Explain why they drive up cost of rents.

2. The problem with ( AGAIN ) that is they cannot find enough workers. Some of these people in Texas that need to rebuild their houses have a waiting period like 3 months to 8 months.
If I understand you correct they should just wait till american citizens or legal immigrants come forward and do the job?
If that is you ....... are you going to look around for legal workers? Explain yourself.

You are so way off.
1) Supply and demand. More people looking to rent drives up the costs for the limited amount of homes for rent. That's basic economics. SMFH

2) So what. Illegals do not have the right to work here and if a company is knowingly hiring and using illegals they should be out of business.

3. When I hire a person I use the required I-9 form and then use E-verify, if the worker comes back as eligible to work then I usually hire him/her. I have no problem finding legal workers.

Where is it you think I am way off? SMFH

1. Meaning business is good. So if you own a rental property. Is that bad. Rental will go up no matter how you look at it.

2. So what? You did not answer my question. Because of your hatred you just let these home owners stay in apartment or hotels because you hate these people?
If you are one of these home owners. Are you just going to look for legal immigrants? At least 3 to 8 months waiting period? Answer these questions if you don’t mind.

3. That is not true in most of cases. You see all these signs posted all over. Hiring apply inside.

1, 2, 3 you are way off.

1. Problem with that answer is it only talks about "they" > the DACAs. It completely overlooks the AMERICAN people who are suffering the harms of immigration that THEY bring

2. I see it as not about "they". I see it as about the Americans who lose jobs, the US economy that suffers $133 Billion.year loss (in remittances), the US govt that suffers major losses in tax $$$, etc, etc
?

1. That is not true. They pay taxes and contribute to the success of the economy especially here in Ca. Again you are trying to minimizing the importance of these workers. They have teachers, engineers, nurses etc etc. Look at the economy and unemployment rate. Currently its hard to find workers. I might hire some H1.

1) They pay user tax and pay roll deductions, so what, that isn't a contribution any different than any other worker or person here. The success of the economy is subjective, beyond them having a job and purchasing product, there is no actual contribution. Good for you hiring H1's, good luck getting one in the next few years as the applications are all maxed out.

In my experience and knowledge of labor force.... YES they play a major role to the booming economy. It’s not subjective it’s the reality and you are just in denial.
We have about 2+ millions illegals here probably a lot higher than that. Do you think they just sit there and play ding dong?

1) If they are doing nothing more that what any employed person is doing, what are they contributing? They play a major role in a booming economy? SMFH
Go take a basic economics class. If we have 2M illegals in CA and they are working using faked/forged/stolen documents then what are they contributing? The only people benefiting are themselves and their employer.

2) Sure I did, you simply didn't like the answer. Remittances are sent and lifts their family back home into a higher social status. Illegals here are nothing more than economic refugees.

The illegal aliens commonly referred to as DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals) have become a major impasse between Democrats and Republicans.

DACA is an executive order that was illegally enacted byBarrack Obama, and that alone couldshould define deportation as the proper action. In addition to Obama's recklessness (to boost Democrat VOTES), the DACA people did come here illegally, and like all other illegal aliens, fit the description of th 17 "Harms of Immigration", just as much as those who came here as adults. In fact, since thy will live longer, they are MORE of a harm than the adult arrivees.

So to PROTECT the American people (always the # 1 responsibility of government) from these many long-lasting harms, shouldn't ALL illegl aliens be deported ? Should we be puting empathy for the DACAs oer protection of the American people, in contradiction to the protecive immigration laws that our ancestors provided fr us ? I think not.

Sure the deportations could result in family separations, but that is a problem that is caused by those who came here illegally, not th American people. Also, recent studies are now showing that there are very few fmiy separations from deportations, wih families sticking together and all going back to the old country, together as a unit.

Some major points have been overlooked in th DACA discussions. One is that the DACAs ar overwhelmingly Hispanic, and Hispanics tend to vote Democrat (which is why Democrats fight so fiercly for them). So keeping them in th US has adverse political effects on Republicans.

The other points are firmly embedded in the 17 points of Harms of Immigration * which if polls are correct, show how ignorant Americans are about immigration - to support something so harmful to them.

* Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.
How about....View attachment 174249

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

And what country did they have retardo?

Because this is the country they know and they work and go to school and help support the economy. You are confusing illegal immigration with DACA. Trump rescinded DACA. Heartless moron.

Many GOP are pro DACA as well.
On Jimmy Kimmel last night they had 4 Trump supporters and a DACA on. The woman had a baby and she had lived here since she was a baby herself. She's engaged to a guy serving in the military.

They need a fast track for people like her. There will be exceptions. But the others have to go. Just like their parents picked up and moved to this country, they can pick up and move back. Then apply to become a citizen. But again they need to streamline the process for DACA's. At least some of them.

So they don't rent, hold jobs, pay taxes, and pay sales tax. Wonder what the home builders in TXwill do without illegals aliens that work for peanuts and put in 12 hour days.
1. They drive up the cost of rent, they pay user taxes and sales taxes, any payroll taxes they have with held they receive back when they file their tax forms, they are eligible for medicare and SS.

2. Home builders using illegal labor should be put out of business. Do you really think those builders then charge you less for that house?

2. The problem with ( AGAIN ) that is they cannot find enough workers. Some of these people in Texas that need to rebuild their houses have a waiting period like 3 months to 8 months.
If I understand you correct they should just wait till american citizens or legal immigrants come forward and do the job?
If that is you ....... are you going to look around for legal workers? Explain yourself.

You are so way off.
1) Supply and demand. More people looking to rent drives up the costs for the limited amount of homes for rent. That's basic economics. SMFH

2) So what. Illegals do not have the right to work here and if a company is knowingly hiring and using illegals they should be out of business.

3. When I hire a person I use the required I-9 form and then use E-verify, if the worker comes back as eligible to work then I usually hire him/her. I have no problem finding legal workers.

1. Meaning business is good. So if you own a rental property. Is that bad. Rental will go up no matter how you look at it.

2. So what? You did not answer my question. Because of your hatred you just let these home owners stay in apartment or hotels because you hate these people?
If you are one of these home owners. Are you just going to look for legal immigrants? At least 3 to 8 months waiting period? Answer these questions if you don’t mind.

3. That is not true in most of cases. You see all these signs posted all over. Hiring apply inside.

1, 2, 3 you are way off.
Depends on who you are, if you own the rental then yes it benefits you for the time, until they move out and you have to deal with the damages they caused to the property. If you are a renter then it makes it harder on you, higher rent may require you to work a second job, or to cut on many other things you need or want. Its about perspective.

2) Projecting your ignorance I see. SMFH If I was one of those homeowners I would be looking for a reputable company to do the work, my insurance would be paying for my stay at a hotel or whatever.

3) Like I said, if a person knowingly hires an illegal they should be put out of business. All employers are required to have on the employees file the I-9 form and info is sent into the proper Federal Employment Agency which verifies the information and if found to be ineligible will send out a No-Match letter to which the employee has to prove their eligibility. Many companies are using E-verify now. I guarantee if you are found with an illegal on your payroll you would rid yourself of that employee rather quickly, if you don't then you are up for being put out of business.

The illegal aliens commonly referred to as DACA (Deferred Action Childhood Arrivals) have become a major impasse between Democrats and Republicans.

DACA is an executive order that was illegally enacted byBarrack Obama, and that alone couldshould define deportation as the proper action. In addition to Obama's recklessness (to boost Democrat VOTES), the DACA people did come here illegally, and like all other illegal aliens, fit the description of th 17 "Harms of Immigration", just as much as those who came here as adults. In fact, since thy will live longer, they are MORE of a harm than the adult arrivees.

So to PROTECT the American people (always the # 1 responsibility of government) from these many long-lasting harms, shouldn't ALL illegl aliens be deported ? Should we be puting empathy for the DACAs oer protection of the American people, in contradiction to the protecive immigration laws that our ancestors provided fr us ? I think not.

Sure the deportations could result in family separations, but that is a problem that is caused by those who came here illegally, not th American people. Also, recent studies are now showing that there are very few fmiy separations from deportations, wih families sticking together and all going back to the old country, together as a unit.

Some major points have been overlooked in th DACA discussions. One is that the DACAs ar overwhelmingly Hispanic, and Hispanics tend to vote Democrat (which is why Democrats fight so fiercly for them). So keeping them in th US has adverse political effects on Republicans.

The other points are firmly embedded in the 17 points of Harms of Immigration * which if polls are correct, show how ignorant Americans are about immigration - to support something so harmful to them.

* Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($40 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases.
How about....View attachment 174249

And what country did they have retardo?

This one.

1) If they are doing nothing more that what any employed person is doing, what are they contributing? They play a major role in a booming economy? SMFH
Go take a basic economics class. If we have 2M illegals in CA and they are working using faked/forged/stolen documents then what are they contributing? The only people benefiting are themselves and their employer.

2) Sure I did, you simply didn't like the answer. Remittances are sent and lifts their family back home into a higher social status. Illegals here are nothing more than economic refugees.

1. So what. Again you avoided my questions.
You don’t need to take economic class. Most or all illegals take forge paper works. That doesn’t mean they are not contributing to the economy. You are telling me that 2+ millions illegals just sit there and play ding dong?
Again if you are working YOU i mean YOU ........ who is benefiting? You and your employer. Isn’t it? What’s your point? Are you expecting any different?

2 Wrong again. You did not answer my questions.

You are so way off.

1, 2, 3 you are way off.

1. Depends on who you are, if you own the rental then yes it benefits you for the time, until they move out and you have to deal with the damages they caused to the property. If you are a renter then it makes it harder on you, higher rent may require you to work a second job, or to cut on many other things you need or want. Its about perspective.

2) Projecting your ignorance I see. SMFH If I was one of those homeowners I would be looking for a reputable company to do the work, my insurance would be paying for my stay at a hotel or whatever.

3) Like I said, if a person knowingly hires an illegal they should be put out of business. All employers are required to have on the employees file the I-9 form and info is sent into the proper Federal Employment Agency which verifies the information and if found to be ineligible will send out a No-Match letter to which the employee has to prove their eligibility. Many companies are using E-verify now. I guarantee if you are found with an illegal on your payroll you would rid yourself of that employee rather quickly, if you don't then you are up for being put out of business.

1. The topic is DACA. These people had regular jobs that are assimilated, imbedded both economically and socially. Lots of them don’t even speak Spanish. You generalize and assumed that all these people are bad people. Again these kids have engineers, nurses, pharmacists, teachers etc etc. I have not met a DACA doctors. So you are wrong again.

2. My Ignorance? OKAY HERE WE GO AGAIN. JUST want to remind you that you started this attack.
My ignorance really? Dude you are basing your dumb ignorant opinions from your HATRED. You are so way off from reality. I love be it when assholes like you go off the track and start attacking. Meaning you are running out of ammunition again.
STAY WITH THE TOPIC.

You avoided my question based from real life but a your rebuttal is so fucking way off from the reality.
If legal immigrants workers are available..... Don’t you think they could have than that? Where are they? Because they have shortages of workers dude.
Reputable company. Correct if you are in your area but if the area was hit by catastrophe like Harvey. That is fucking different.
Insurance pay their hotel. True...... but staying in a hotel that long is not like taking a vacation. Im hoping you understand the difference.

3. I heard you. But what is your point? Again because of your hatred. Are you just going to sit there till your brothers rescue you after several months? ICE are near by why not start arresting everyone. See what happened.

You can keep sticking your E Beri Beri fy however you want but if you apply that kind of restrictions to rebuilt a community like Houston......... You are part of the problem.

I have 2 employees supporting Houston territory. One of them is safe but the other ones house was totally demolished. They did got him a hotel but it’s very far from his kids school and his wife job. There was no hotels closer because most are occupied.
Harvey hit Houston Aug. 17/17.
They started working on his house Jan. 8, 2018 they gave him temporary COO ( certificate of occupancy) Jan. 29.
And consider himself lucky compared to others. There are lots of them that are in that predicament.

Last edited:

You don’t need to take economic class. Most or all illegals take forge paper works. That doesn’t mean they are not contributing to the economy. You are telling me that 2+ millions illegals just sit there and play ding dong?
Again if you are working YOU i mean YOU ........ who is benefiting? You and your employer. Isn’t it? What’s your point? Are you expecting any different?

1) Just because they are working doesn't mean they are contributing. If one is working the only ones benefiting are the employee and the employer. SMFH

2) SMFH What is it you think remittances do?

You are so way off.

1, 2, 3 you are way off.

1. Depends on who you are, if you own the rental then yes it benefits you for the time, until they move out and you have to deal with the damages they caused to the property. If you are a renter then it makes it harder on you, higher rent may require you to work a second job, or to cut on many other things you need or want. Its about perspective.

1. The topic is DACA. These people had regular jobs that are assimilated, imbedded both economically and socially. Lots of them don’t even speak Spanish. You generalize and assumed that all these people are bad people. Again these kids have engineers, nurses, pharmacists, teachers etc etc. I have not met a DACA doctors. So you are wrong again.

2. My Ignorance? OKAY HERE WE GO AGAIN. JUST want to remind you that you started this attack.
My ignorance really? Dude you are basing your dumb ignorant opinions from your HATRED. You are so way off from reality. I love be it when assholes like you go off the track and start attacking. Meaning you are running out of ammunition again.
STAY WITH THE TOPIC.

You avoided my question based from real life but a your rebuttal is so fucking way off from the reality.
If legal immigrants workers are available..... Don’t you think they could have than that? Where are they? Because they have shortages of workers dude.
Reputable company. Correct if you are in your area but if the area was hit by catastrophe like Harvey. That is fucking different.
Insurance pay their hotel. True...... but staying in a hotel that long is not like taking a vacation. Im hoping you understand the difference.

3. I heard you. But what is your point? Again because of your hatred. Are you just going to sit there till your brothers rescue you after several months? ICE are near by why not start arresting everyone. See what happened.

You can keep sticking your E Beri Beri fy however you want but if you apply that kind of restrictions to rebuilt a community like Houston......... You are part of the problem.

I have 2 employees supporting Houston territory. One of them is safe but the other ones house was totally demolished. They did got him a hotel but it’s very far from his kids school and his wife job. There was no hotels closer because most are occupied.
They started working on his house Jan. 8, 2018 they gave him temporary COO ( certificate of occupancy) Jan. 29.
And consider himself lucky compared to others. There are lots of them that are in that predicament.
1) They all speak their parents tongue, just like you speak Portuguese and English. I didn't generalize nor assume anything, you simply like putting words in peoples comments that aren't there. Claiming I am wrong is hilarious, especially when I'm not. Like I said, it's all about perspective. This is a discussion, if it were a debate you would be standing there looking stupid.

2) SMFH Please go take a English Comprehension class. You keep claiming I have hatred for these people, I have family that are these people. I believe they need to go back home and apply to re-enter, something they never did to begin with. Your questions haven't been avoided, they have all been answered.

3) There you go again, projecting your ignorance saying I hate these people. SMFH

Why would I sit there for months waiting on my brother? I grew up with family doing construction, why wouldn't I start doing some repairs myself?

So you are claiming Houston wouldn't be rebuilt without illegals doing the work? LMFAO So you promote breaking federal employee regulations to hire illegals because people in Houston need to have their houses fixed right away. SMFH

Both the extreme Left position and the extreme Right positions on the 'Dreamers' are flawed. Mass deportation benefits no one and will incur enormous costs and burdens to our Federal ICE and border agents. This is the best jobs economy we have had in decades. There are millions of jobs going unfilled right now so I don't buy the "They're taking our jobs" line.

The extreme Left position that all Dreamers are the same and must be fast tracked to voter hood immediately is dangerous and wrong. The criminals and freeloaders need to be deported ASAP. For the rest of them, Donald Trump's proposal is the best option IMO in that it requires 12 years so they don't get the express lane citizenship ahead of all those who did it legally.

1) Just because they are working doesn't mean they are contributing. If one is working the only ones benefiting are the employee and the employer. SMFH

1. So. What are you trying to tell me?

2. I ask you questions about remittances FIRST. You avoided it.

If I may interject here, Charwin...but are you unaware of what remittances are and how they are a huge source of income for O'Mexico and at our expense? Illegals work under the table, collect benefits (usually after squirting out an anchor baby) and send excess funds back to their home countries while driving down wages of those here legally.........get in the game, Charwin. Knowledge is power.

I haven't avoided anything, go back and read through the discussion. SMFH

You are so way off.

1, 2, 3 you are way off.

STAY WITH THE TOPIC.

1) They all speak their parents tongue, just like you speak Portuguese and English. I didn't generalize nor assume anything, you simply like putting words in peoples comments that aren't there. Claiming I am wrong is hilarious, especially when I'm not. Like I said, it's all about perspective. This is a discussion, if it were a debate you would be standing there looking stupid.

2) SMFH Please go take a English Comprehension class. You keep claiming I have hatred for these people, I have family that are these people. I believe they need to go back home and apply to re-enter, something they never did to begin with. Your questions haven't been avoided, they have all been answered.

3) There you go again, projecting your ignorance saying I hate these people. SMFH

Why would I sit there for months waiting on my brother? I grew up with family doing construction, why wouldn't I start doing some repairs myself?

So you are claiming Houston wouldn't be rebuilt without illegals doing the work? LMFAO So you promote breaking federal employee regulations to hire illegals because people in Houston need to have their houses fixed right away. SMFH

1. Wrong again. They ALL speak parents tongue. YOU are ignorant.
Yes I am am shoving words in your mouth because your opinion is based from hatred and ignorance dude. Hopefully that thick skull will understand the real problem
Just because you keep talking tough doesn’t mean you know what you are talking about.
Looking stupid when your opinion is just plain hatred so fucking way off from reality.
My English really I love this. I just kick your ass again. You are now running out of ammunition.

2. Go back and re enter? This just shows how stupid you are. Why? They are already here. Why not just apply here? That is about 10 years. If they go back to their original country leaving their families, jobs and properties. No that is not acceptable. We have shortages of nurses and teachers right now. Generally shortages of workers all over. Are you going to give up your gardening job then suddenly tomorrow you become an RN? Tough guy like you don’t know shit. Again this just shows your ignorance.

3. Dude all what you are telling is so far off from reality.
Rebuilding Houston. Without those illegals working there right now with massive jobs. Rebuilding will take a lot longer. The waiting list right now are creating a tremendous stress to thousands of families. And here you are giving me your ignorant opinion. Right now if I live there or the whole Houston trying to get back to their feet.... You can FUCK the FEDERAL LAW and YOU .

Why would you sit there waiting for your brothers? Let me rephrase that. Because what you want is hire only American citizens or legal immigrants to come help you rebuild your house in Houston. I’m talking if you live Houston. Stupid.

You are going to do the job your self? Really? So you are going to leave your gardening job suddenly become a carpenter. Maybe. So those people that has regular jobs stop working then start rebuilding their houses without a fucking experience. That’s dumb.

Keep trying you might impress your self.

1, 2, 3 you are way off.

STAY WITH THE TOPIC.

1. Wrong again. They ALL speak parents tongue. YOU are ignorant.
Yes I am am shoving words in your mouth because your opinion is based from hatred and ignorance dude. Hopefully that thick skull will understand the real problem
Just because you keep talking tough doesn’t mean you know what you are talking about.
Looking stupid when your opinion is just plain hatred so fucking way off from reality.
My English really I love this. I just kick your ass again. You are now running out of ammunition.

2. Go back and re enter? This just shows how stupid you are. Why? They are already here. Why not just apply here? That is about 10 years. If they go back to their original country leaving their families, jobs and properties. No that is not acceptable. We have shortages of nurses and teachers right now. Generally shortages of workers all over. Are you going to give up your gardening job then suddenly tomorrow you become an RN? Tough guy like you don’t know shit. Again this just shows your ignorance.

3. Dude all what you are telling is so far off from reality.
Rebuilding Houston. Without those illegals working there right now with massive jobs. Rebuilding will take a lot longer. The waiting list right now are creating a tremendous stress to thousands of families. And here you are giving me your ignorant opinion. Right now if I live there or the whole Houston trying to get back to their feet.... You can FUCK the FEDERAL LAW and YOU .

Why would you sit there waiting for your brothers? Let me rephrase that. Because what you want is hire only American citizens or legal immigrants to come help you rebuild your house in Houston. I’m talking if you live Houston. Stupid.

You are going to do the job your self? Really? So you are going to leave your gardening job suddenly become a carpenter. Maybe. So those people that has regular jobs stop working then start rebuilding their houses without a fucking experience. That’s dumb.

Keep trying you might impress your self.
YAWN :290968001256257790-final:

Go back. Me? You have not answer anything about remittance. Do you want me to point it out to you where you started?

Go back. Me? You have not answer anything about remittance. Do you want me to point it out to you where you started?
YAWN

Forum List

Back