††† Why should Islam be BANNED?

Muslims stone people and woman that just got raped. Sick bastards.

Defending every evil thing, while at the same time attacking our culture here that condemns these behaviors. lol:evil:

Yes, our culture is a beacon of virtue for the world to emulate.

Just ask the Honey Boo Boo Child.

At least Honey boo boo doesn't stone innocent people to death or tie bombs to her children.:eek:

How do you know? You never know what goes on in Georgia.

Yes, our culture is a beacon of virtue for the world to emulate.

Just ask the Honey Boo Boo Child.

At least Honey boo boo doesn't stone innocent people to death or tie bombs to her children.:eek:

Did you really compare Honey Boo Boo to Iran or any other despotic country? Really????

Look I cant stand honey boo, it's trash tv, but again dont make a liberal comparison......make a valid one.

Did you really compare Honey Boo Boo to Iran or any other despotic country? Really????

Look I cant stand honey boo, it's trash tv, but again dont make a liberal comparison......make a valid one.

I can't compare our decadent culture to Islam?

Sorry, my bad.

<Reminds self he must be more tolerant of the literal-minded.>

††† Why Ban Islam? I'LL TELL YOU WHY

Since 622AD Muslims imitating Mohammad have MURDERED those exercising man's most inalienable right: To think, speak & behave according to personal conscience without threat or fear of violent reprisal.

The Quran says:

If they criticize Islam BEHEAD THE UNBELIEF. Q9
If they turn their backs on Islam, SLAY THEM. Q4
"Kill polytheists wherever found" Q2

If Islam GIVES NO FREEDOM, should Islam be given freedom?

BanIslamNOW.com † Zundi.com † TheAngel.com

One wonders why it doesn't count as 'hate speech' in the liberal playbook.

You can find the same stuff in the Bible. The Bible and the Koran are storybooks. We don't ban storybooks in this country just because they have violence in them.

United States Constitution ensures FREEDOM OF RELIGION. PERIOD. No banning religions.

BUT -------- radicals of any type (the murderous types) can and should be surveilled.

You mine as well say ban all religions cause they all certainly have problems. Men and women should be equal, but they aren't in the Catholic, Islam, or Jewish religions. Seems to be a common theme for religions out of the middle east. I'm sure you can find bad things that all the big religions have done.

As a matter of safety to Americans, Muslims should not be admitted in this country. Even if it means "hurting the feelings" of peaceful Muslims. I'd rather that some of the few have hurt feelings rather than looking over our shoulders waiting for the next terrorist attack at another event.

I think you should get rid of all the Catholic priests, too. Kids can't attend church these days without constantly looking over the shoulders, thinking they might be molested.

Children shouldn't go to school for the same reason. More teachers have molested children than priests.

Archbishop Dolan: More Sexual Abuse Among Teachers Than Priests - WNYC

Has Media Ignored Sex Abuse In School? - CBS News

Why should he fuck off for hating Islam? I'm for freedom of religion and that includes Islam. But that doesn't mean that I won't discuss their bull shit and how Islam is a global epidemic.

In general, most Muslims I know are people just as any other group are people.
No point hating a whole group for the actions of some.

You could hate all Mexicans because some bring drugs into the united states.
You could hate all Israelis, or even Jews, because some murdered US sailors on USS Liberty.
You could hate all Americans because some rape, murder, steal and so on.

Do you hate yourself because some of your "type" did things wrong?
If not, why do you hate Muslims because some in our number are fucking idiots?

Dude, this is how these goddamned people are taught to reason. Maybe we should tear down all Civil War monuments because, after all, 600,000 Americans died.

The difference between islam and Christianity is that under islam, the religion, the law and the political structure is seamlessly one and the same. There is no such thing as civil law or criminal law, it is all islamic law. Very few muslims believe that the practice of religion should be separate from the application of the law but they are out there. They also know that under islamic law they would be the first ones beheaded.

Boy, I really look forward to the day when both ends of the political spectrum stop trying to "ban" shit they don't like.

"Banning" something is just a simplistic band-aid, and there are plenty of examples of how it just doesn't work in the long run.

If you want to really change something, the only way to effectively do it is through the culture, by changing hearts and minds, doing the heavy lifting, being patient.

Boy, I really look forward to the day when both ends of the political spectrum stop trying to "ban" shit they don't like.

"Banning" something is just a simplistic band-aid, and there are plenty of examples of how it just doesn't work in the long run.

If you want to really change something, the only way to effectively do it is through the culture, by changing hearts and minds, doing the heavy lifting, being patient.

That was a waste of two sentences. You're referring to what works, what our ancestors did to make America better. These dimwits just want "their" side to be right. Sad.

††† The Quran's order to Kill Polytheists, Gays, Adulterers & non-Muslims - IS NOT PROTECTED SPEECH.

IslamisUnlawful . com

"Allah hates non-Muslims so CRUCIFY them & cut off their hands & feet, unless they pay the "protection" tax. Quran 5

"Deceive, sabotage & slay non-Muslims where they hide unless they convert to Islam." Quran 9

"Behead & amputate infidels' heads & hands" Quran 8

Islam is unlawful in every civilized country.

BanIslamNOW.com † Zundi.com

Sounds kinda like what Christians did to Pagans...

As a matter of safety to Americans, Muslims should not be admitted in this country. Even if it means "hurting the feelings" of peaceful Muslims. I'd rather that some of the few have hurt feelings rather than looking over our shoulders waiting for the next terrorist attack at another event.

How exactly would that work?

And American citizens who are Muslim, what is your ‘plan’ for them?

Close boarders

Have Customs and TSA sort through in coming flights

When Muslims try coming through, redirect them back from where they came from.

Close boarders

Good thing the Native Americans didn't do that to our first ancestors to come over here.

Close boarders

Good thing the Native Americans didn't do that to our first ancestors to come over here.

Near as I can tell, the Native Americans are doing pretty well for themselves..I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing the Muslims evolving to become better people.

††† Why should Islam be BANNED? Terrorism's ENGINE is this: The Quran promises Muslims instantaneous celestial reward for killing infidels, critics & apostates in ghastly ways. Mohammad religiously institutionalized for Muslims a divine privilege to randomly murder religious enemies. If you are a non-Muslim, critic or polytheist, Muslims have a right (and often duty) to kill you, according to the Quran:

Befriend no infidel but terrorize, deceive (Taqiyya) & kill non-Muslims until their religion (Fitna) is gone & Islam rules over all. Q 2, 3, 4, 8, 5, 48, 98

Because the Quran teaches that allah views non-Muslims as vile hell bound animals, many Muslims committed to studying the Quran & emulating Mohammad come to believe this. However, Quranic Laws of Taqiya (the Islamic doctrine of deceiving infidels) forbid sharing this with infidels.

Just as Christianity is the imitation of Jesus' lovecentric life, so Islam is the imitation of Mohammad's colorful variety of religious murder sprees.

Here are some of Islam's EXPLICIT COMMANDS to murder infidels:

If they criticize Islam BEHEAD THE UNBELIEVER. Q9
Allah hates non-Muslims so make war on them, lest you join them in Hell. Q3, Q9
"Kill polytheists when found" Q2

This last verse is the engine for THE HINDU HOLOCAUST in which nearly 180 million unarmed & captive Hindus were tortured & beheaded for allah. Each year THOUSANDS of women are disfigured, noses cut off, acid thrown in their faces, their clitoris removed (Google FGM) and of course, stoned to death.

What if you want to leave Islam? It's called Apostasy. The PENALTY IS (unsurprisingly) DEATH: "Catch & behead anyone who leaves Islam." Quran 4, 8, 98

Conclusion? Until Islam and the Quran are wiped from earth, Islam will perennially lead significant numbers of sincere readers of the Quran to murder as Mohammad did. Until Mohammad's violent and glorified role model (the one Obama praises) is REMOVED from Islam and no longer taught to children, Islam will incite murder.

We do not want Mohammad's violent meme around our children. We do not want Islam improving America and Europe the way it's improved the chaotic Islamic blood bath called the Middle East, Africa, Indonesia and

PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, INDONESIA, DARFUR, SOMALIA, Ethiopia, CHAD, YEMEN, Rwanda, Swaziland, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Sudan, Uganda, Congo, Afghanistan, Tunisia, SOMOLIA, CHAD, YEMEN, Swaziland, Egypt, Jordan, Algeria, Djibouti, Libya, Turkmenistan, Kosovo, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Kashmir, etc.

Islam is a magnet for religious murder, censorship, war, insurrection, oppression & congeals swaths of humanity in rank misery. The remedy is REMOVING MOHAMMAD'S violent ROLE MODEL from Islam. But that's impossible. So we seek to BAN ISLAM in the WEST. Logistically? Treat Muslims as Saudi Arabia treats Jews, Hindus, Christians and all non-Muslims. They confiscate our religious materials and forbid expansion of our religions in their country.

If you respect, defend or praise Islam, you share the blame for Islam's incessant bloodshed. For mankind, for women, FOR PEACE and for the benefit of Muslims, we can and will:
The laws of Life Must Triumph Over the Cult of Death - Ban Islam Now † There is Only One Known Anodyne to Every Evil: Jesus Christ
~~

You waited for eight months to post this drivel?

Do us all a favor, don't post again for another eight months. At least.

††† Why Ban Islam? I'LL TELL YOU WHY

Since 622AD Muslims imitating Mohammad have MURDERED those exercising man's most inalienable right: To think, speak & behave according to personal conscience without threat or fear of violent reprisal.

The Quran says:

If they criticize Islam BEHEAD THE UNBELIEF. Q9
If they turn their backs on Islam, SLAY THEM. Q4
"Kill polytheists wherever found" Q2

If Islam GIVES NO FREEDOM, should Islam be given freedom?

BanIslamNOW.com † Zundi.com † TheAngel.com

One wonders why it doesn't count as 'hate speech' in the liberal playbook.

Whoever said it doesn't?

Nice, maybe a 10 day waiting period before becomming a muslim.....LOL I love it....I have to up this post!

no more then 10 of them together at any one time.

though i am not sure how you would full in their hollow heads....and

now more assault type muslims!!!

haha they have a quota..only 10 conversiuons per month!..awsome again....liberalism is so easy, but FUN to mock......

Especially when comparing being part of a religion to owning a firearm, eh?

††† The Quran's order to Kill Polytheists, Gays, Adulterers & non-Muslims - IS NOT PROTECTED SPEECH.

IslamisUnlawful . com

"Allah hates non-Muslims so CRUCIFY them & cut off their hands & feet, unless they pay the "protection" tax. Quran 5

"Deceive, sabotage & slay non-Muslims where they hide unless they convert to Islam." Quran 9

"Behead & amputate infidels' heads & hands" Quran 8

Islam is unlawful in every civilized country.

BanIslamNOW.com † Zundi.com

Sounds kinda like what Christians did to Pagans...

Yeah, but that was 1,000 to 2,000 years ago. Islam is doing it now.

Forum List

Back