††† Why should Islam be BANNED?

HughRockford

Jul 20, 2012
††† Why should Islam be BANNED? Terrorism's ENGINE is this: The Quran promises Muslims instantaneous celestial reward for killing infidels, critics & apostates in ghastly ways. Mohammad religiously institutionalized for Muslims a divine privilege to randomly murder religious enemies. If you are a non-Muslim, critic or polytheist, Muslims have a right (and often duty) to kill you, according to the Quran:

Befriend no infidel but terrorize, deceive (Taqiyya) & kill non-Muslims until their religion (Fitna) is gone & Islam rules over all. Q 2, 3, 4, 8, 5, 48, 98

Because the Quran teaches that allah views non-Muslims as vile hell bound animals, many Muslims committed to studying the Quran & emulating Mohammad come to believe this. However, Quranic Laws of Taqiya (the Islamic doctrine of deceiving infidels) forbid sharing this with infidels.

Just as Christianity is the imitation of Jesus' lovecentric life, so Islam is the imitation of Mohammad's colorful variety of religious murder sprees.

Here are some of Islam's EXPLICIT COMMANDS to murder infidels:

If they criticize Islam BEHEAD THE UNBELIEVER. Q9
Allah hates non-Muslims so make war on them, lest you join them in Hell. Q3, Q9
"Kill polytheists when found" Q2

This last verse is the engine for THE HINDU HOLOCAUST in which nearly 180 million unarmed & captive Hindus were tortured & beheaded for allah. Each year THOUSANDS of women are disfigured, noses cut off, acid thrown in their faces, their clitoris removed (Google FGM) and of course, stoned to death.

What if you want to leave Islam? It's called Apostasy. The PENALTY IS (unsurprisingly) DEATH: "Catch & behead anyone who leaves Islam." Quran 4, 8, 98

Conclusion? Until Islam and the Quran are wiped from earth, Islam will perennially lead significant numbers of sincere readers of the Quran to murder as Mohammad did. Until Mohammad's violent and glorified role model (the one Obama praises) is REMOVED from Islam and no longer taught to children, Islam will incite murder.

We do not want Mohammad's violent meme around our children. We do not want Islam improving America and Europe the way it's improved the chaotic Islamic blood bath called the Middle East, Africa, Indonesia and

PAKISTAN, IRAQ, IRAN, INDONESIA, DARFUR, SOMALIA, Ethiopia, CHAD, YEMEN, Rwanda, Swaziland, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Kazakhstan, Sudan, Uganda, Congo, Afghanistan, Tunisia, SOMOLIA, CHAD, YEMEN, Swaziland, Egypt, Jordan, Algeria, Djibouti, Libya, Turkmenistan, Kosovo, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Kashmir, etc.

Islam is a magnet for religious murder, censorship, war, insurrection, oppression & congeals swaths of humanity in rank misery. The remedy is REMOVING MOHAMMAD'S violent ROLE MODEL from Islam. But that's impossible. So we seek to BAN ISLAM in the WEST. Logistically? Treat Muslims as Saudi Arabia treats Jews, Hindus, Christians and all non-Muslims. They confiscate our religious materials and forbid expansion of our religions in their country.

If you respect, defend or praise Islam, you share the blame for Islam's incessant bloodshed. For mankind, for women, FOR PEACE and for the benefit of Muslims, we can and will:
The laws of Life Must Triumph Over the Cult of Death - Ban Islam Now † There is Only One Known Anodyne to Every Evil: Jesus Christ
~~

Last edited:
Banning a religion you don't like. And I thought there was such a thing as freedom of religion.

Obviously I was wrong!

††† Why Ban Islam? I'LL TELL YOU WHY

Since 622AD Muslims imitating Mohammad have MURDERED those exercising man's most inalienable right: To think, speak & behave according to personal conscience without threat or fear of violent reprisal.

The Quran says:

If they criticize Islam BEHEAD THE UNBELIEF. Q9
If they turn their backs on Islam, SLAY THEM. Q4
"Kill polytheists wherever found" Q2

If Islam GIVES NO FREEDOM, should Islam be given freedom?

BanIslamNOW.com † Zundi.com † TheAngel.com

††† The Quran's order to Kill Polytheists, Gays, Adulterers & non-Muslims - IS NOT PROTECTED SPEECH.

IslamisUnlawful . com

"Allah hates non-Muslims so CRUCIFY them & cut off their hands & feet, unless they pay the "protection" tax. Quran 5

"Deceive, sabotage & slay non-Muslims where they hide unless they convert to Islam." Quran 9

"Behead & amputate infidels' heads & hands" Quran 8

Islam is unlawful in every civilized country.

BanIslamNOW.com † Zundi.com

††† Supreme Court > ISLAM UNLAWFUL in US

Telling people to imitate Mohammad is unlawful. Open Treason, Sedition & orders to murder adulterers, infidels & gays are not protected free speech.

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115 Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or gives enemies aid or comfort in the United States or elsewhere is GUILTY OF TREASON & SHALL SUFFER DEATH, OR SHALL BE IMPRISONED.

BanIslamNOW.com

As a matter of safety to Americans, Muslims should not be admitted in this country. Even if it means "hurting the feelings" of peaceful Muslims. I'd rather that some of the few have hurt feelings rather than looking over our shoulders waiting for the next terrorist attack at another event.

††† Supreme Court > ISLAM UNLAWFUL in US

Telling people to imitate Mohammad is unlawful. Open Treason, Sedition & orders to murder adulterers, infidels & gays are not protected free speech.

TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115 Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or gives enemies aid or comfort in the United States or elsewhere is GUILTY OF TREASON & SHALL SUFFER DEATH, OR SHALL BE IMPRISONED.

BanIslamNOW.com

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo]Israel spies on the USA part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

As a matter of safety to Americans, Muslims should not be admitted in this country. Even if it means "hurting the feelings" of peaceful Muslims. I'd rather that some of the few have hurt feelings rather than looking over our shoulders waiting for the next terrorist attack at another event.

I think you should get rid of all the Catholic priests, too. Kids can't attend church these days without constantly looking over the shoulders, thinking they might be molested.

††† You CAN'T BAN A RELIGION!!! †††

Sure you can: google KKK, Crime Family, Mafia, Hostile Militants, Cartels & Gang Affiliations.

ANY organization systematically teaching Muslims to commit violent acts & financing Treason, Sedition, Insurrection & otherwise Aiding & Abetting Enemies of the State, religion or not, CAN BE BUSTED as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE.

Logistically? Treat Muslims like Saudis treat Jews & Christians.

Read up:
BanIslamNow.com † IslamisUnlawful.com † IslamisIllegal.com
~

††† Why Ban Islam? I'LL TELL YOU WHY

Since 622AD Muslims imitating Mohammad have MURDERED those exercising man's most inalienable right: To think, speak & behave according to personal conscience without threat or fear of violent reprisal.

The Quran says:

If they criticize Islam BEHEAD THE UNBELIEF. Q9
If they turn their backs on Islam, SLAY THEM. Q4
"Kill polytheists wherever found" Q2

If Islam GIVES NO FREEDOM, should Islam be given freedom?

BanIslamNOW.com † Zundi.com † TheAngel.com

One wonders why it doesn't count as 'hate speech' in the liberal playbook.

I think you should get rid of all the Catholic priests, too. Kids can't attend church these days without constantly looking over the shoulders, thinking they might be molested.

I'm on board with that.

Sure you can: google KKK, Crime Family, Mafia, Hostile Militants, Cartels & Gang Affiliations.

ANY organization systematically teaching Muslims to commit violent acts & financing Treason, Sedition, Insurrection & otherwise Aiding & Abetting Enemies of the State, religion or not, CAN BE BUSTED as a CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE.

Read up:
~

You hate Islam, I get it.

Now fuck off.

Read up:
~

Now fuck off.

Why should he fuck off for hating Islam? I'm for freedom of religion and that includes Islam. But that doesn't mean that I won't discuss their bull shit and how Islam is a global epidemic.

It shouldnt be banned, not in favor of that at all...but the muslims need to control their own peeps......noone else can do it...or else people will strike out at them in fear (profiling, possible violence and other bad stuff).......Same goes with any group....blacks have a bad crime problem and are in a parralell issue. blacks gotta get ahold of the cities, they run em and they suckass....now one group that gets picked on are the jews, and I'm not sure why that is.....jealousy???

Read up:
~

Now fuck off.

you love abortion, now you know how we feel!

Forum List

Back