††† Why should Islam be BANNED?

how about we have background checks for mental illness on them before we allow them to practice it.

:lmao:

Nice, maybe a 10 day waiting period before becomming a muslim.....LOL I love it....I have to up this post!

no more then 10 of them together at any one time.

though i am not sure how you would fill in their hollow pointed heads....and

now more assault type muslims!!!

Last edited:
how about we have background checks for mental illness on them before we allow them to practice it.

:lmao:

Nice, maybe a 10 day waiting period before becomming a muslim.....LOL I love it....I have to up this post!

though i am not sure how you would full in their hollow heads....and

haha they have a quota..only 10 conversiuons per month!..awsome again....liberalism is so easy, but FUN to mock......

though i am not sure how you would full in their hollow heads....and

haha they have a quota..only 10 conversiuons per month!..awsome again....liberalism is so easy, but FUN to mock......

just remember.... muslims dont kill.

As a matter of safety to Americans, Muslims should not be admitted in this country. Even if it means "hurting the feelings" of peaceful Muslims. I'd rather that some of the few have hurt feelings rather than looking over our shoulders waiting for the next terrorist attack at another event.

How exactly would that work?

And American citizens who are Muslim, what is your ‘plan’ for them?

Cons have been against Italian immigrants, Irish, German, Polish, French, Spanish, Catholics, Jews and more. I'm sure your ancestors fit into one or more of those categories.

Noomi, funny you should speak of getting rid of all Catholic Priests, as they prey on children.
Muhammad (when middle-aged), met a six-year old child and asked her father if he could marry her (obviously finding her pretty and wanting to have sex with her). The "child's" father said no. After her father died, he married her when she was only nine-years old. He told his followers that they could marry female children. Today, we call such individuals...pedophiles. Sick individuals who are not acceptable in society. The fact that he looked at her with sex on his mind, tells you he was a pedophile (regardless of what year he lived in). Definitely no prophet of any deity, as no deity would pick such an individual to be its representative. Thus we don't need such a religion here and it shouldn't even be on the planet.
On the issue of his advocating that his followers kill all non-believers; I find a deity that hates some humans so fiercely, yet is so weak that it is unable to rid the planet of them himself, without the assistance of puny man, to be no deity at all, but rather, a creation in a man's mind.
Personally, I'd be happy to see all religions gone and just some basic rules applied:
Treat "all" people kindly. Do not steal from others and do not kill. Men and women are equals. There is no such thing as a second-class person. Help your fellow man/woman. Marriage is not a requirement to live together. Live life and be happy.

Last edited:
††† Why should Islam be BANNED?

If you respect, defend or praise Islam, you share the blame for Islam's incessant bloodshed.

If you are American, you are a traitor to your country.

In the United States, freedom of religion is a constitutionally guaranteed right so, if you want to ban a religion, you have to suspend or delete the constitution.

Any other bits of the constitution you don't like?

Why should he fuck off for hating Islam? I'm for freedom of religion and that includes Islam. But that doesn't mean that I won't discuss their bull shit and how Islam is a global epidemic.

In general, most Muslims I know are people just as any other group are people.
No point hating a whole group for the actions of some.

You could hate all Mexicans because some bring drugs into the united states.
You could hate all Israelis, or even Jews, because some murdered US sailors on USS Liberty.
You could hate all Americans because some rape, murder, steal and so on.

Do you hate yourself because some of your "type" did things wrong?
If not, why do you hate Muslims because some in our number are fucking idiots?

Cons have been against Italian immigrants, Irish, German, Polish, French, Spanish, Catholics, Jews and more. I'm sure your ancestors fit into one or more of those categories.

Wait didnt the progressive Woodrow Wilson believe in eugenics along with all the other "intellectuals" bak in the 10s and 20s? and wasnt the klan full of democrats....you know the same democrats that helped progressives roosevelt? You know the ones that opposed segregation like Al Gore Sr....you know all those guys that turned republican in the 1970s but somehow most southern states didnt have republican legislatures until the 2000s? Oh yeah, lets get into this fight, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the anti-Muslim hysteria begin.

May I suggest stoning them in the public square? It's quaint, but effective.

Sometimes, the old ways are best.

Muslims stone people and woman that just got raped. Sick bastards.

Defending every evil thing, while at the same time attacking our culture here that condemns these behaviors. lol:evil:

As a matter of safety to Americans, Muslims should not be admitted in this country. Even if it means "hurting the feelings" of peaceful Muslims. I'd rather that some of the few have hurt feelings rather than looking over our shoulders waiting for the next terrorist attack at another event.

Crucifixion, If it was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for them.

Crucifixion, If it was good enough for Jesus, it's good enough for them.

terrorist..

Defending every evil thing, while at the same time attacking our culture here that condemns these behaviors. lol:evil:

Yes, our culture is a beacon of virtue for the world to emulate.

Just ask the Honey Boo Boo Child.

Yes, our culture is a beacon of virtue for the world to emulate.

Just ask the Honey Boo Boo Child.

At least Honey boo boo doesn't stone innocent people to death or tie bombs to her children.:eek:

Forum List

Back