CDZ Why Should Iran Trust America?

Iran is the leading exporter of terrorism in the world.

For DECADES they have funded terrorist groups like HAMAS and the PLO/PLA which have tried to commit the genocide of our ally (whether you like it or not) Israel.

Iran has its own special forces in almost every country in the Middle East trying to intimidate, bully, and control them. It seeks to control the straight and thus a large part of the world's oil source.

Iran says it wants nuclear power for energy...while sitting on one of the most significant oil reserves in the world....

Much like 'Baghdad Bob'. While Obama was declaring Yemen to be his biggest success, Iran's troops and surrogate forces were rolling down the street behind him taking over Yemen.

During the Iraq war the media reported that some of the most heinous explosives used in road-side bombs that maimed and killed American soldiers were being made in Iran.

Iran calls for the genocide of Israel and has declared it WILL destroy us, too. Its air force practiced bombing mock versions of our aircraft carriers, and its leaders chanted 'death to America' while Kerry and Obama were groveling before them begging for a deal. Iran was mocking them DAILY during the 'negotiations'.

...yet you see no harm in allowing them to obtain nuclear weapons.

Let me guess, prior to Hitler marching his forces into the Rhineland, after he had written Mein Kaumpf in which he declared to the world what he was going to do, you would not have opposed allowing Hitler to obtain nuclear weapons (which he WAS working on)? I agree with you that many times the US should...and should HAVE...stayed out of people's business because it usually ends badly, and we make many things worse. This is not one of those times. Iran should NOT be allowed to have nukes.

Iran getting a nuclear weapon, which seems will happen now, will result in:
  • A nuclear arm's race throughout the Middle East: Saudi, Qatar, UAE... Its neighbors what Iran is capable of, has done, is doing, and what its goal is and WILL follow suit.

• Israel will be bombed. It may be a 'dirty' bomb rather than a nuke, but it will be almost as devastating. America will not be long behind...

• Iran will claim to be innocent and blame someone else. Most of Iran's attacks / terrorism is carried out by its 'surrogates', giving them a measure of deniability.

Given the facts that the United States of America instigated, sponsored, and enabled a military coup which overthrew the democratically elected legal government of Iran, and then supported a tyrannical dictatorship for decades.......why should Iran trust America? Why should Iran give up the right to defend itself from an historic oppressor?

Seriously, you look at the US and Iran and you see it only the one way?

What, Iran directed a successful coup against the US, is that the other way?

Tell me please which country can trust America regardless to it's international affairs. I would answer to this question myself. No one country may trust us.
We are not making our policy for other nations to trust America. We have interests and aims.

Tell me please which country can trust America regardless to it's international affairs. I would answer to this question myself. No one country may trust us.
We are not making our policy for other nations to trust America. We have interests and aims.

I would agree with you, ESPECIALLY with Obama as this nation's leader. Under Obama we have been caught spying on just about ALL of our allies - Germany, England, Israel, France.... (They shouldn't feel totally bad. After all, Obama has illegally spied on reporters, the media, the Senate - probably the SCOTUS and Congress as well - and the American people.)

He has helped arm Mexican Drug cartels, Syrian rebels, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas, ISIS, Al Qaeida, and has helped the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeida take over their own nations...and he is working on helping ISIS take over Iraq.

What a bunch of academic dilettantes. Just like Obama your foreign policy is developed in the faculty lounge. Real world is not welcome.

Trust eh. Death to America. Death to Israel. The great satan. No other religion but Islam. Yeah just a bunch of wolves in sheeps clothing that liberals worship above common sense and their own country.

There was an old episode of the twilight zone called to serve man. Aliens landed on earth and invited humans to come to their world. Many thronged to the spaceships to partake of this new chance to learn of a new and welcoming culture. A few humans tried to decipher a book the aliens had presented to them. It was entitled To Serve Man. They were suspicious but still people loaded up on the ships. The last scene of the movie is the scientist rushing down to the loading platform shouting " Stop,Stop, it's a cookbook"

You liberals are the main course.

Dante I know,this is an anathema to democrats, but trust means doing what you say you are going to do. It is a fact that Iran has violated terms of the sanctions 3 or 4 times. And as far as the Obama deal goes all you need,to know is,that,Iran is not allowing any inspections of military sites. Hello!

And as usual I site factual statements you go back to the faculty lounge to debate the actual meaning of the word trust telling me to do all the work and research to support my position while you do nothing. Screw your elitist condescending ass.

And as usual I site factual statements you go back to the faculty lounge to debate the actual meaning of the word trust telling me to do all the work and research to support my position while you do nothing. Screw your elitist condescending ass.
You claim to use facts, yet avoid truths. Your positions are usually as poorly thought out as your sentences are

Who gives a shit?

Iranians.....
Wow! They sure scare me. For decades they have been chanting "Death to America" whenever a television camera is around. :lol:

Pure nationalism. You have to understand nationalism, it's for political purposes. Only when you get a leader who is intent on doing something stupid would you then have a problem. The Iranian leadership has been quite steady since 1979, not done much of note has it?

Who gives a shit?

Iranians.....
Wow! They sure scare me. For decades they have been chanting "Death to America" whenever a television camera is around. :lol:

Pure nationalism. You have to understand nationalism, it's for political purposes. Only when you get a leader who is intent on doing something stupid would you then have a problem. The Iranian leadership has been quite steady since 1979, not done much of note has it?

what is your point?

Who gives a shit?

Iranians.....

what is your point?

my point is what I wrote.

Who gives a shit?

Iranians.....

what is your point?

my point is what I wrote.

clarify it.

State your point. It should be easy, especially for on as brilliant as you are

Forum List

Back