Why should Asians vote Democratic?

TheParser

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
Professor John Yoo, a law professor at the University of California at Berkeley, writes:

Asian Americans "support Democrats in droves, and Democrats support race-based affirmative action."

At Harvard a personality score "appears to be systematically reducing the admission of Asian students."

Based solely on academic scores, Asians would make up 43% of the student body. Because of the personality score which is based on "humor, sensitivity, creativity, grit and leadership," Harvard was able to limit Asians in 2013 to 26%. After further "demographic" adjustments, the number was lowered to 19%.

Professor Yoo feels that it is "time for us [Asians] to end our blind loyalty to the Democratic Party and support instead politicians who will promote our interests."

His article headlined "Asian Americans should shift parties" (with a smaller headline that says "A vote for Democrats is a vote for anti-Asian 'diversity' programs") appears in the June 24, 2018, print edition of the Los Angeles Times. (I don't know how to link. Sorry.)

Last edited:
Most asians I know hate democrooks.

They've had to deal with communists killing them across the pacific, they know better than to empower them here.

The few that adhered to the meat puppet faggot's cult of personality are just the below average ones.

So they will not get contaminated by the racism that is prevalent withing the Trump GOP?

First Trump came for the Cotton Picking Minded Blacks, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Cotton Picking Minded Blacks.

Then Trump came for the Latinos, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Latino.

Then Trump came for the Decorated War Veterans who got Captured and Tortured, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Decorated War Veterans who got Captured and Tortured.

Then they came for we Asians—and there was no one left to speak for us.

So they will not get contaminated by the racism that is prevalent withing the Trump GOP?

First Trump came for the Cotton Picking Minded Blacks, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Cotton Picking Minded Blacks.

Then Trump came for the Latinos, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Latino.

Then Trump came for the Decorated War Veterans who got Captured and Tortured, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Decorated War Veterans who got Captured and Tortured.

Then they came for we Asians—and there was no one left to speak for us.

They really are THAT STUPID folks.

At least that stupid. Many of them are somehow even more stupid than that.

Professor John Yoo, a law professor at the University of California at Berkeley, writes:

Asian Americans "support Democrats in droves, and Democrats support race-based affirmative action."

At Harvard a personality score "appears to be systematically reducing the admission of Asian students."

Based solely on academic scores, Asians would make up 43% of the student body. Because of the personality score which is based on "humor, sensitivity, creativity, grit and leadership," Harvard was able to limit Asians in 2013 to 26%. After further "demographic" adjustments, the number was lowered to 19%.

Professor Yoo feels that it is "time for us [Asians] to end our blind loyalty to the Democratic Party and support instead politicians who will promote our interests."

His article headlined "Asian Americans should shift parties" (with a smaller headline that says "A vote for Democrats is a vote for anti-Asian 'diversity' programs") appears in the June 24, 2018, print edition of the Los Angeles Times. (I don't know how to link. Sorry.)
Why would Asians for white supremacy, a major platform piece of the modern GOP?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Most asians I know hate democrooks.

They've had to deal with communists killing them across the pacific, they know better than to empower them here.

The few that adhered to the meat puppet faggot's cult of personality are just the below average ones.

Know a lot of Asians, do you? Most of the Asians I know are members of our family--my wife was Thai. About half give a shit about politics at all---the rest vote their interests. Their opinions about Trump range from contempt...to fear. For the older members of the family, he is the prototypical blustering white man...a character come to life.

To the younger folk...Trump is not as scary as some who follow him.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Every race has those types of people...blacks have that sheriff from Wisconsin, Clearance Thomas, Walter Williams, Thomas Sowell, Ben Carson, etc, Latinos have Ted Cruz, Rubio, and now Asians have this professor...they are all people that wish they were born white.

Yep. Sellouts come in all shades.

Since academic scores have NEVER been the sole criteria for college admission, and that the same criteria was used for all admittees, Professor Woos opinion is irrelevant.

Lie

Lie
A LINO. Coined it here first.

Lie
A LINO. Coined it here first.

???

At the end of the day Asians generally understand racist whites in power doesnt make any sense for their long term future.

Forum List

Back