Why should an independent vote for the democrat nominee?

Of course I'm not an independent but neither is the op of the thread asking why they should vote for Trump.

So let's get down to the brass tax shall we.

What "independent" supports the following issues:
Open borders.
Higher taxes.
Free healthcare for non citizens.
Tearing down the border wall.
Being governed based on the genitalia between someones legs.
Outlawing the combustion engine.
Restricting 1st & 2nd amendment rights.

That's just a few of the asinine ideas promoted by the Democrats. And I submit that if an "independent" supported those ideas they wouldn't be an "independent".
Who is running on that? You seem to need to spew BS.

I haven't heard anyone for open borders.
We have a huge deficit. It is fiscally responsible to do something about that. Clearly repubs aren't going to.
We need affordable healthcare, the repubs have no plan.
All the candidates are going to tear down the border wall?
I don't even know what you are saying with that one.
Who is ready to outlaw the combustion engine right now?
The 2nd is clearly being interpreted wrong by the gun lobby. Who is in a well regulated militia?

Independents can agree with several issues from both parties, regardless of how the other party tries to distort them.

At the same time, an Independent might be repulsed by the Identity Politics & PC of the Democrats, or the general ugliness of Trumpism.

So, and this only seems to be getting worse, an Independent is stuck voting for the lesser of two evils, whichever way they lean, or an alternative.

This country is in desperate need of a strong and viable third party.

But what good would another party do, when nothing is stopping either side right now from supporting more moderate candidates.
I think the money stops them. All the money is on the side of the crazies.

If you're an Independent, you might be one of those clueless ones who is just floating, uninformed and uninvolved. That would make you a prime candidate to vote Democrat. But if you're an informed seeker of truth, you'll definitely vote R.
Really? How many years did they pretend to care about deficits? Now they have thrown that out the window. Real informed....

Of course I'm not an independent but neither is the op of the thread asking why they should vote for Trump.

Open borders.
Higher taxes.

That's just a few of the asinine ideas promoted by the Democrats. And I submit that if an "independent" supported those ideas they wouldn't be an "independent".

Rather than just recite Republican propaganda I think you should look at each candidate and decide who is best.

But I guess there are those who just prefer to vote based upon what Trump tells them.
The last Democrat that ran for president who wasn't a full blown nut was Webb. That was the last time I Democrat had any chance at getting my vote.
Ironically you fools kicked him to the curb instantly when he refused to say black lives matter and instead said all lives matter.

It’s not about independent vs republican vs democrat. I’m not affiliated with any party. Does that make me an independent? I don’t know. Anyway, what it’s really about is extreme vs reasonable. Whether you agree with Trump or not his policies have logical characteristics. The Dems have gone off the rails.

what do you consider logical -

his trillion dollar deficit ?

the deficit is going to be in upwards of a trill no matter whom is president. Especially with a Democrat house.
Especially if the voters don't care or only pretend to care when they can blame the other party. Bunch of hypocrites.

It’s not about independent vs republican vs democrat. I’m not affiliated with any party. Does that make me an independent? I don’t know. Anyway, what it’s really about is extreme vs reasonable. Whether you agree with Trump or not his policies have logical characteristics. The Dems have gone off the rails.

the deficit is going to be in upwards of a trill no matter whom is president. Especially with a Democrat house.
Especially if the voters don't care or only pretend to care when they can blame the other party. Bunch of hypocrites.

Heres the thing, as we all know republicans borrow and spend democrats tax and spend. Mostly because of entitlements. The democrats policies create new entitlements and expand the ones currently in the process of bankrupting the country. It’s gotten out of hand. We’re headed in the same place, it just democrats will take us there faster.

From Sanders to that nut from Texas who dropped out to your entire party.

Hell yes, we're gonna take your guns. Entire audience cheers.

All of them raise their hands to give illegals free healthcare. Audience cheers.

Bernie and a couple others say they would tear down the wall.

If you're gonna call me a liar when YOU KNOW IM NOT you're gonna be put in the children's lounge with the rest of the immature posters

Heres the thing, as we all know republicans borrow and spend democrats tax and spend. Mostly because of entitlements. The democrats policies create new entitlements and expand the ones currently in the process of bankrupting the country. It’s gotten out of hand. We’re headed in the same place, it just democrats will take us there faster.
Ok you claim that, but 3 years ago deficits were smaller under Obama. Then after 2 years with complete republican control they increased rapidly. I see no reason to believe what you are saying.

All of them raise their hands to give illegals free healthcare. Audience cheers.

If you're gonna call me a liar when YOU KNOW IM NOT you're gonna be put in the children's lounge with the rest of the immature posters
The guy who dropped out can't win... Your OP is mostly BS.

Open borders.
Higher taxes.

The blob promotes child abuse. Indies probably aren’t down with that.

Appeals Court Rules Detained Migrant Children Should Get Soap, Sleep, Clean Water

The guy who dropped out got cheers from the ENTIRE AUDIENCE. CLEARLY most agreed with his opinion.

And my op may have a bit of hyperbole in it BUT at its core it is 100% factual

The guy who dropped out got cheers from the ENTIRE AUDIENCE. CLEARLY most agreed with his opinion.

And my op may have a bit of hyperbole in it BUT at its core it is 100% factual
Yeah he was so popular he had to drop out. Nobody is running on the BS in the OP. Not factual.

Ok you claim that, but 3 years ago deficits were smaller under Obama. Then after 2 years with complete republican control they increased rapidly. I see no reason to believe what you are saying.
In that aspect you are correct. But some of us have stayed true to our guns about spending.
However at the end of the day you have to weigh your successes against your failures. Do you throw out the baby with the bath water? Do you disown your children when they disappoint you?
And if you search hard enough you will see that when the gop passed one of their ridiculous spending Bill's I was on here bitching about it.

In that aspect you are correct. But some of us have stayed true to our guns about spending.
However at the end of the day you have to weigh your successes against your failures. Do you throw out the baby with the bath water? Do you disown your children when they disappoint you?
And if you search hard enough you will see that when the gop passed one of their ridiculous spending Bill's I was on here bitching about it.
Well think about how bad this one is. It will probably take generations to pay for. By comparison the stock market is doing well, but that could be gone in a day. What is going so well?

Well think about how bad this one is. It will probably take generations to pay for. By comparison the stock market is doing well, but that could be gone in a day. What is going so well?
From my perspective?

The biggest indicator for me that things are going well is the frequency of my phone calls. Consumer confidence is the key. They keep spending money on non essentials and the wheels keep progressing forward down the road.

The debt is probably one of the biggest problems we face as a nation but there is no one of consequence doing or saying anything about it.

From my perspective?

The biggest indicator for me that things are going well is the frequency of my phone calls. Consumer confidence is the key. They keep spending money on non essentials and the wheels keep progressing forward down the road.

The debt is probably one of the biggest problems we face as a nation but there is no one of consequence doing or saying anything about it.
Going well as in the economy? But that is tied very closely to debt. If we had the GDP numbers that trump promised the tax cuts would have paid for themselves. But the reality is that they did not. GDP is about the same speed as the Obama years which was awful trump told us. The economy can also turn to the bad, but the debt will still be there... So be a bit more specific if I missed your point.

From my perspective?

Going well as in the economy? But that is tied very closely to debt. If we had the GDP numbers that trump promised the tax cuts would have paid for themselves. But the reality is that they did not. GDP is about the same speed as the Obama years which was awful trump told us. The economy can also turn to the bad, but the debt will still be there... So be a bit more specific if I missed your point.
The tax cuts don't pay for themselves because they are not spending. They are revenue. Spending decreases overall revenue. Fix the spending

From my perspective?

The tax cuts don't pay for themselves because they are not spending. They are revenue. Spending decreases overall revenue. Fix the spending
Revenue increases with economic growth. We didn't increase economic growth so we didn't increase revenue. Trump promised economic growth. Instead we got about the same growth and growing deficits. We should be decreasing deficits when times are good. Worse when we have a recession there is little that can be done to get out of it. Can we increase spending? More tax cuts? The fed can't go much lower. We are potentially in a real bad way.

Forum List

Back