53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

Wow Adam shit head looks pissed
Elections have consequences

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

I love how you guys celebrate ignorance.

be proud.
Your the ignorant one, you should
Have evidence before you go
To trial
Lol moron

They’re treating you like an idiot. Telling you that you don’t need to know what your government is doing with your tax dollars in your name.

And you’re happy to be treated that way.

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron

They’re treating you like an idiot. Telling you that you don’t need to know what your government is doing with your tax dollars in your name.

No we heard joe Biden tell us what he did with our money, and Obama

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron

Yeah. I did too. They got rid of a corrupt prosecutor in a country we were helping financially.

Now, the question is what Trump was doing. You don’t want to know. Scared of what you’ll find?

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron

Yeah. I did too. They got rid of a corrupt prosecutor in a country we were helping financially.

Now, the question is what Trump was doing. You don’t want to know. Scared of what you’ll find?
You forgot the part where he was about to investigate bursimia

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron

I don’t include your fantasies in my posts. The only ones that believe he was “about” to investigate Burisma are hopelessly gullible.

Why don’t you want to hear from the witnesses?

53-47
Republicans 1
Democrats 0

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron

Are you STILL crying because you morons rushed and didn’t do your job? Tough shit. Why didn’t you do a legitimate investigation? Oh that’s right. There’s nothing to find because you have nothing.

To trial
Lol moron

I don’t include your fantasies in my posts. The only ones that believe he was “about” to investigate Burisma are hopelessly gullible.

Because the phone call was released and the witness said he was under no pressure.. move on

be proud.
To trial
Lol moron

Are you STILL crying because you morons rushed and didn’t do your job? Tough shit. Why didn’t you do a legitimate investigation? Oh that’s right. There’s nothing to find because you have nothing.

For someone with nothing to hide, y’all are sure desperate to prevent anything from being found.

Scared?

Because the phone call was released and the witness said he was under no pressure.. move on
Now your quoting hearsay.

Forum List

Back