Why should a hamburger flipper make the same as a highly skilled worker???

CEO's? They don't do shit, they make millions sitting around all day

They real workers who deserve millions are the dumb fucks that need 4 of them to figure out how to change a light bulb
It's a give-take relationship, yet CEO's earn millions even if the company losses money....Employees, not so much..Both need each other to operate and produce product...
Lmao I can train an 18 year old girl what I do,but to get the connections, degrees,or a stroke of luck, inspiration no CEO could teach me that
So you do not produce anything?

They real workers who deserve millions are the dumb fucks that need 4 of them to figure out how to change a light bulb
It's a give-take relationship, yet CEO's earn millions even if the company losses money....Employees, not so much..Both need each other to operate and produce product...
Lmao I can train an 18 year old girl what I do,but to get the connections, degrees,or a stroke of luck, inspiration no CEO could teach me that

Did you ever think that the CEO you demean also has the "connections", "degrees" "stroke of luck" or "inspiration" to become the CEO???

Easy. Democrats need their votes. Big government likes to make the middle-class pay the way of the no-to-low skilled. We owe them a living. They don't need to earn one.

Lots of things wrong with this, one of which is that there is no such thing as an "unskilled worker".

You might want to read a book called Nickel and Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich

Then Barbara Ehrenreich never met me when I was 16 years old starting my first job at the supermarket.
I had no skill in operating a cash register. No skill in how to stock a freezer. No skill in many ways. The only thing I brought were the good habits of being on time and
being at work when I was suppose to be. Good habits my parents taught in keeping my mouth shut and ears open!

Lots of things wrong with this, one of which is that there is no such thing as an "unskilled worker".

You might want to read a book called Nickel and Dimed by Barbara Ehrenreich

Then Barbara Ehrenreich never met me when I was 16 years old starting my first job at the supermarket.
I had no skill in operating a cash register. No skill in how to stock a freezer. No skill in many ways. The only thing I brought were the good habits of being on time and
being at work when I was suppose to be. Good habits my parents taught in keeping my mouth shut and ears open!
Good habits are a skill.

From Matt Walsh Blog on the Blaze....
I've excerpted a few paragraphs but there is so much more that the entire blog should be read!

Dear fast food workers,

It’s come to my attention that many of you, supposedly in 230 cities across the country, are walking out of your jobs today and protesting for $15 an hour. You earnestly believe — indeed, you’ve been led to this conclusion by pandering politicians and liberal pundits who possess neither the slightest grasp of the basic rules of economics nor even the faintest hint of integrity — that your entry level gig pushing buttons on a cash register at Taco Bell ought to earn you double the current federal minimum wage.

I’m aware, of course, that not all of you feel this way. Many of you might consider your position as Whopper Assembler to be rather a temporary situation, not a career path, and you plan on moving on and up not by holding a poster board with “Give me more money!” scrawled across it, but by working hard and being reliable. To be clear, I am not addressing the folks in this latter camp. They are doing what needs to be done, and I respect that.

Instead, I want to talk to those of you who actually consider yourselves entitled to close to a $29 thousand a year full time salary for doing a job that requires no skill, no expertise, and no education;
those who think a fry cook ought to earn an entry level income similar to a dental assistant;
those who insist the guy putting the lettuce on my Big Mac ought to make more than the Emergency Medical Technician who saves lives for a living; those who believe you should automatically be able to “live comfortably,” as if “comfort” is a human right.

To those in this category, I have a few things I need to say, for your own sake:

First, let me start with a story. It’s anecdotal, obviously, but then this whole #FightFor15 “movement” is based entirely on anecdotes.

I submit mine: I’m 28 years old now. I started working when I was about 15. I did hourly, customer service-type stuff at grocery stores, snowball stands, and pizza places, never making much more than the bare minimum at any of them.

When I was 20 I moved out of the house and got my first job in radio. Starting out as a rock DJ in Delaware, I made $17,000 a year, or about $8 an hour. I lived off of that, earning a few small raises through the years — having to eat fewer meals, buy fewer things, and, God forbid, even forgo cable and internet access in my apartment — right up to when I got married at 25.

Fast Food Workers You Don t Deserve 15 an Hour to Flip Burgers and That s OK TheBlaze.com
$15 an hour is considered highly skilled? :laugh:
are you that gone from.reality that don't even no what grade school teacher , cops or firefighters make in most parts of the country?

So those professions are low skilled, you are a fucking idiot

Easy. Democrats need their votes. Big government likes to make the middle-class pay the way of the no-to-low skilled. We owe them a living. They don't need to earn one.
Yeah, those low waged soldiers that learn technical skills only vote democratic...

I've excerpted a few paragraphs but there is so much more that the entire blog should be read!

Dear fast food workers,

It’s come to my attention that many of you, supposedly in 230 cities across the country, are walking out of your jobs today and protesting for $15 an hour. You earnestly believe — indeed, you’ve been led to this conclusion by pandering politicians and liberal pundits who possess neither the slightest grasp of the basic rules of economics nor even the faintest hint of integrity — that your entry level gig pushing buttons on a cash register at Taco Bell ought to earn you double the current federal minimum wage.

I’m aware, of course, that not all of you feel this way. Many of you might consider your position as Whopper Assembler to be rather a temporary situation, not a career path, and you plan on moving on and up not by holding a poster board with “Give me more money!” scrawled across it, but by working hard and being reliable. To be clear, I am not addressing the folks in this latter camp. They are doing what needs to be done, and I respect that.

Instead, I want to talk to those of you who actually consider yourselves entitled to close to a $29 thousand a year full time salary for doing a job that requires no skill, no expertise, and no education;
those who think a fry cook ought to earn an entry level income similar to a dental assistant;
those who insist the guy putting the lettuce on my Big Mac ought to make more than the Emergency Medical Technician who saves lives for a living; those who believe you should automatically be able to “live comfortably,” as if “comfort” is a human right.

To those in this category, I have a few things I need to say, for your own sake:

First, let me start with a story. It’s anecdotal, obviously, but then this whole #FightFor15 “movement” is based entirely on anecdotes.

I submit mine: I’m 28 years old now. I started working when I was about 15. I did hourly, customer service-type stuff at grocery stores, snowball stands, and pizza places, never making much more than the bare minimum at any of them.

When I was 20 I moved out of the house and got my first job in radio. Starting out as a rock DJ in Delaware, I made $17,000 a year, or about $8 an hour. I lived off of that, earning a few small raises through the years — having to eat fewer meals, buy fewer things, and, God forbid, even forgo cable and internet access in my apartment — right up to when I got married at 25.

Fast Food Workers You Don t Deserve 15 an Hour to Flip Burgers and That s OK TheBlaze.com
Our you that gone from.reality that don't even no what grade school teacher , cops or firefighters make in most parts of the country?

I wouidnt consider those professions highly skilled. I would consider them specialized. Just like a stocker at Walmart.

CEO's do quite a lot. They chart the direction of the company.
yet without workers no CEO would have a job...
Seriously? So out of 6 billion people on this planet no one would work for that CEO?

What dream world you live in,?

Another ridiculous post from the asshats on the left

Without the CEO more workers would not have a job.

Yeah, those low waged soldiers that learn technical skills only vote democratic...

Dear fast food workers,

Our you that gone from.reality that don't even no what grade school teacher , cops or firefighters make in most parts of the country?

I wouidnt consider those professions highly skilled. I would consider them specialized. Just like a stocker at Walmart.
Jesus christ you have to be kidding me?

Seriously? So out of 6 billion people on this planet no one would work for that CEO?

Try not to overload your brain with the crap that comes out of your mouth.....

Without the CEO more workers would not have a job.

Dear fast food workers,

Jesus christ you have to be kidding me?
No. I'm not kidding you. Do you have something that would make me change my position other than you being astounded?

Cops, teachers, firefighters.are.highly skilled jobs, they get paid like shit, but they know there stuff

The minimum a job should pay is a living wage. If you have higher skills than that you should get higher pay than that.

Try not to overload your brain with the crap that comes out of your mouth.....
You upset much twinkle toes?

Forum List

Back