Chipotle Manager: Hillary Clinton Didn't Leave Anything in Tip Jar

Here lies the level of right wing partisan-hacknoid fear: "Hillary didn't leave anything in the tip jar".

Drugged Drudge will soon issue a special edition exposé on how she once made a right turn without signaling.
hair-fire.gif

Good to know this board focuses on the important stuff and never gets mired in bullshit, innit?

I almost never leave anything in the tip jar. Unless I've had outstanding service and I'm sure the object of my tip sees me doing it. An impersonal tip makes no point. But you know what I do do? I make sure quotes I run in my sigline are real.

Charges will be filed soon. She will go to prison for this! I'm outraged!

igod-thisisanoutrage2.jpg

As a candidate for president I would have left a $20.00 tip and made sure everyone knew it.

As a candidate for president I would have left a $20.00 tip and made sure everyone knew it.
If you left a $20 tip for a $3 bowl of chili, I sure as hell wouldn't vote for you. A 20% tip would be 90 cents.....is that how you would spend the peoples money too?

Who in the hell tips fast food workers? If this was a sit down dinner in restaurant with a server than I could see the point. Either way I am still not going to vote for Hillary.

Who in the hell tips fast food workers? If this was a sit down dinner in restaurant with a server than I could see the point. Either way I am still not going to vote for Hillary.

Is Chipotle a fast food joint? (I don't know, never been in one) -- where you get your food at the counter and take it to sit?

If that's the case, what would the tip be for?

Well, it looks like the old rich white woman who claims to be fighting for the little guy isn't living up to her own words. On a side note, Sarah Palin would have tipped.

Chipotle Manager Hillary Clinton Didn t Leave Anything in Tip Jar - Bloomberg Politics

The difference between Mrs. Clinton and Sara Palin in this regard, Palin knows she should tip to show appriciation, Mrs. Clinton, not so much.

Link to Sarah Palin's tip then?
Oh wait -- cows don't count.

Is Chipotle a fast food joint? (I don't know, never been in one) -- where you get your food at the counter and take it to sit?

If that's the case, what would the tip be for?
Yeah its a fast food joint. Good food though. No need to tip them however unless you feel like it.

I rarely tip for an order to go. But I tip very well for a sit-down meal with a server.

Since Clinton didn't pay for the food...her aide Huma Abedin did...why is she being criticized for not tipping? I'm no big fan of Hillary but this is stupid. If you want to call someone cheap...that's on Huma!

For those of you who think Abedin's name somehow sounds familar...she's the wife of Anthony "I like to show my" Weiner.

Forum List

Back