Why Sean Spicer's Comment on Assad's Use of Sarin Immediately Compared to Holocaust?

Poor Spicey, "alternative facts" caught up with him again.

Alternative facts? What exactly did he say that was not true?

This
Spicer said, “Someone who is [as] despicable as Hitler didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons.”

This is a matter of interpretation- no one was using sarin gas in WW2- did he mean Hitler didn't use sarin gas- that is like saying Hitler didn't use the internet- or did he mean Hitler didn't use 'gas'

“I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no — he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing.”

And of course this is just nonsensical
There was no … he brought them into the holocaust center. [

Gassing Jews in a concentration camp is not using chemical weapons.

Sorry! You lose. Thank you for playing! Here are some nice parting gifts.
Weapons are designed to kill. Zyklon B was used to kill. The victims, in sadly many times, were German citizens.

If you cannot deign to admiring the obvious, what would you call the agent used to cause millions of deaths?

You are simply splitting pubic hairs. Shut up and go play in traffic!
Yeah. I couldn't either figure out how on earth you could possibly defend that crap.

The only crap is your inability to understand the context of the statement. But then again, liberals are not known for anything above room temperature IQs,

The simple FACT is that the Zyklon B was not weaponized for use against free moving targets.

All libtards can get their brain around anymore is "Trump bad, Trump did it bad".

Fucking morons.

Stupid Trumpsters can't help themselves trying from trying to cover up the mistakes made by Trump's surrogates.

Hell even Spicer has acknowledged his mistake- and you are still trying to explain how he was correct- your own version of fake news.

"Hitler never used chemical weapons against his own people."

Weapons are designed to kill. Zyklon B was used to kill. The victims, in sadly many times, were German citizens.

If you cannot deign to admiring the obvious, what would you call the agent used to cause millions of deaths?

You are simply splitting pubic hairs. Shut up and go play in traffic!
Yeah. I couldn't either figure out how on earth you could possibly defend that crap.

The only crap is your inability to understand the context of the statement. But then again, liberals are not known for anything above room temperature IQs,

Spicer understands the context of the statement

"I was obviously trying to make a point about the heinous acts that Assad had made against his own people last week, using chemical weapons and gas. Frankly, I mistakenly made an inappropriate and insensitive reference to the Holocaust, for which there is no comparison," Spicer said. "And for that I apologize. It was a mistake to do that."

Spicer, who said he was "aware" that gas chambers were used during the Holocaust, later said he should have "stayed focused" on Assad and asked people to forgive him for his "mistake."

Stupid Trumpsters can't help themselves trying from trying to cover up the mistakes made by Trump's surrogates.
Hell even Spicer has acknowledged his mistake- and you are still trying to explain how he was correct- your own version of fake news.
roflmao, you libtards are desperate for a victory, anything that remotely smells of victory, that you will take a polite apology as proof of vindication.

Spicer could have argued it but did not as THAT IS NOT HIS JOB, dumbshit, so he made his apologies and changed the subject back to Assad.

The Nazis did not use chemical WEAPONS in WW2; a simple FACT and you can shove it where the sun dont shine, Twinkle Toes.

Assad used Sarin gas and all people can talk about is a goofed comment by a spokesman. Who the hell cares.....He spit words out before really thinking it out and now it's the darkest sin of the world.

Give me an Fing break. Get over it and go play in traffic.

Technically he was right. Gassing jews in a concentration camp is not "using chemical weapons against his own people." It's using gas against your enemy.

Spicer, the idiot he is, was right about this. He didn't need to apologize but to appease the liberals, he did.

That being said, he's an idiot.

Last edited:
Libtards are in such a frenzy to attack Trump on anything at all, that Spicers comment about what a shit-pile Assad is was immediately compared to Hitler and the Holocaust.s

Only a Conservative Assperger as yourself would try to overlook that Spicer was the one who mentioned Hitler and the Holocaust.

Was Spicer intentionally being so incredibly stupid and offensive? I don't think so- I just think that Spicer is representative of some of the partisan idiots Trump has surrounded himself with- but Spicer has no one to blame but himself for his comments- lets see his exact quotes- shall we?

Spicer said, “Someone who is [as] despicable as Hitler didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons.”

Spicer seemed confused by the question and stuttered an answer: “I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no — he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing.”

“There was no … he brought them into the holocaust center. [Not] the way Assad dropped the bombs into the middle of towns. I appreciate the clarification. That was not the intent,” he stuttered.

Only a true Trumpass snowflake would blame 'liberals' for Trump's mouthpiece's stupid comment.

So what was wrong with that statement? Hitler did not use chemical weapons on his opposition.

Are you liberals seriously that mentally deficient not to see that as a true statement and a fact?

This

This is a matter of interpretation- no one was using sarin gas in WW2- did he mean Hitler didn't use sarin gas- that is like saying Hitler didn't use the internet- or did he mean Hitler didn't use 'gas'

“I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no — he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing.”

Another true statement! Why are you making things appear to be lies when they are 100% correct?

This

Another true statement! Why are you making things appear to be lies when they are 100% correct?
It's the Reality America show. Everything is fake, everything is true.

Libtards are in such a frenzy to attack Trump on anything at all, that Spicers comment about what a shit-pile Assad is was immediately compared to Hitler and the Holocaust.s

Only a Conservative Assperger as yourself would try to overlook that Spicer was the one who mentioned Hitler and the Holocaust.

Was Spicer intentionally being so incredibly stupid and offensive? I don't think so- I just think that Spicer is representative of some of the partisan idiots Trump has surrounded himself with- but Spicer has no one to blame but himself for his comments- lets see his exact quotes- shall we?

Spicer seemed confused by the question and stuttered an answer: “I think when you come to sarin gas, there was no — he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing.”

“There was no … he brought them into the holocaust center. [Not] the way Assad dropped the bombs into the middle of towns. I appreciate the clarification. That was not the intent,” he stuttered.

Only a true Trumpass snowflake would blame 'liberals' for Trump's mouthpiece's stupid comment.

So what was wrong with that statement? Hitler did not use chemical weapons on his opposition.

Are you liberals seriously that mentally deficient not to see that as a true statement and a fact?

Hitler did in fact use chemical weapons- gas- on the German people- including Jews and Gypsies and the mentally ill.

Why are you so mentally deficient that you are now arguing with Spicer- who has acknowledged he made a stupid mistake?

Are you just so far down the Trump rabbit hole that you feel obligated to defend even the most stupid claims by his administration?

The Jews disagree with you.

Even Spicer disagrees with you.

Who cares what "the Jews" think? Who was their spokesman?

Please show where Spicer said anything of the sort except to clarify what he meant and if someone misunderstood, he was sorry!

Personally, I would not be sorry, and tell the critics to go play with their blocks!

roflmao, you libtards are desperate for a victory, anything that remotely smells of victory, that you will take a polite apology as proof of vindication.

Spicer could have argued it but did not as THAT IS NOT HIS JOB, dumbshit, so he made his apologies and changed the subject back to Assad.

The Nazis did not use chemical WEAPONS in WW2; a simple FACT and you can shove it where the sun dont shine, Twinkle Toes.

Except Spicer didn't try to continue to make such a stupid argument- Spicer apologized for his mistake.

The Germans used chemical weapons on Jews, gypsies and others locked in their concentration camps.

And that is a fact.

Despite what holocaust deniers like you will do to defend Hitler and Spicer.

Hitler did in fact use chemical weapons- gas- on the German people- including Jews and Gypsies and the mentally ill.

Why are you so mentally deficient that you are now arguing with Spicer- who has acknowledged he made a stupid mistake?

Are you just so far down the Trump rabbit hole that you feel obligated to defend even the most stupid claims by his administration?

Did Assad round up all of his opponents in a concentration camp and then gas them? Of course not!

It's an apples to watermelon comparison that speaks volumes about your limited intelligence.

Who cares what "the Jews" think? Who was their spokesman?

Please show where Spicer said anything of the sort except to clarify what he meant and if someone misunderstood, he was sorry!

Personally, I would not be sorry, and tell the critics to go play with their blocks!
Who was their spokesman? The US, in a cuck kinda way.

Who cares what "the Jews" think?

Clearly not you.

Why would you care what the very Jews you refer to have to think about the Holocaust?

Holocaust deniers like you never do care what "Jews" think.

Except Spicer didn't try to continue to make such a stupid argument- Spicer apologized for his mistake.

The Germans used chemical weapons on Jews, gypsies and others locked in their concentration camps.

And that is a fact.

Despite what holocaust deniers like you will do to defend Hitler and Spicer.

Apples to watermelons! Apples to watermelons!

Forum List

Back