President Trump to FOX News: "We're not going into Syria"

Pfffffffffffffffffffffft, an exchange between serial patholigical liars, no one is held to anything.

• Banned
Mattis: U.S. will not "enter full-fledged, full bore, into the most complex civil war raging on the planet." Positive statement.

OP will support any action Trump takes and excuse it away by saying at least the thing he didn't support wasn't done by Hilary so it's OK now.

• Banned
Trump, who urged Obama not to attack Syria, says Obama should have attacked Syria long ago

OP will support any action Trump takes and excuse it away by saying at least the thing he didn't support wasn't done by Hilary so it's OK now.

Trump is an IDIOT who should be bombing the hell out of ISIS

My bad, not you but the right tards will support it no matter what.

And he should be bombing ISIS but after telling everyone he had a secret plan to defeat them it's silly to still support someone who flat out lies and then makes excuses

Mattis: U.S. will not "enter full-fledged, full bore, into the most complex civil war raging on the planet." Positive statement.

He'll do what Wall Street and the "job creator" class "capitalists" order him to.

he listened to Mad Dog Mattis on torture, Trump listened to Mad Dog on torture, he'll listen to Mad Dog on Syria.

Glad to hear this, but we are going to hold you to this Mr President!

Trump: 'We're not going into Syria'

"Our military policy in Syria has not changed. OUR PRIORITY REMAINS THE DEFEAT OF ISIS." - Mad Dog

No, we'll just continue to commit acts of war by lobbing Tomahawk missiles into the country...

Why would or should we believe him? What was it he said about Syria before and during his campaign for office?

Oh yeah...

The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

He'll do what Wall Street and the "job creator" class "capitalists" order him to.

he listened to Mad Dog Mattis on torture, Trump listened to Mad Dog on torture, he'll listen to Mad Dog on Syria.
Pffffffffffffffffffffft, you really have no concept of how this power structure operates do ya shoog.

Re-election has Zero affect on Trumps decision making. He knows what he's doing. Many of us trust him to lead. Some don't.

Trust Mattis and your team of experts. Trump knows how to sell and motivate, but he also knows when to listen. He listens to business leaders because he knows they have unique challenges that he can help with and he listens to his military advisors because they know what they are doing.

I think Mattis is the right kind of leader, takes the approach all honourable men do. "I'm not looking to get into a fight, but if you force me to do so, make peace with your Maker because I don't plan on losing". I wish we had a few like him in Canada.

Glad to hear this, but we are going to hold you to this Mr President!

Trump: 'We're not going into Syria'

"Our military policy in Syria has not changed. OUR PRIORITY REMAINS THE DEFEAT OF ISIS." - Mad Dog

No, we'll just continue to commit acts of war by lobbing Tomahawk missiles into the country...

Why would or should we believe him? What was it he said about Syria before and during his campaign for office?

Oh yeah...

The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!

President Obama, do not attack Syria. There is no upside and tremendous downside. Save your "powder" for another (and more important) day!

Here comes the don't take Trump seriously dodge. Lol

Tillerson: Regime change
Mattis: No regime change
Haley: Regime change
Spicer: Regime change
Trump: No Regime change

Forum List

Back