Why Scott Walker's Views On Evolution Are Totally Relevant

Walker believes in evolution not creationism.

He does not want the far right to know that.

Or he doesn't see them as contradictory.

Evolution guided by God? 41% of Americans believe that. Pure creationists don't really have a problem with that view.

The only folks who do are the 19% who believe GOd had no role in evolution. and frankly, some of us are fine with Walker not being part of the Bush-Clinton machine.

Eh. While I'm totally aware that evolution is irrefutably true, I have to agree with him that it wasn't really an appropriate question. A politician's private faith shouldn't be considered a public concern. It was nobody's business that JFK was Catholic. It wasn't anyone's business that Romney is Mormon. It's not anyone's business that Walker is a creationist. You might as well be attacking his family, like how liberals attacked Palin's disabled son, or how they attacked McCain's time as a POW. It shows about as much class.

He wasn't asked if he was a creationist. He was asked if he believed in a scientific theory.

No, he was asked if he believed in evolution. Different thing.

Evolution IS a scientific theory. You didn't know this? Huh.

hadit said:
The reactions from some on this board makes it more of a faith question than anything resembling science. I mean, they're saying that a presidential candidate who even expresses skepticism about the orthodoxy is such a heretic he must be deleted from public life.

I would have the exact same reaction to a presidential candidate who expressed skepticism to the theory of flight, which makes all those 747s go zoom across the sky.

WHO CARES. you people just don't give up do you?
His views aren't yours so that MAKES HIM WRONG?

JUST how uppity snobbish and INTOLERANT is that folks

You kicked them out of power for stuff like this and them telling YOU THAT YOUR views are wrong and not worthy.

plus it's already been posted and it was was dude also
Wcy3Etw.png

you're not his spokesperson Stephanie

[
Does my belief system injure you in any way?

Yes. Conservatism has been wreaking havoc on this nation for centuries.
Yes. Free speech. Freedom of religion. Economic opportunity. Largest increase in standard of living in human history. Those sound like man made disasters.

All done by progressives with conservatives trying to obstruct every step of the way.
That is the exact opposite of the truth.
Progressives share the same intellectual pedigree with both Nazis and communists. Stalin was a hero to the Progressives of the 1930s. Mussolini was very popular among progressives int eh 1920s. Castro was the darling of the left, as was Mao. That isnt coincidence.
:bs1:

[
Does my belief system injure you in any way?

Yes. Conservatism has been wreaking havoc on this nation for centuries.
Yes. Free speech. Freedom of religion. Economic opportunity. Largest increase in standard of living in human history. Those sound like man made disasters.

All done by progressives with conservatives trying to obstruct every step of the way.
That is the exact opposite of the truth.
Progressives share the same intellectual pedigree with both Nazis and communists. Stalin was a hero to the Progressives of the 1930s. Mussolini was very popular among progressives int eh 1920s. Castro was the darling of the left, as was Mao. That isnt coincidence.
:bs1:
Denial. Not a river in Egypt.

How have Scott Walker's views on evolution slowed the progress of knowledge so far in Wisconsin?
That's not the issue.

Walker's position on evolution could jeopardize the First Amendment rights of each American should he become president.
ZOMG! Walker is going to set up FEMA camps where he'll put biology professors if they dont teach creationism! ZOMG! We're all doomed!!!

what do hillary and obama believe? do you care?
Any intelligent American cares.

OK, then tell us. what do hillary and barry believe on creationism vs evolution? Don't know? Hmmm, no surprise there.
Are Republicans unable or incapable of asking candidates simple questions that are beyond their usual trite clichés?

OK, then tell us. what do hillary and barry believe on creationism vs evolution? Don't know? Hmmm, no surprise there.
Are Republicans unable or incapable of asking candidates simple questions that are beyond their usual trite clichés?

Probably both.

Probably both.

its a question asked by you on the left. All we are saying is that all candidates need to be asked the same questions. Why is no one asking HRC and Barry the same questions asked of Walker and every possible GOP candidate?

I agree that all candidates should be asked the questions. And I am quite sure that the far right is not going to be happy that Walker believes in evolution.

Forum List

Back