Why Sarah Palin Can't Catch a Break

You said, SO...

You don't think the fact that Obama came from no where backed by a bunch of wealthy radicals is a non-issue? I guess I don't even know why I'm getting worked up over it, your obviously not someone who sees things in reality..

Define "radicals." If you get your information ONLY from blogsites such as you posted, then you're parroting opinions, period, such as that Obama "pal'd around with" Bill Ayres or that George Soros not only financed his campaign but actually runs the country. Those beliefs are ignorant of fact.

Ignorant of Fact, So Bill Ayers and Obama have no Connection??? And George Soros doesn't have anything to do with him.

Center for American Progress, MoveON, Tides Fondation and the Apollo Aliance.

Radicals,
We can start with Bill Ayers if you like but we can also go back to his own words, he took Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky and turned it into his campaign handbook.

Van Jones - Self Proclamied Comunist and 911 truther

Valerie Jerret - Big Money and Huge Van Jones Fan

Anita Dunn - Loves Mao Tse Tung

Mark Lloyd - Thinks The Cuban reveloution was great and a big fan of Chavez

Those are just the few most recent, If I had time I'd give you a more complete list.

But you're right there are no connections AT ALL!!!

Mike

There is a HUGE difference between having friends/acquaintenances, doners, or even associates with opinions and actually having the ear of the president on a daily basis. To hear you idiots talk, Van Jones was Obama's top political advisor when in fact he was an assistant in a sub-agency with no more power than "Bo."

If I felt like it, I too could give you a complete "list" of other presidents who have had members of their staff with a wide-range of perceived "radical" opinions. You need to stop trying to make mountains out of molehills.

Why Sarah Palin Can't Catch a Break

Because she doesn't really want one. It's more profitable for her (and the so-called Liberal Media™) if she remains the perpetual victim of the Dirty Fuckin' Hippies™.

Define "radicals." If you get your information ONLY from blogsites such as you posted, then you're parroting opinions, period, such as that Obama "pal'd around with" Bill Ayres or that George Soros not only financed his campaign but actually runs the country. Those beliefs are ignorant of fact.

Ignorant of Fact, So Bill Ayers and Obama have no Connection??? And George Soros doesn't have anything to do with him.

Center for American Progress, MoveON, Tides Fondation and the Apollo Aliance.

Radicals,
We can start with Bill Ayers if you like but we can also go back to his own words, he took Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky and turned it into his campaign handbook.

Van Jones - Self Proclamied Comunist and 911 truther

Valerie Jerret - Big Money and Huge Van Jones Fan

Anita Dunn - Loves Mao Tse Tung

Mark Lloyd - Thinks The Cuban reveloution was great and a big fan of Chavez

Those are just the few most recent, If I had time I'd give you a more complete list.

But you're right there are no connections AT ALL!!!

Mike

There is a HUGE difference between having friends/acquaintenances, doners, or even associates with opinions and actually having the ear of the president on a daily basis. To hear you idiots talk, Van Jones was Obama's top political advisor when in fact he was an assistant in a sub-agency with no more power than "Bo."

If I felt like it, I too could give you a complete "list" of other presidents who have had members of their staff with a wide-range of perceived "radical" opinions. You need to stop trying to make mountains out of molehills.

I would love for you to show me a list of Presidents who appointed people who themselves claimed to be communists. I'd love for you to show me ONE other president who has done this. Was Van Jones presbo's top political advisor, NO But he was appointed by the POTUS, and that in itself is a disgrace. And Van Jones isn't even the only one, above I mentioned two more and those aren't the only ones. Show me one other president who had people in their inner circle who made claims like these 3. I'll ignore all the rest if you can show us ONE just ONE other president who has been that radical.

I'll be waiting.

Forum List

Back