Why Sarah Palin Can't Catch a Break

I agree, however, I just fail to see where Palin has not dealt with it. Seems to me that she is still standing up right and moving right through it.

Mike

but she quit her job when things get too hard, that isn't moving right through it. That is giving up.

She didn't resign from the Governorship because it was too hard, she kicked ass as Governor. You know that or 1. you're an idiot
2. you're a partisan parrot that thinks repeating the party line will make it so. Which is it?

Then why did she quit if she kicked so much ass?

but she quit her job when things get too hard, that isn't moving right through it. That is giving up.

She didn't resign from the Governorship because it was too hard, she kicked ass as Governor. You know that or 1. you're an idiot
2. you're a partisan parrot that thinks repeating the party line will make it so. Which is it?

Because as she stated on Oprah--that great guy you elected sent his frivilous law suiters after her to destroy her. In turn your guy ended up costing the taxpayers of the State of Alaska 2 million to investigate & defend. They lost every one of them. She was tired of spending 90% of her time as govenor fighting FRIVILOUS law suits originating from the Obama camp.

Sarah Palin was treated like a sad little excuse during the 2008 presidential campaign and very few people came to her defense. Now, she is still being ruthlessly attacked by the media and her political opposition. If you look at facts given by her opposition it simply does not make sense. Sarah Palin had more political executive experience than Barack Obama. She's not stupid despite what folks at ABC or MSNBC might say and she has a real track record fighting for what she believes in. That last point is important to note because Barack Obama also had a verifiable track record fighting for what he believes. The difference of course if that Obama campaigned on a moderate platform that was not in line with his track record. His campaign was a smoke screen to steer folks to his side, now it's those folks who are asking themselves why they didn't listen and look more closely at his record. He didn't hide anything, he came right out and told the world where he stands in his speeches, his voting record and his books.

Sarah Palin stands for something, she stands for everything the liberals detest. She is not trendy, she's not cool for school and she believes in God and Guns. Can you imagine, a white women who hunts is against abortion and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. A successful women who made it into a Governorship on her own. She's more like real Americans who work for a living. The establishment cannot allow her to gain traction or they risk losing the popularity contest as more and more Americans are going to watch the real Sarah Palin and realize that she is not the woman from Saturday Night Live.

What this amounts to is many of Palins opponents using their own opinions to steer the facts instead of allowing the facts to steer their own opinion. This is fine when openly expressing an opinion but when this is done in connection to reporting, well you get what amounts to a Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow telecast.

What ticks off the elitists in Washington D.C. "on both sides of the isle" is Palin wasn't born with a silver spoon in her mouth--nor did she graduate from Harvard or Yale--yet she is the most popular--listened to American woman regarding politics today.

In essense, Sarah Palin represents all of middle America--which scares the hell out of elitist politicians & the lame stream media.---:clap2:

Obama wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth either. He was raised by his grandmother, for God's sake. Attended a small liberal arts college (Occidental), transferred to Columbia where he got his degree, and was accepted at Harvard on a scholarship. And there's nothing wrong with being "elitist" in my opinion. I'd much rather that a president have some class.

Obama was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. His grandparents sold their large farm in Kansas & moved to Hawaii. He spent ALL OF HIS LIFE in prep-schools & then went on to Ivy league colleges--paid for by his grandparents. You don't live in Hawaii & go to prep schools all your life without being wealthy.

He's gonna do stim #2, I'll betcha.

Wouldn't surprise me. After all, its easier to blow tax money than it is to actually try to fix a problem. Take Healthcare. Why bother to fix it when you can put forward every liberals dream, Universal Healhcare. Spread that wealth baby.

We all can see the jobs the first porkulus created, Not.__________________

Because as she stated on Oprah--that great guy you elected sent his frivilous law suiters after her to destroy her. In turn your guy ended up costing the taxpayers of the State of Alaska 2 million to investigate & defend. They lost every one of them. She was tired of spending 90% of her time as govenor fighting FRIVILOUS law suits originating from the Obama camp.

you really believe that? lol...

and even if we accepted your premise, i'll remind you that they spent 70 million of our money going after the clintons for a failed land deal...

palin needs to grow a thicker skin.

What ticks off the elitists in Washington D.C. "on both sides of the isle" is Palin wasn't born with a silver spoon in her mouth--nor did she graduate from Harvard or Yale--yet she is the most popular--listened to American woman regarding politics today.

In essense, Sarah Palin represents all of middle America--which scares the hell out of elitist politicians & the lame stream media.---:clap2:

Obama wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth either. He was raised by his grandmother, for God's sake. Attended a small liberal arts college (Occidental), transferred to Columbia where he got his degree, and was accepted at Harvard on a scholarship. And there's nothing wrong with being "elitist" in my opinion. I'd much rather that a president have some class.

Obama was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. His grandparents sold their large farm in Kansas & moved to Hawaii. He spent ALL OF HIS LIFE in prep-schools & then went on to Ivy league colleges--paid for by his grandparents. You don't live in Hawaii & go to prep schools all your life without being wealthy.

Someone born with a silver spoon in his mouth is someone whose parents are generational millionnaires and whose only form of "work" is monitoring tickertapes and reading P&L statements of their investments and properties.

However, if you think just a 'regular' person like Sarah Palin, also with no experience dealing with Beltway politics, and who apparently you believe has all the answers to the enormous problems of the entire country, then I only hope I can live long enough to see that happen.

palin's an asshat.

Del's a broken record.

No, Del's going to state his mind and opinion whether it is you, me, or anybody else. On this, I agree with Del.

Sarah Palin was treated like a sad little excuse during the 2008 presidential campaign and very few people came to her defense. Now, she is still being ruthlessly attacked by the media and her political opposition. If you look at facts given by her opposition it simply does not make sense. Sarah Palin had more political executive experience than Barack Obama. She's not stupid despite what folks at ABC or MSNBC might say and she has a real track record fighting for what she believes in. That last point is important to note because Barack Obama also had a verifiable track record fighting for what he believes. The difference of course if that Obama campaigned on a moderate platform that was not in line with his track record. His campaign was a smoke screen to steer folks to his side, now it's those folks who are asking themselves why they didn't listen and look more closely at his record. He didn't hide anything, he came right out and told the world where he stands in his speeches, his voting record and his books.

Sarah Palin stands for something, she stands for everything the liberals detest. She is not trendy, she's not cool for school and she believes in God and Guns. Can you imagine, a white women who hunts is against abortion and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. A successful women who made it into a Governorship on her own. She's more like real Americans who work for a living. The establishment cannot allow her to gain traction or they risk losing the popularity contest as more and more Americans are going to watch the real Sarah Palin and realize that she is not the woman from Saturday Night Live.

What this amounts to is many of Palins opponents using their own opinions to steer the facts instead of allowing the facts to steer their own opinion. This is fine when openly expressing an opinion but when this is done in connection to reporting, well you get what amounts to a Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow telecast.

Your right, he was not born with a silver spoon, but the people who boosted him up and helped him get to where he is sure are...

Same thing applies to Palin that I apply to Obama ... if you can't deal with the shit flinging, you shouldn't become a politician.

I agree, however, I just fail to see where Palin has not dealt with it. Seems to me that she is still standing up right and moving right through it.

Mike

:lol::lol: She quit because that great guy you voted for kept sending up his cronies to file frivilous law suits. It cost the taxpayers of Alaska millions to investigate & defend. Palin stated that she was spending 90% of her recent time as govenor fighting off all the frivilous charges brought on by Obama operatives instead of handleing state business. So for the benefit of the taxpayers of Alaska she stepped down.

As far as your comment that Obama was treated as horribly as Sarah Palin. Give me a freakin break. There has been no woman in political history that has been so vicously attacked by the "lame stream media" in this country--while all along they were coddleing Barack Obama--they were also trashing another woman named Hillary Clinton.

The media in this country are culpable in getting this empty suit elected. Unfortunately the majority of Americans in this country swallowed their B.S.

Last edited:

Someone born with a silver spoon in his mouth is someone whose parents are generational millionnaires and whose only form of "work" is monitoring tickertapes and reading P&L statements of their investments and properties.

However, if you think just a 'regular' person like Sarah Palin, also with no experience dealing with Beltway politics, and who apparently you believe has all the answers to the enormous problems of the entire country, then I only hope I can live long enough to see that happen.

Selling the family farm is generational wealth---:cuckoo:

Viciously attacking people and character assassination is the right wing media's bread and butter.

Sarah Palin was treated like a sad little excuse during the 2008 presidential campaign and very few people came to her defense. Now, she is still being ruthlessly attacked by the media and her political opposition. If you look at facts given by her opposition it simply does not make sense. Sarah Palin had more political executive experience than Barack Obama.

more experience? how is 2 years then quitting greater than 4 years as a senator?

Sarah Palin was treated like a sad little excuse during the 2008 presidential campaign and very few people came to her defense. Now, she is still being ruthlessly attacked by the media and her political opposition. If you look at facts given by her opposition it simply does not make sense. Sarah Palin had more political executive experience than Barack Obama.

more experience? how is 2 years then quitting greater than 4 years as a senator?

Where do you get four? He was barely two years in the senate when he started the run for president. He has no executive experience at all, he's never run anything, and it shows.

He did not have 4 years as a senator he spent an entire 180 days in the senate then ran for President, not only that a senator is a legislator, he did not have executive experience. That's why he has difficulty making decisions. He was a community organizor before that. He had zero exectutive experience, yet the media did not vet him jumped on the Obama cheerleading network and here's what America is left with. Pathetic!!

How's that hopey changey stuff workin out for ya???:lol:

Palin was a mayor before being governor, which is another executive office. I wish Obama would take Palin's example and step down from office, he sure is doing nothing good and wasting a whole lot of tax dollars for nada. LOLOL

Last edited:

Your right, he was not born with a silver spoon, but the people who boosted him up and helped him get to where he is sure are...

So?

Mike

:lol::lol: She quit because that great guy you voted for kept sending up his cronies to file frivilous law suits. It cost the taxpayers of Alaska millions to investigate & defend. Palin stated that she was spending 90% of her recent time as govenor fighting off all the frivilous charges brought on by Obama operatives instead of handleing state business. So for the benefit of the taxpayers of Alaska she stepped down.

As far as your comment that Obama was treated as horribly as Sarah Palin. Give me a freakin break. There has been no woman in political history that has been so vicously attacked by the "lame stream media" in this country--while all along they were coddleing Barack Obama--they were also trashing another woman named Hillary Clinton.

The media in this country are culpable in getting this empty suit elected. Unfortunately the majority of Americans in this country swallowed their B.S.

Hmmm, interesting that nothing on this list has a single thing to do with her campaign for vice president. Lie much? Why on earth would the Obama campaign spend time filing lawsuits against Palin when right out of the gate it became obvious that she would bury herself?

palingates: Sarah Palin's lawsuits

Selling the family farm is generational wealth---:cuckoo:

Huh? Do you know WHY Palin's family sold the farm? I don't. Enlighten me.

But that wasn't my point, in case you missed the subtle reference to the Bush Family fortune.

Viciously attacking people and character assassination is the right wing media's bread and butter.

And they do it so well. Yes, the Republican party will make a huge comeback in 2010 and probably 2012, thanks to the right wing noise machine.

He did not have 4 years as a senator he spent an entire 180 days in the senate then ran for President, not only that a senator is a legislator, he did not have executive experience. That's why he has difficulty making decisions. He was a community organizor before that. He had zero exectutive experience, yet the media did not vet him jumped on the Obama cheerleading network and here's what America is left with. Pathetic!!

How's that hopey changey stuff workin out for ya???:lol:

Palin was a mayor before being governor, which is another executive office. I wish Obama would take Palin's example and step down from office, he sure is doing nothing good and wasting a whole lot of tax dollars for nada. LOLOL

Yes, I think he might need to step down in order to pay for all those attorneys fees involved in defending the bogus claim that he's not a citizen. Hey, if it works for "the executive," the excuse oughta work for the prez, no?

Forum List

Back