Why Sarah Palin Can't Catch a Break

but she quit her job when things get too hard, that isn't moving right through it. That is giving up.

She didn't resign from the Governorship because it was too hard, she kicked ass as Governor. You know that or 1. you're an idiot
2. you're a partisan parrot that thinks repeating the party line will make it so. Which is it?

I'm sure her quitting her civil service job had nothing to do with the millions that she was offered to write a book, which is exactly what she did when she quit. If she spent her whole day worrying about law suits then she didn't have her priorities straight and wasn't able to succeed at what she was being paid to due. If not because it was "too hard", was it because she's only out for herself like all of the other politicians?

Also, the idea of Palin being anything like a respectable leader is a joke. Since when has it been a good thing for your 15 year old daughter to get knocked up? Just because she was working she didn't have time to raise her daughter correctly? That is not the type of woman that I want girls to be looking up to.

This country needs to raise our kids better and we need leaders that accomplish this. The only reason Palin was ever considered is because she was a younger attractive woman and the Republicans thought that she might steal some of the Clinton supporters from Obama. :cuckoo:

Sarah Palin was treated like a sad little excuse during the 2008 presidential campaign and very few people came to her defense. Now, she is still being ruthlessly attacked by the media and her political opposition. If you look at facts given by her opposition it simply does not make sense. Sarah Palin had more political executive experience than Barack Obama.

more experience? how is 2 years then quitting greater than 4 years as a senator?

Obama was not a senator for 4 years and 5 minutes as Governor is more executive experiance than 2 or 4 years as a Senator. Senators don't lead, balance budgets or make final decisions.

Obama wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth either. He was raised by his grandmother, for God's sake. Attended a small liberal arts college (Occidental), transferred to Columbia where he got his degree, and was accepted at Harvard on a scholarship. And there's nothing wrong with being "elitist" in my opinion. I'd much rather that a president have some class.

Your right, he was not born with a silver spoon, but the people who boosted him up and helped him get to where he is sure are...

So?

SO, well ok, Since you are having a hard time with words maybe this image will help you understand what I mean....

Funny, Sad and Scary: Who is really running the nation!

In essense, Sarah Palin represents all of middle America--which scares the hell out of elitist politicians & the lame stream media.---:clap2:

No one is scared of bird brain.

I assure you she does not represent me. Her values are at odds with the average American not in unison. If you want your daughter knocked up and finishing school in your basement God bless you. That is not my idea of family values.

BTW either is have a kid at 44. That is irresponsible.

Dolts.

In essense, Sarah Palin represents all of middle America--which scares the hell out of elitist politicians & the lame stream media.---:clap2:

No one is scared of bird brain.

I assure you she does not represent me. Her values are at odds with the average American not in unison. If you want your daughter knocked up and finishing school in your basement God bless you. That is not my idea of family values.

BTW either is have a kid at 44. That is irresponsible.

Dolts.

Palin does not represent middle Americans. She represents what she calls "real Americans" Those who look like her, act like her and speak like her. She rallies that crowd through fear of those who are a threat to their "real America"

Your right, he was not born with a silver spoon, but the people who boosted him up and helped him get to where he is sure are...

So?

SO, well ok, Since you are having a hard time with words maybe this image will help you understand what I mean....

Riiight, another stupid cartoon from another Hate Obama blogsite. Just the recipe to make me change my mind. :cuckoo:

Riiight, another stupid cartoon from another Hate Obama blogsite. Just the recipe to make me change my mind. :cuckoo:

You said, SO...

You don't think the fact that Obama came from no where backed by a bunch of wealthy radicals is a non-issue? I guess I don't even know why I'm getting worked up over it, your obviously not someone who sees things in reality..

Sarah Palin was treated like a sad little excuse during the 2008 presidential campaign and very few people came to her defense. Now, she is still being ruthlessly attacked by the media and her political opposition. If you look at facts given by her opposition it simply does not make sense. Sarah Palin had more political executive experience than Barack Obama. She's not stupid despite what folks at ABC or MSNBC might say and she has a real track record fighting for what she believes in. That last point is important to note because Barack Obama also had a verifiable track record fighting for what he believes. The difference of course if that Obama campaigned on a moderate platform that was not in line with his track record. His campaign was a smoke screen to steer folks to his side, now it's those folks who are asking themselves why they didn't listen and look more closely at his record. He didn't hide anything, he came right out and told the world where he stands in his speeches, his voting record and his books.

Sarah Palin stands for something, she stands for everything the liberals detest. She is not trendy, she's not cool for school and she believes in God and Guns. Can you imagine, a white women who hunts is against abortion and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. A successful women who made it into a Governorship on her own. She's more like real Americans who work for a living. The establishment cannot allow her to gain traction or they risk losing the popularity contest as more and more Americans are going to watch the real Sarah Palin and realize that she is not the woman from Saturday Night Live.

What this amounts to is many of Palins opponents using their own opinions to steer the facts instead of allowing the facts to steer their own opinion. This is fine when openly expressing an opinion but when this is done in connection to reporting, well you get what amounts to a Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow telecast.

You are the fuckin funniest poster on US message Boards.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sarah plain: I can see russai from Alaska i got more foreign policy.

1. she quit her job
2. she a big hyprocrit
3. she can't keep her mouth shut
4. she believes there witches
5. she has nothing on obama

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Critter you have just been nominated to ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo so we can all see what " Stupid" Looks like. :lol::lol:

BTW- Russai is spelled Russia, for your information and to a person who has sooooo much credibility on foriegn policy.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well sorry for misspelling something god do you have to be a damn god grammar police like jackass? no you don't go f off

Sarah plain: I can see russai from Alaska i got more foreign policy.

1. she quit her job
2. she a big hyprocrit
3. she can't keep her mouth shut
4. she believes there witches
5. she has nothing on obama

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Critter you have just been nominated to ( The Nit Wit Liberal Loon Nut Club) please submit a recent photo so we can all see what " Stupid" Looks like. :lol::lol:

BTW- Russai is spelled Russia, for your information and to a person who has sooooo much credibility on foriegn policy.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well sorry for misspelling something god do you have to be a damn god grammar police like jackass? no you don't go f off
You missed the uck, in fuck off!

I personally think Palin isn't cut out for the job. The woman isn't well informed about the world. She has a hard time answering softball question. The GOP need to stop parading this woman around like she's the new Reagan. Palin is an embarrassment to the republican party.

There are way more conservative republicans out there that are more qualified and more informed about the world than Palin.

I agree, however, I just fail to see where Palin has not dealt with it. Seems to me that she is still standing up right and moving right through it.

Mike

but she quit her job when things get too hard, that isn't moving right through it. That is giving up.

:lol::lol: She quit because that great guy you voted for kept sending up his cronies to file frivilous law suits. It cost the taxpayers of Alaska millions to investigate & defend. Palin stated that she was spending 90% of her recent time as govenor fighting off all the frivilous charges brought on by Obama operatives instead of handleing state business. So for the benefit of the taxpayers of Alaska she stepped down.

As far as your comment that Obama was treated as horribly as Sarah Palin. Give me a freakin break. There has been no woman in political history that has been so vicously attacked by the "lame stream media" in this country--while all along they were coddleing Barack Obama--they were also trashing another woman named Hillary Clinton.

The media in this country are culpable in getting this empty suit elected. Unfortunately the majority of Americans in this country swallowed their B.S.

your mauve colored stuff is HILLARYous.

Obama was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. His grandparents sold their large farm in Kansas & moved to Hawaii. He spent ALL OF HIS LIFE in prep-schools & then went on to Ivy league colleges--paid for by his grandparents. You don't live in Hawaii & go to prep schools all your life without being wealthy.

Someone born with a silver spoon in his mouth is someone whose parents are generational millionnaires and whose only form of "work" is monitoring tickertapes and reading P&L statements of their investments and properties.

However, if you think just a 'regular' person like Sarah Palin, also with no experience dealing with Beltway politics, and who apparently you believe has all the answers to the enormous problems of the entire country, then I only hope I can live long enough to see that happen.

Selling the family farm is generational wealth---:cuckoo:

buying a "ranch" to "relax" is generational wealth.

I personally think Palin isn't cut out for the job. The woman isn't well informed about the world. She has a hard time answering softball question. The GOP need to stop parading this woman around like she's the new Reagan. Palin is an embarrassment to the republican party.

There are way more conservative republicans out there that are more qualified and more informed about the world than Palin.

HHmm I thought the POTUS should be informed about the US more so than the rest of the world, but tha's just my opinion. Personally I'd vote for anyone who promised to get us the hell out of every other nation, withdraw from the U.N. and concentrate on our issues here at home first.

But that's just me.

I would rather have Palin who understands what it means to be a real american and not some Country Club euro-wanna be Mother F*&cker who bends over for special interest.

Thers is something to be said for a women who can raise a family, hunt and gut a moose and be Governor of a state. I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

You said, SO...

You don't think the fact that Obama came from no where backed by a bunch of wealthy radicals is a non-issue? I guess I don't even know why I'm getting worked up over it, your obviously not someone who sees things in reality..

Define "radicals." If you get your information ONLY from blogsites such as you posted, then you're parroting opinions, period, such as that Obama "pal'd around with" Bill Ayres or that George Soros not only financed his campaign but actually runs the country. Those beliefs are ignorant of fact.

Ironically, the GOP is NOT parading her around. They are distancing themselves as far as possible. It's the right wing noise machine and THEIR followers who think she's God's gift to America. Oh, and the folks who participate in Rasmussen polls.

Sarah Palin was treated like a sad little excuse during the 2008 presidential campaign and very few people came to her defense.
That's because she is a sad little excuse.

Now, she is still being ruthlessly attacked by the media and her political opposition.
You mean laughed at by the media...she has no political opposition.

If you look at facts given by her opposition it simply does not make sense. Sarah Palin had more political executive experience than Barack Obama. She's not stupid despite what folks at ABC or MSNBC might say and she has a real track record fighting for what she believes in.
Wrong. She is stupid. Period
That last point is important to note because Barack Obama also had a verifiable track record fighting for what he believes. The difference of course if that Obama campaigned on a moderate platform that was not in line with his track record. His campaign was a smoke screen to steer folks to his side, now it's those folks who are asking themselves why they didn't listen and look more closely at his record. He didn't hide anything, he came right out and told the world where he stands in his speeches, his voting record and his books.
He was successful and she wasn't. Do you want us to organize a pity party?

Sarah Palin stands for something, she stands for everything the liberals detest.
So?

She is not trendy, she's not cool for school and she believes in God and Guns. Can you imagine, a white women who hunts is against abortion and isn't afraid to get her hands dirty.
People are supposed to vote for her because of this? Why?
A successful women who made it into a Governorship on her own.
She quit.
She's more like real Americans who work for a living.
There is no such thing as a "real" American...this is one of her talking points and major problems, thinking there is.
The establishment cannot allow her to gain traction or they risk losing the popularity contest as more and more Americans are going to watch the real Sarah Palin and realize that she is not the woman from Saturday Night Live.
We get it, you love her...so what? Lots of people love Oprah but she's not presidential material.

What this amounts to is many of Palins opponents using their own opinions to steer the facts instead of allowing the facts to steer their own opinion.
huh?
This is fine when openly expressing an opinion but when this is done in connection to reporting, well you get what amounts to a Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow telecast.
Ah, it's Oberman's and Maddow's fault she lost. Not hers.

:lol:

Sarah Palin was treated like a sad little excuse during the 2008 presidential campaign and very few people came to her defense.
That's because she is a sad little excuse.

Now, she is still being ruthlessly attacked by the media and her political opposition.
You mean laughed at by the media...she has no political opposition.

Wrong. She is stupid. Period He was successful and she wasn't. Do you want us to organize a pity party?

So?

People are supposed to vote for her because of this? Why? She quit. There is no such thing as a "real" American...this is one of her talking points and major problems, thinking there is. We get it, you love her...so what? Lots of people love Oprah but she's not presidential material.

What this amounts to is many of Palins opponents using their own opinions to steer the facts instead of allowing the facts to steer their own opinion.
huh?
This is fine when openly expressing an opinion but when this is done in connection to reporting, well you get what amounts to a Keith Olberman or Rachel Maddow telecast.
Ah, it's Oberman's and Maddow's fault she lost. Not hers.

:lol:
And yet, she speaks so highly of you. ;)

You said, SO...

Define "radicals." If you get your information ONLY from blogsites such as you posted, then you're parroting opinions, period, such as that Obama "pal'd around with" Bill Ayres or that George Soros not only financed his campaign but actually runs the country. Those beliefs are ignorant of fact.

Ignorant of Fact, So Bill Ayers and Obama have no Connection??? And George Soros doesn't have anything to do with him.

Center for American Progress, MoveON, Tides Fondation and the Apollo Aliance.

Radicals,
We can start with Bill Ayers if you like but we can also go back to his own words, he took Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky and turned it into his campaign handbook.

Van Jones - Self Proclamied Comunist and 911 truther

Valerie Jerret - Big Money and Huge Van Jones Fan

Anita Dunn - Loves Mao Tse Tung

Mark Lloyd - Thinks The Cuban reveloution was great and a big fan of Chavez

Those are just the few most recent, If I had time I'd give you a more complete list.

But you're right there are no connections AT ALL!!!

Mike

Forum List

Back