Why Russia Desired to Help Trump

Mueller Report — I can help clear up one persistent question/insinuation I see: “Well, why do you think Russia worked to get Trump elected, huh?”

Answer: Putin despises the Clintons.

Why? (Read this slowly) Because the Clintons interfered in Russian elections. Here’s a respected left-leaning publication that explains the most recent example. (There’s more than one.)

Why Putin Has an Electoral Bone to Pick With Hillary Clinton

Now you can freely skip over at least one of the silly assertions being made on USMB.

You’re welcome. I’m here for you.

Yes silly, she COMPLETELY LEGALY interfered by publicly talking about Putin's regime.

Which is contrasted by an ILLEGAL Russian campaign to conduct covert hacking and electioneering in the United States.

The way you rightwingers consistently can't tell up from down is just amazing.

Mueller Report — I can help clear up one persistent question/insinuation I see: “Well, why do you think Russia worked to get Trump elected, huh?”

Why? (Read this slowly) Because the Clintons interfered in Russian elections. Here’s a respected left-leaning publication that explains the most recent example. (There’s more than one.)

Now you can freely skip over at least one of the silly assertions being made on USMB.

Yes silly, she COMPLETELY LEGALY interfered by publicly talking about Putin's regime.

Which is contrasted by an ILLEGAL Russian campaign to conduct covert hacking and electioneering in the United States.

She broke the laws of Russia.

She broke the laws of Russia.

Which laws dumbass?

Russia wanted Clinton to win.

You don’t give millions to Bill Clinton for speeches.

You don’t give The Clinton Foundation $145 Million.

And you don’t make crooked sweetheart deals to buy our Uranium with Clinton and Obama and then stab them in the back and support the opposition when Clinton will give you everything you want and already has and will continue to do so.

You're an idiot. "Russian propaganda" didn't change a single person's vote.
That makes you delusional. Of course it had some effect. And the only reason you are taking such a dumb position is because of trump cultism.

You're an idiot. "Russian propaganda" didn't change a single person's vote.
That makes you delusional. Of course it had some effect. And the only reason you are taking such a dumb position is because of trump cultism.

How easily you forget that the Russians bought ads on both sides of issues. They also organized protest and counter protest, sometimes on the same day in the same cities, they were just stirring the pot. There was no major influence.

How easily you forget that the Russians bought ads on both sides of issues.
And yet our intelligence community concluded that their efforts were directed to help Trump win.

Hmm...who to believe...an uneducated slob on the interent with no access to their information, or the experts...

Tough call!

And yet our intelligence community concluded that their efforts were directed to help Trump win.

Hmm...who to believe...an uneducated slob on the interent with no access to their information, or the experts...

Tough call!

Yeah, wasn't Strozk one of those intel people, but even they said there was no evidence there was actually any real measurable influence on voters. But hey, that doesn't fit with your commie propaganda, does it? LMFAO

Tough call!

It wasn't "our" intelligence agencies who concluded that: It was Obama's intelligence community. Even after he left office, those agencies were full of Obama-sympathizing leftists and Hillary-supporters. Of course they're going to say Russia wanted Trump to win. That's the only excuse the left has as to why he did win.

Forum List

Back