Russia Reactivates Its Trolls and Bots Ahead of Tuesday’s Midterms

The user on Gab who identifies as Nora Berka resurfaced in August after a yearlong silence on the social media platform, reposting a handful of messages with sharply conservative political themes before writing a stream of original vitriol.

The posts mostly denigrated President Biden and other prominent Democrats, sometimes obscenely. They also lamented the use of taxpayer dollars to support Ukraine in its war against invading Russian forces, depicting Ukraine’s president as a caricature straight out of Russian propaganda. The fusion of political concerns was no coincidence.

The account was previously linked to the same secretive Russian agency that interfered in the 2016 presidential election and again in 2020, the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg, according to the cybersecurity group Recorded Future.

It is part of what the group and other researchers have identified as a new, though more narrowly targeted, Russian effort ahead of Tuesday’s midterm elections. The goal, as before, is to stoke anger among conservative voters and to undermine trust in the American electoral system. This time, it also appears intended to undermine the Biden administration’s extensive military assistance to Ukraine.

With all the Trumpleton's out there, US citizens who have been duped in to posting one lie after another on all manner of political topics, I wonder why Vlad feels further interference by Russia in support of the Party of Trump is even necessary.

They'd be a bit late to the party wouldn't they, people have been voting for weeks. Also, I don't know anyone that uses Gab. So it must not be much of an effort.

You see them and or their surrogates on here.....constantly spouting Russian propaganda and complaining about America helping the Ukrainians.

'It’s no secret that Republicans — that a large portion of Republicans — have questioned whether we should be supporting what has been referred to as foreign adventures or somebody else’s conflict,” said Graham Brookie, senior director of the Digital Forensics Lab at the Atlantic Council, which has also been tracking foreign influence operations'.

This is truly Un-American and Republicans need to cease and desist from such words and notions that are little more than crap they have gotten from Russian Propagandists.

America has a long history of supporting people fighting for their freedom..........i think this misguided idea that many republicans have that we should not help Ukraine stems from their dislike for biden ....much like when Trump was President democrats inflicted with TDS constantly ridiculed hm and anything he was trying to accomplish.

Republicans should be better than this....no one detests biden more than myself but I will not let that stand in the way of my support for Ukraine.

Last edited:
This is truly Un-American
Huh... and here I was thinking Americans were free to make their own decisions about right and wrong. BTW... who the bloody hell are YOU to tell ANYONE how they must think and act concerning a war that we have no ally in and that looks more every day like it might escalate into something truly horrific?

We've sent roughly 80 BILLION dollars to these people. We're now paying their fecking PRIVATE PENSION obligations. How long do you suggest we give them this free ride?

You see them and or their surrogates on here.....constantly spouting Russian propaganda and complaining about America helping the Ukrainians.

'It’s no secret that Republicans — that a large portion of Republicans — have questioned whether we should be supporting what has been referred to as foreign adventures or somebody else’s conflict,” said Graham Brookie, senior director of the Digital Forensics Lab at the Atlantic Council, which has also been tracking foreign influence operations'.

This is truly Un-American and Republicans need to cease and desist from such words and notions that are little more than crap they have gotten from Russian Propagandists.

America has a long history of supporting people fighting for their freedom..........i think this misguided idea that many republicans have that we should not help Ukraine stems from their dislike for biden ....much like when Trump was President democrats inflicted with TDS constantly ridiculed hm and anything he was trying to accomplish.

Republicans should be better than this....no one detests biden more than myself but I will not let that stand in the way of my support for Ukraine.

None of it would have happened if Biden weren't installed by the far left. Like Obama said: "Don't underestimate Biden's ability to fuck things up." Boy, have we experienced that.....!!!!!!! A war, high inflation, depressed housing market, high interest rates, high gas prices, high diesel prices, food prices escalating. All due to Biden's totally inept Presidency that I call a clusterfuck.

Russia Reactivates Its Trolls and Bots Ahead of Tuesday's Midterms​

Its nice to see Hunter and Hillary can still find work in this bad economy...

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Huh... and here I was thinking Americans were free to make their own decisions about right and wrong. BTW... who the bloody hell are YOU to tell ANYONE how they must think and act concerning a war that we have no ally in and that looks more every day like it might escalate into something truly horrific?

We've sent roughly 80 BILLION dollars to these people. We're now paying their fecking PRIVATE PENSION obligations. How long do you suggest we give them this free ride?
They don't give a shit, its what the television told them they need to support and that they do, not one of them would ever dream of enlisting themselves to fight, they just had a twenty year opportunity to sign up and go off to war, and I can assure you not fucking one of the fascist democrats on this site took up the opportunity.

Same thing in Ukraine, its sick, we should be best of friends witrh Russia, instead the fascist party under Clinton, Obama, and Biden and the rino party under Bush lied their lips off to Russia and continued to expand Nato eastward, and then Obama/Biden perpetrated a little coup in Ukraine in 2014 and got the lawfully elected and pro-Russian president chased out of town which precipitated all of the upset in Crimea and resulted in atrocities against ethinc Russians in the breakaway regions and ultimately this war!

The United States did that, not Russia, with the typical fascist democrat streetwalker being totally oblivious to this truth, an absolutely epic goat fuck, Biden getting into office is what sealed the deal, Putin knew exactly what was coming next and he had to act, and here we are, perched upon the abyss, with these little basement dwelling pronoun pretenders screaming for more. I think they could get exactly what they ask for, Biden is totally unscrupulous and capable of anything, anything at all...

Whatever.

They don't give a shit, its what the television told them they need to support and that they do, not one of them would ever dream of enlisting themselves to fight, they just had a twenty year opportunity to sign up and go off to war, and I can assure you not fucking one of the fascist democrats on this site took up the opportunity.

Same thing in Ukraine, its sick, we should be best of friends witrh Russia, instead the fascist party under Clinton, Obama, and Biden and the rino party under Bush lied their lips off to Russia and continued to expand Nato eastward, and then Obama/Biden perpetrated a little coup in Ukraine in 2014 and got the lawfully elected and pro-Russian president chased out of town which precipitated all of the upset in Crimea and resulted in atrocities against ethinc Russians in the breakaway regions and ultimately this war!

The United States did that, not Russia, with the typical fascist democrat streetwalker being totally oblivious to this truth, an absolutely epic goat fuck, Biden getting into office is what sealed the deal, Putin knew exactly what was coming next and he had to act, and here we are, perched upon the abyss, with these little basement dwelling pronoun pretenders screaming for more. I think they could get exactly what they ask for, Biden is totally unscrupulous and capable of anything, anything at all...
Trump supports Ukraine also

The user on Gab who identifies as Nora Berka resurfaced in August after a yearlong silence on the social media platform, reposting a handful of messages with sharply conservative political themes before writing a stream of original vitriol.

The posts mostly denigrated President Biden and other prominent Democrats, sometimes obscenely. They also lamented the use of taxpayer dollars to support Ukraine in its war against invading Russian forces, depicting Ukraine’s president as a caricature straight out of Russian propaganda. The fusion of political concerns was no coincidence.

The account was previously linked to the same secretive Russian agency that interfered in the 2016 presidential election and again in 2020, the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg, according to the cybersecurity group Recorded Future.

It is part of what the group and other researchers have identified as a new, though more narrowly targeted, Russian effort ahead of Tuesday’s midterm elections. The goal, as before, is to stoke anger among conservative voters and to undermine trust in the American electoral system. This time, it also appears intended to undermine the Biden administration’s extensive military assistance to Ukraine.

With all the Trumpleton's out there, US citizens who have been duped in to posting one lie after another on all manner of political topics, I wonder why Vlad feels further interference by Russia in support of the Party of Trump is even necessary.
How desperate you have become…

The system is corrupted and you believe it’s working just fine, are you in your mid 20’s?

They'd be a bit late to the party wouldn't they, people have been voting for weeks. Also, I don't know anyone that uses Gab. So it must not be much of an effort.

I think Putin realizes MAGAnuts, and the conservative media cohort, are doing the work for him. Their success in pushing inflation is Biden's fault propaganda must impress Vlad since he knows he is more responsible than Joe.

I think Putin realizes MAGAnuts, and the conservative media cohort, are doing the work for him. Their success in pushing inflation is Biden's fault propaganda must impress Vlad since he knows he is more responsible than Joe.

How many votes did Putin change from Hillary to Trump?

Forum List

Back