Why Russia Desired to Help Trump

Mueller Report — I can help clear up one persistent question/insinuation I see: “Well, why do you think Russia worked to get Trump elected, huh?”

Answer: Putin despises the Clintons.

Why? (Read this slowly) Because the Clintons interfered in Russian elections. Here’s a respected left-leaning publication that explains the most recent example. (There’s more than one.)

Why Putin Has an Electoral Bone to Pick With Hillary Clinton

Now you can freely skip over at least one of the silly assertions being made on USMB.

You’re welcome. I’m here for you.
has it ever crossed your mind that their only goal was to create chaos and mayhem and further divide the country???
Republicans racism does that. As long as the GOP is the party of white, the country will be divided.
but there are blacks and browns in the GOP,,,its the dems that are racist and think dark people are to stupid and need help,,,

wheres my African American ?

GettyImages-1011143816-775x465.jpg
Never been an African American as President.

Mueller Report — I can help clear up one persistent question/insinuation I see: “Well, why do you think Russia worked to get Trump elected, huh?”

Why? (Read this slowly) Because the Clintons interfered in Russian elections. Here’s a respected left-leaning publication that explains the most recent example. (There’s more than one.)

Now you can freely skip over at least one of the silly assertions being made on USMB.

has it ever crossed your mind that their only goal was to create chaos and mayhem and further divide the country???
Cause they didn’t do anything! Ask mueller

Hey, question, if mueller couldn’t charge anyone, how is it folks are in jail?

but he said they did try and hack us,,,

Russia has been trying to interfere in our elections since 1950.

He said they tried. Last time I looked try isn’t success

Trump was busy eh?

so why would 2016 be any different,,,

Why Russia Desired to Help Trump

Because trump is the ultimate capitalist

easily corruptible, money motivates him , and sex can compromise even the most devote Christian (ask the pope as he deals with the problems facing catholic church or Jim baker)

How could Mother Russia resist that

He said they tried. Last time I looked try isn’t success

OK,,,but they tried,,,and those are just the ones we know about,,,

It shouldn’t.

Except Democrats are doing Putin’s work now by dividing America.

Republicans racism does that. As long as the GOP is the party of white, the country will be divided.
bq-5cb538d0926b7.jpeg

It shouldn’t.

Except Democrats are doing Putin’s work now by dividing America.
and the repubes are playing right along,,,,

Why does Vladimir Putin hate Hillary Clinton?

Yeah but Clinton had already been putty in Putin's hands so that doesn't make any since either. Remember the uranium and the big red button? Putin could have sat back on cruise control with that silly dumb bitch in the oval office, so why make life difficult for himself?

I'm not convinced that the Russian really did anything to help Trump win. I do however believe that even though Hillary worked out the uranium deal and Bill Clinton gave a speech in Moscow for a half-million dollars, Putin had absolutely no respect for Hillary or Obama. It's a dangerous thing when an adversary like Russia doesn't take you seriously.

I don't know if it was so much to help Trump win as it was to make sure Hillary lost. FBI director says 'Putin hates Clinton'

Forum List

Back