Why Russia Desired to Help Trump

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Mueller Report — I can help clear up one persistent question/insinuation I see: “Well, why do you think Russia worked to get Trump elected, huh?”

Answer: Putin despises the Clintons.

Why? (Read this slowly) Because the Clintons interfered in Russian elections. Here’s a respected left-leaning publication that explains the most recent example. (There’s more than one.)

Why Putin Has an Electoral Bone to Pick With Hillary Clinton

Now you can freely skip over at least one of the silly assertions being made on USMB.

You’re welcome. I’m here for you.

Mueller Report — I can help clear up one persistent question/insinuation I see: “Well, why do you think Russia worked to get Trump elected, huh?”

Why? (Read this slowly) Because the Clintons interfered in Russian elections. Here’s a respected left-leaning publication that explains the most recent example. (There’s more than one.)

Now you can freely skip over at least one of the silly assertions being made on USMB.

has it ever crossed your mind that their only goal was to create chaos and mayhem and further divide the country???

Last edited:

Simple, he didn't want to have to deal with da bitch.

oh the tangled webs we weave when we're Hillary

PLUS ya had the west saber rattling from Berlin to Washington the Establishment globalist left was giving off a little creepy war cry ..

the globalist hate Putin with a passion
He does what he thinks is best for Russia and Russia's interests
they're just competitors on the world stage

I can totally accept that Putin despises the Clintons, the Bushes and the Reagans for destabilizing Russia. We are up to that kind of thing all over the place. It was pretty overt for the last 70 years in Russia / the USSR.

I'm not convinced that the Russian really did anything to help Trump win. I do however believe that even though Hillary worked out the uranium deal and Bill Clinton gave a speech in Moscow for a half-million dollars, Putin had absolutely no respect for Hillary or Obama. It's a dangerous thing when an adversary like Russia doesn't take you seriously.

has it ever crossed your mind that their only goal was to create chaos and mayhem and further divide the country???
Republicans racism does that. As long as the GOP is the party of white, the country will be divided.

I'm not convinced that the Russian really did anything to help Trump win. I do however believe that even though Hillary worked out the uranium deal and Bill Clinton gave a speech in Moscow for a half-million dollars, Putin had absolutely no respect for Hillary or Obama. It's a dangerous thing when an adversary like Russia doesn't take you seriously.

Obama and the Clintons are APPEASERS. Trump is NOT. Putin knew this and realized he could get more over on Hillary than Trump. There was no way he wanted Trump over Hillary. Look at Trump's Energy policy. It is killing Putin and Russia by helping to keep world oil and gas prices low. That is what runs the Russian economy. Oil and gas sales are all Russia has.

Russia didnt help Trump - they just threw a party after he won for the hell of it.

Republicans racism does that. As long as the GOP is the party of white, the country will be divided.
but there are blacks and browns in the GOP,,,its the dems that are racist and think dark people are to stupid and need help,,,

Would you like to provide proof that the Republican Party has ever denied membership to anyone on the basis of their race, gender, nationality, or sexual preference?

You will get your way after all of this false crap you spew as propaganda. Our space program will eventually build a giant paper towel tube and fill it with match ends then have someone light it manually at the bottom of the high tech rocket that will cost ten billion dollars to attempt to launch but will blow up. Blowing up is to good for it.It will flare up into a useless massive fire and the the high tech firefighters at that time will do a keystone cops act to put it out. The country is divided because the elites make it that way. And they are good at what they do.

There’s only one side acting insane.

What if all this happened and the trump’s campaign didn’t have any recognition of it. It wouldn’t even matter because the democrats are mad that they ran a First Lady who wasn’t presidential material!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

but there are blacks and browns in the GOP,,,its the dems that are racist and think dark people are to stupid and need help,,,
No, black Republicans are just Uncle Toms.

insanity is very subjective,,,

insanity is very subjective,,,
Denying reality is typically a symptom.

wheres my African American ?

GettyImages-1011143816-775x465.jpg

No, black Republicans are just Uncle Toms.
do they know that???
or do they just agree with what the GOP has to offer???

IMO anyone that votes for a dem or repube is insane at best,,,or more accurately a liar and thief,,,

Forum List

Back