Why Romney is embarrassed by Bain

rightwinger(Bainther) said:
Oh nose.....Not another Bain thread!

What else is Romney running on? He obviously is not running on his one term as Governor of Massachusetts where his only accomplishment was Romneycare

No. we can't have that ...so Republicans are pushing his business experience as a solution to solving our nations problems. But question the value of that experience and we get...

Not another Bain thread!

You should start another thread on that, Bainther....:lol:

Romney doesn't want to talk about Bain, Obama doesn't want to talk about his record as president. Which is more important?

Dear God - ANOTHER Bain thread?

Is this all you assholes have? Seriously?

Laughable...

Bain reminds everybody how rich Romney is, how different that makes him from ordinary people, and how this kind of advantage perpetuates itself. Five years ago, according to disclosure statements, he was already worth between $190 and $250 million, not counting another $70-100 million in trusts for his children and grandchildren, and not counting real estate worth tens of millions more. It’s not clear how he turned a maximum contribution of $450,000 over 15 years at Bain into an IRA worth between $21 and $102 million (where it grows tax free).

What laws has Romney broken?

If you were able to accumulate over $21 million in a tax free IRA over 15 years you have broken tax laws

Oh nose.....Not another Bain thread!

What else is Romney running on? He obviously is not running on his one term as Governor of Massachusetts where his only accomplishment was Romneycare

No. we can't have that ...so Republicans are pushing his business experience as a solution to solving our nations problems. But question the value of that experience and we get...

Not another Bain thread!

there are a plethora of stories ot there with Romey nailing Obama...

TRY a search asswipe. You and your compadres, along with Obama are looking rather petty now. The BAIN COW is milked to death and ready for the butcher.

IDIOT.

Bain reminds everybody how rich Romney is, how different that makes him from ordinary people, and how this kind of advantage perpetuates itself. Five years ago, according to disclosure statements, he was already worth between $190 and $250 million, not counting another $70-100 million in trusts for his children and grandchildren, and not counting real estate worth tens of millions more. It’s not clear how he turned a maximum contribution of $450,000 over 15 years at Bain into an IRA worth between $21 and $102 million (where it grows tax free).

What laws has Romney broken?

If you were able to accumulate over $21 million in a tax free IRA over 15 years you have broken tax laws

Then why hasn't the IRS gone after Romney?

Contact Obama to get the legal proceedings rolling. I think you're onto something here Sherlock!!!
You note how these creeps come up with all kinds of charges...but REFUSE to bring charges?

Nothing has changed from 2008 until now with Romney...WHY weren't these charges fronted THEN?

WAS it just McCain that had the target pinned on his back?

Laughable...

Uh, no ... Its ALL that Mittens has.

Mittens doesn't have any platform except "Obama sucks and I'm a successful businessman".

He was not a successful businessman. He was a successful Vulture Capitalist. You rw's can't defend Mittens so you haul out the tired red herrings.

If you believe Mittens should be the president of the United States, why can't you defend him?

No one can defend him.

And, if you watch the R, no one there is defending him either.

That's why he won't be elected.

Laughable...

That's about it. They know they have to distract Americans as much as possible from Obama's terrible economy, so they come to places like this to attempt to get your mind off of the genuine problems.

Is this the best the liberals can do. Romeny paid the tax that the IRS said he should pay. Last time I check he had nothing to do with any IRS laws. Maybe next year. Obama and his crowd are nose deep in the water hoping that the wind does not come up.

And you know that HOW?

How many of his tax returns have YOU seen?

Or, are you saying you are taking the word of a man who has consistently lied about just everything else he has ever talked about. (Link in my sig. Read it and weep.)

Laughable...

Mittens doesn't have any platform except "Obama sucks and I'm a successful businessman".

He was not a successful businessman. He was a successful Vulture Capitalist. You rw's can't defend Mittens so you haul out the tired red herrings.

If you believe Mittens should be the president of the United States, why can't you defend him?

No one can defend him.

Romney has Done MORE for his validity as a candidate than OBAMA has getting elected...and IN the job.

IDIOT.

Laughable...

No one can defend him.

Suck on this for a while. http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-in-charge-of-bain-during-gst-steel-layoffs/

Laughable...

At least we know Romney can grow wealth, Obama seems stuck on growing debt. Other than that, I can't seem to get jealous and envious people who make money. I guess the divisive Democratic, will have to divide me in another way.

And you know that HOW?

How many of his tax returns have YOU seen?

Or, are you saying you are taking the word of a man who has consistently lied about just everything else he has ever talked about. (Link in my sig. Read it and weep.)

Romney has provided what he was required to provide by law.

Anything else is none of your fucking business, asswipe.

Case closed...

NEXT !!!!!

Luddly is a bainther too.

Actually, its Mittens who is the bainther.

Say all the cutesy crap or call Libs names or demand Obama's circumcision record ... Bain and hidden tax returns are all that Mittens has.

He's stuck with that and so are you rw's.

Forum List

Back