Why Romney is embarrassed by Bain

And you know that HOW?

How many of his tax returns have YOU seen?

Or, are you saying you are taking the word of a man who has consistently lied about just everything else he has ever talked about. (Link in my sig. Read it and weep.)

Romney has provided what he was required to provide by law.

Anything else is none of your fucking business, asswipe.

Case closed...

NEXT !!!!!

They're stuck on stupid 'Bro.

Luddly is a bainther too.

Actually, its Mittens who is the bainther.

Say all the cutesy crap or call Libs names or demand Obama's circumcision record ... Bain and hidden tax returns are all that Mittens has.

He's stuck with that and so are you rw's.

Where is all the info on "Fast and Furious". Where are Obama's college records? What about this? http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-in-charge-of-bain-during-gst-steel-layoffs/

You are the one who has some unanswered questions here.

Romney should be out there blowing his own horn about the big money he made for producing virtually nothing.

Dear God - ANOTHER Bain thread?

Is this all you assholes have? Seriously?

Laughable...

Mittens doesn't have any platform except "Obama sucks and I'm a successful businessman".

President-Elect Romney has an outstanding platform, shitforbrains. Log off of Huffington's Piss and read - > Mitt Romney on the Issues

Poor Etch A Sketch just can't escape all his many flip-flops. There they are, for all to see but for rw's to ignore and pretend they don't exist. LOL

Why do Liberals hate successful Americans?

Do they wish everyone was a miserable failure, like they are?

Would the world be a better place, in their view, if we were all on Food Stamps?

Romney should be out there blowing his own horn about the big money he made for producing virtually nothing.

He can't because he didn't pay tax on it. Betcha.

And, as a friend of mine wrote,

Romney's continued refusal to reveal his tax returns from previous years, despite the massive hit his campaign is taking, is very much like the red flag waved in front of Harry Markopoulis' face [reference to earlier conversation] .... he has got something to hide, and I DON'T believe that it's simply his low tax rate, or the fact that he's rich, or even the fact that he's stashed money overseas.... we already know about these things.

He's running for PRESIDENT, for chrissakes... and sorry, but Presidents get very little privacy. I'm not interested in what goes on in his bedroom, or what he gives to the Mormon church, or what kind of underwear he wears.... I want to know if he's an honest, ethical, and moral person.

And I want to know how he managed to pump up his SEP IRA to a value as high as $120M, even if he contributed the legal maximum to the account over the years that he was a participant. I'd like to know how he managed a 22,700% return on his money.... and whether he did it by means which might be unethical and immoral, if not outright illegal.

Well, rw's ... Try to spin this. Or, tell me how I can make that % return.

Luddly is a bainther too.

Actually, its Mittens who is the bainther.

Say all the cutesy crap or call Libs names or demand Obama's circumcision record ... Bain and hidden tax returns are all that Mittens has.

He's stuck with that and so are you rw's.

"or demand Obama's circumcision record"....

What kind of sick twisted stuff are you into?

Would the world be a better place, in their view, if we were all on Food Stamps?

Like I said, rw's can't defend their candidate so they trot out the weary (and LYING!) red herrings.

wasnt it obama who said "you've made enough" or something to that effect.

they really do hate successful people unless its their own.

Remember high school? Lefties were all the ones sitting in the back of class tossing spitballs at all the smart kids in front. Losers.

Like I said, rw's can't defend their candidate so they trot out the weary (and LYING!) red herrings.

And you can't answer a direct question. Now lift that pail and carry that water and try not to drown yourself.

Obama was smoking pot while Romney was employing people and building a successful company.

Fuck you liberals.

Romney and Bain Capital: Why he’s so afraid of talking about what he did at Bain. - Slate Magazine

Romney’s Bain career is a story about rising inequality. It’s telling that George Romney, Mitt’s father, made around $200,000 through most of the years he ran American Motors Corporation. Doing work that clearly created jobs, the elder Romney paid an effective tax rate that averaged 37 percent. His son made vastly more running a corporate chop shop in an industry that does not appear to create jobs overall. In 2010, Mitt Romney paid an effective tax rate of 13.9 percent on $21.7 million in investment income—around 14 times as much as his father in inflation-adjusted terms. This difference encapsulates the change from corporate titans who lived in the same world as the people who worked for them, in an America with real social mobility, to a financial overclass that makes its own separate rules and has choked off social mobility. The elder Romney wasn’t embarrassed to explain what he’d done as a businessman or to release his tax returns.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................

Forum List

Back