Why racism is NOT necessary....

Aristotle

Sep 9, 2012
Where should I start.....

Let me say that white people love pizza, tacos, soul food, exotic fruit, history, exotice people etc....

Sorry to my friendly caucasians but the only reason why I mention white people because in response (defensively) majority of the threads are always negative about blackd but hey, I wont be like these racist and jaw jack about what others do wrong.

The point of this thread, and my mentioning of thr various foods is to show that in this U.S society we love variety. In Los Angeles, the most diverse city in the world, we have Mexican soul food, we have China Town, we have little India, we have Native American functions. We Californians love variety which is why from a religious standpoint, God allowed humans to look different (or allowed humans to look different) because reality isn't about one element, its about a combination of elements forming one thing.

If you've heard a symphony, its not just the song, its the xylophone (I hope I spelled that right) its the bass, the drums, the piano, the violin, the guitar. Such as the USA was built on. Even though the U.S was built on opportunistic eurocentric assholes, we've become a super power because we've combined the powers of different cultures.

Racist are actually a hindering factor and a cancer no matter if they're black or white. I firmly believe any ancient alien civilization believes that in survival of a species all species no matter how aesthetically different, must appreciate the differences. Human beings are the same genetically except for genetic dysfunctions. All of us have a heart, two lungs, a brain, a central nervous system etc. We can give blood and it can help any human being no matter what ethnic group, just as long as blood type matches. I've seen blacks and whites ban together in a time of war and peace. So all of this racist nonsense I see here are not necessary. As we say in the hospital, if you were dying and that hated race you love to always talk negative about saved your life, would you continue to think like you do?

As we say in the hospital, if you were dying and that hated race you love to always talk negative about saved your life, would you continue to think like you do?

Right. All those black doctors, saving whites.

Truth is, it's black criminals putting whites in the hospitals, where white (or Jewish or Asian) doctors bring them back to life.

So yeah, I guess racism isn't totally crazy.

Let me say that white people love pizza, tacos, soul food, exotic fruit, history, exotice people etc....

Sorry to my friendly caucasians but the only reason why I mention white people because in response (defensively) majority of the threads are always negative about blackd but hey, I wont be like these racist and jaw jack about what others do wrong.

The point of this thread, and my mentioning of thr various foods is to show that in this U.S society we love variety. In Los Angeles, the most diverse city in the world, we have Mexican soul food, we have China Town, we have little India, we have Native American functions. We Californians love variety which is why from a religious standpoint, God allowed humans to look different (or allowed humans to look different) because reality isn't about one element, its about a combination of elements forming one thing.

If you've heard a symphony, its not just the song, its the xylophone (I hope I spelled that right) its the bass, the drums, the piano, the violin, the guitar. Such as the USA was built on. Even though the U.S was built on opportunistic eurocentric assholes, we've become a super power because we've combined the powers of different cultures.

Racist are actually a hindering factor and a cancer no matter if they're black or white. I firmly believe any ancient alien civilization believes that in survival of a species all species no matter how aesthetically different, must appreciate the differences. Human beings are the same genetically except for genetic dysfunctions. All of us have a heart, two lungs, a brain, a central nervous system etc. We can give blood and it can help any human being no matter what ethnic group, just as long as blood type matches. I've seen blacks and whites ban together in a time of war and peace. So all of this racist nonsense I see here are not necessary. As we say in the hospital, if you were dying and that hated race you love to always talk negative about saved your life, would you continue to think like you do?
The major problem I think that is happening today in our society, is this reverse racism in which is just as bad as anyother racism that is claimed by those who claim it. There is no excuse for racism at all, infact racism may just be a created myth actually, because what we do have here and always have had here in America, as well as in the world to date is culture clash, and the want for seperating the cultures along many lines that are or have been drawn in the sands over time.

The thing that this nation has been good at in the past, is this bringing the cultures together, but the only reason that this had worked, is because we had Christ as our understood saviour, mediator, role model and mentor for many who did live and still live within the American society, and that still believe in Christ and God who are one in the same as found in spirit, attributes and in holyness there of.

Without God and Christ in our lives we are destined to fail, and therefore to return to the most evil times in which we had known amongst man in the past. Color has never been an issue, but the culture of man along with his ways has always been an issue among men. We must nurture and take care of a balanced cuture in the American diversivied society now, in which includes all those who want the same good things in life that others also do, and we should feed this unity among the cultures where ever it is found, and where Christ is therefore found amongst them in their good.

To feed and nurture evil is evil in and of itself, so what have we truly been doing in all of this lately I ask ?

Last edited:
Words have meaning right otherwise what's the point.
Certain words have more weight and power.
Racism and racist used to be powerful words.
Chris Mathews and that bunch have been throwing those words around like they were nothing.

As we say in the hospital, if you were dying and that hated race you love to always talk negative about saved your life, would you continue to think like you do?

Truth is, it's black criminals putting whites in the hospitals, where white (or Jewish or Asian) doctors bring them back to life.

Are you still pretending black doctors and white criminals don't exist?:rolleyes:
It's time to grow up buddy.

Some folks use racism as a tool to gain power or wealth.

I think the last 4 years turned people who aren't normally into showing bigotry for those who are different than them into rethinking their feelings.

Minorities already see racism in everything, but now folks that never really thought about it are reverting back to the way things were over 60 years ago.

Black leaders wanted to foment civil unrest and now it's coming down the chute and may soon be here forreal instead of just in their imaginations.

Quite a different result from what we thought was our first post-racial president.

All of that would be more effective it if wasn't coming from a racist.

I have a Phillipino doctor and a black nurse at the VA, nice try though.

I think the last 4 years turned people who aren't normally into showing bigotry for those who are different than them into rethinking their feelings.

Minorities already see racism in everything, but now folks that never really thought about it are reverting back to the way things were over 60 years ago.

Black leaders wanted to foment civil unrest and now it's coming down the chute and may soon be here forreal instead of just in their imaginations.

Quite a different result from what we thought was our first post-racial president.

I never see that on The Cleveland Show

The major problem I think that is happening today in our society, is this reverse racism in which is just as bad as anyother racism that is claimed by those who claim it. There is no excuse for racism at all, infact racism may just be a created myth actually, because what we do have here and always have had here in America, as well as in the world to date is culture clash, and the want for seperating the cultures along many lines that are or have been drawn in the sands over time.

The thing that this nation has been good at in the past, is this bringing the cultures together, but the only reason that this had worked, is because we had Christ as our understood saviour, mediator, role model and mentor for many who did live and still live within the American society, and that still believe in Christ and God who are one in the same as found in spirit, attributes and in holyness there of.

Without God and Christ in our lives we are destined to fail, and therefore to return to the most evil times in which we had known amongst man in the past. Color has never been an issue, but the culture of man along with his ways has always been an issue among men. We must nurture and take care of a balanced cuture in the American diversivied society now, in which includes all those who want the same good things in life that others also do, and we should feed this unity among the cultures where ever it is found, and where Christ is therefore found amongst them in their good.

To feed and nurture evil is evil in and of itself, so what have we truly been doing in all of this lately I ask ?

All them good christians from years ago liked white sheets, burning crosses and hanging black folks. Amen.

All them good christians from years ago liked white sheets, burning crosses and hanging black folks. Amen.

Yup....Democrats have always been assholes.

Food for thought !

If a white man would have had his history brought forth against him as Barack Obama did prior to becoming a presidential canidate and ultimately the President, would he had been allowed to run, much less been elected, or would he have been sent packing quickly by all involved ?

Now was it because of this black "skin color" thing, and it becoming far more important than the character of the man himself in that 08 election that got him elected, where as shouldn't he had been judged or based upon his character mainly, and then his record of qualifications all due to his education, along with his past actions prior to it all, yet for the most part was it about his skin color, and the histoical significance it had in that election regardless of his character and his past ?

His history was investigated to find some really bad stuff within his past associations, but somehow we still ended up with Barack Obama being elected, and this by a majority of blacks and/or minorities whom based their decision's or votes upon his "skin color" by what was being touted, shouted and/or was therefore found in their eyes, and not that of his character or record surrounding his past as it should have been, in which he was ultimately given a huge pass on, and why was this you reckon ? Was it because of this "skin color" thing was over riding character ? These are questions that will haunt many for a good while to come in America, because skin color is nothing but skin color, as it does not make the man inside, nor does it indicate to us his character. I just wish America would somehow understand this in life sooner or later, but undoubtedly we have a long way to go still yet in this nation when it comes to this sort of thing in life, and that is so sad.

It never has been about color, and it should never be about color, but instead about being American and about cultures, and the various beliefs that reside within these cultures. The job of Americans and America is bringing these cultures together under one roof, and in peace and in harmony to live side by side in our communties, towns and states, and always together in freedom there of, but as God is being kicked out of this nation, these works are now getting harder and harder to accomplish in these latter days. We must pray for all involved, because we are all going to need it in the days to come.

Maybe Barack will shake the color thing, and show that he can be a leader for all Americans as based upon his character, and not something simply to be based upon his color instead.

All them good Christians eh ? Ever heard of a bad Christian, well they are out there too, just like bad whites, bad blacks, phony Christain blacks and phony Christian whites, bad latino's etc. but does that speak for all who are in America? No it doesn't, and be thankful that it doesn't or slavery would still exist to date. Understand now ?

Last edited:

Yup....Democrats have always been assholes.

repubs and the north did the same.

All them good Christians eh ? Ever heard of a bad Christian, well they are out there too, just like bad whites, bad blacks, phony Christain blacks and phony Christian whites, bad latino's etc. but does that speak for all who are in America? No it doesn't, and be thankful that it doesn't or slavery would still exist to date. Understand now ?

Civil war was not about christians. If it were then those good christians would bave never allowed it in the Constitution.

Forum List

Back