Why racism is NOT necessary....

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Aristotle, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Aristotle

Aristotle Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125
    Where should I start.....

Let me say that white people love pizza, tacos, soul food, exotic fruit, history, exotice people etc....

Sorry to my friendly caucasians but the only reason why I mention white people because in response (defensively) majority of the threads are always negative about blackd but hey, I wont be like these racist and jaw jack about what others do wrong.

The point of this thread, and my mentioning of thr various foods is to show that in this U.S society we love variety. In Los Angeles, the most diverse city in the world, we have Mexican soul food, we have China Town, we have little India, we have Native American functions. We Californians love variety which is why from a religious standpoint, God allowed humans to look different (or allowed humans to look different) because reality isn't about one element, its about a combination of elements forming one thing.

If you've heard a symphony, its not just the song, its the xylophone (I hope I spelled that right) its the bass, the drums, the piano, the violin, the guitar. Such as the USA was built on. Even though the U.S was built on opportunistic eurocentric assholes, we've become a super power because we've combined the powers of different cultures.

Racist are actually a hindering factor and a cancer no matter if they're black or white. I firmly believe any ancient alien civilization believes that in survival of a species all species no matter how aesthetically different, must appreciate the differences. Human beings are the same genetically except for genetic dysfunctions. All of us have a heart, two lungs, a brain, a central nervous system etc. We can give blood and it can help any human being no matter what ethnic group, just as long as blood type matches. I've seen blacks and whites ban together in a time of war and peace. So all of this racist nonsense I see here are not necessary. As we say in the hospital, if you were dying and that hated race you love to always talk negative about saved your life, would you continue to think like you do?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  2. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Right. All those black doctors, saving whites.

Truth is, it's black criminals putting whites in the hospitals, where white (or Jewish or Asian) doctors bring them back to life.

So yeah, I guess racism isn't totally crazy.

3. beagle9

beagle9 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,903
    The major problem I think that is happening today in our society, is this reverse racism in which is just as bad as anyother racism that is claimed by those who claim it. There is no excuse for racism at all, infact racism may just be a created myth actually, because what we do have here and always have had here in America, as well as in the world to date is culture clash, and the want for seperating the cultures along many lines that are or have been drawn in the sands over time.

The thing that this nation has been good at in the past, is this bringing the cultures together, but the only reason that this had worked, is because we had Christ as our understood saviour, mediator, role model and mentor for many who did live and still live within the American society, and that still believe in Christ and God who are one in the same as found in spirit, attributes and in holyness there of.

Without God and Christ in our lives we are destined to fail, and therefore to return to the most evil times in which we had known amongst man in the past. Color has never been an issue, but the culture of man along with his ways has always been an issue among men. We must nurture and take care of a balanced cuture in the American diversivied society now, in which includes all those who want the same good things in life that others also do, and we should feed this unity among the cultures where ever it is found, and where Christ is therefore found amongst them in their good.

To feed and nurture evil is evil in and of itself, so what have we truly been doing in all of this lately I ask ?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  4. Unkotare

Unkotare Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,904

Yes, coward, there are many black doctors who treat patients regardless of skin color. Does that idea scare you too, coward?

5. Rozman

Rozman Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,688
    Words have meaning right otherwise what's the point.
    Certain words have more weight and power.
    Racism and racist used to be powerful words.
    Chris Mathews and that bunch have been throwing those words around like they were nothing.

6. Immortal_Echo

Immortal_Echo Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    Are you still pretending black doctors and white criminals don't exist?:rolleyes:
    It's time to grow up buddy.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. mudwhistle

mudwhistle Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26,277
    Some folks use racism as a tool to gain power or wealth.

I think the last 4 years turned people who aren't normally into showing bigotry for those who are different than them into rethinking their feelings.

Minorities already see racism in everything, but now folks that never really thought about it are reverting back to the way things were over 60 years ago.

Black leaders wanted to foment civil unrest and now it's coming down the chute and may soon be here forreal instead of just in their imaginations.

Quite a different result from what we thought was our first post-racial president.

8. ShootSpeeders

ShootSpeeders Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,220
    Start by explaining how you can support affirmative action and yet say racism is unnecessary.

9. ShootSpeeders

ShootSpeeders Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,220
    It should. Who wants an affirmative action doctor who can barely read treating them?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  10. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    All of that would be more effective it if wasn't coming from a racist.