Why racism is NOT necessary....

The major problem I think that is happening today in our society, is this reverse racism in which is just as bad as anyother racism that is claimed by those who claim it. There is no excuse for racism at all, infact racism may just be a created myth actually, because what we do have here and always have had here in America, as well as in the world to date is culture clash, and the want for seperating the cultures along many lines that are or have been drawn in the sands over time.

The thing that this nation has been good at in the past, is this bringing the cultures together, but the only reason that this had worked, is because we had Christ as our understood saviour, mediator, role model and mentor for many who did live and still live within the American society, and that still believe in Christ and God who are one in the same as found in spirit, attributes and in holyness there of.

Without God and Christ in our lives we are destined to fail, and therefore to return to the most evil times in which we had known amongst man in the past. Color has never been an issue, but the culture of man along with his ways has always been an issue among men. We must nurture and take care of a balanced cuture in the American diversivied society now, in which includes all those who want the same good things in life that others also do, and we should feed this unity among the cultures where ever it is found, and where Christ is therefore found amongst them in their good.

To feed and nurture evil is evil in and of itself, so what have we truly been doing in all of this lately I ask ?

All them good christians from years ago liked white sheets, burning crosses and hanging black folks. Amen.

Agreed. It was those same good white Christians who felt it was it was necessary to kill black men for looking at white women. I encourage you guys to read the story of Emmet Till:

Emmett Till

Emmet Till's crime was whistling at a white girl.

Look at the before and after pictures:

View attachment 22759

blah fucking BLAH.

For every Emmett Till -- ASSUMING the reality of THAT situation is understood, and given how anti-white the history we get is, I wonder -- there are a thousand WHITE VICTIMS of BLACK CRIME who never get publicity.

So fuck off. Thanks.

There are blacks who behave responsibly, and who perform adequately. I have known several. However, I wonder how it is possible for them not feel ashamed of their race.

Do you expect all 'white' people to feel ashamed just because YOU are an idiot and a fucking loser?

The only time I have ever seen a black physician was in a movie or a television program.

That means they don't exist, right? :rolleyes:

Holy shit, you're a fucking moron.

Here's your black doctor, you FUCKING MORON:

Patrick Chavis, 50, Affirmative Action Figure - NYTimes.com

In 1996, Senator Edward M. Kennedy called him a ''perfect example'' of how affirmative action worked. Mr. Kennedy and other proponents of affirmative action suggested, at least implicitly, that Dr. Bakke, an anesthesiologist in Rochester, Minn., had achieved less than Dr. Chavis.

The University of California at Davis has no records of what the four blacks admitted with Dr. Chavis are doing, a spokeswoman, Julia Ann Easley, said.

By 1996, Dr. Chavis was using liposuction to help women lose weight after giving birth. He was accused of mistreating eight liposuction patients, one of whom died. In 1998, the Medical Board of California revoked his license for ''gross negligence, incompetence and repeated negligent acts.''

Last edited:
The only time I have ever seen a black physician was in a movie or a television program.

And that is the only black doctor in the United States, you fucking moron? And every white doctor who loses his license is 'proof' that white people can't be doctors, you fucking moron? You pathetic fucking coward.

I don't give a shit about a doctor's skin color, you pathetic fucking coward.

Some folks use racism as a tool to gain power or wealth.

I think the last 4 years turned people who aren't normally into showing bigotry for those who are different than them into rethinking their feelings.

Minorities already see racism in everything, but now folks that never really thought about it are reverting back to the way things were over 60 years ago.

Black leaders wanted to foment civil unrest and now it's coming down the chute and may soon be here forreal instead of just in their imaginations.

Quite a different result from what we thought was our first post-racial president.

In response to the bold, you have to understand if such is true in the above bold we have to consider the factors that contribute to this mentality. We still live in a racialized system. Although this system is quite different than the 40's 50's and 60's we live in a racially conscious society. When I, as a black man turn on the television and see my president being chastised by people making a mockery of his skin complexion or if I walk down the street and get harassed by police officers because I look suspicious its hard not to see racism in all facets of society. You have to consider the minority experience to understand which is why many whites do not understand the evolution of so-called reverse racism.

African-Americans as a whole at least generationally, have not recovered mentally from centuries of slavery and mistreatment. Which is why we on these boards always talk about racism. Reverse racism is a response to generations of mistreatment. Imagine having a family and raising that family in a society that had separated itself based on skin pigmentation and in such a society having to raise a family for centuries? Do you not see some psychological component as to how people will develop racist feelings as a defensive mechanism?

In short, it's whitey's fault that minorities see racism in everything.

Could have saved yourself some time and paragraphs.

:facepalm:

Your stupidity is impregnable.

All them good christians from years ago liked white sheets, burning crosses and hanging black folks. Amen.

Agreed. It was those same good white Christians who felt it was it was necessary to kill black men for looking at white women. I encourage you guys to read the story of Emmet Till:

Emmett Till

View attachment 22759

Can you authenticate that photo?

It looks photoshopped.

Emmett Till

View attachment 22759

blah fucking BLAH.

For every Emmett Till -- ASSUMING the reality of THAT situation is understood, and given how anti-white the history we get is, I wonder -- there are a thousand WHITE VICTIMS of BLACK CRIME who never get publicity.

So fuck off. Thanks.

....:eusa_boohoo:

The major problem I think that is happening today in our society, is this reverse racism in which is just as bad as anyother racism that is claimed by those who claim it. There is no excuse for racism at all, infact racism may just be a created myth actually, because what we do have here and always have had here in America, as well as in the world to date is culture clash, and the want for seperating the cultures along many lines that are or have been drawn in the sands over time.

The thing that this nation has been good at in the past, is this bringing the cultures together, but the only reason that this had worked, is because we had Christ as our understood saviour, mediator, role model and mentor for many who did live and still live within the American society, and that still believe in Christ and God who are one in the same as found in spirit, attributes and in holyness there of.

Without God and Christ in our lives we are destined to fail, and therefore to return to the most evil times in which we had known amongst man in the past. Color has never been an issue, but the culture of man along with his ways has always been an issue among men. We must nurture and take care of a balanced cuture in the American diversivied society now, in which includes all those who want the same good things in life that others also do, and we should feed this unity among the cultures where ever it is found, and where Christ is therefore found amongst them in their good.

To feed and nurture evil is evil in and of itself, so what have we truly been doing in all of this lately I ask ?

Emmett Till

View attachment 22759

If you were actually trying to eradicate racism using logic you wouldn't agree with idiotic statements.

And that is the only black doctor in the United States, you fucking moron? And every white doctor who loses his license is 'proof' that white people can't be doctors, you fucking moron? You pathetic fucking coward.

Chavez was the poster boy for affirmative action.....at least until he lost his licensce for gross incompetence.

knowing the amount of preferences given to blacks in such fields as medicine, it is wise to stay away. unless you are OK with a doctor who probably was in the bottom tenth of his class.

Emmett Till

View attachment 22759

If you were actually trying to eradicate racism using logic you wouldn't agree with idiotic statements.

How does showing the idiocy of Emmett Till's death due to whistling to a white woman show my agreemwnt for idiotic statements?

Xenophobia is a built in aspect of human nature.

Of course each society decides who is the OTHER they get to fear.

If a society does not already have a group to fear, they WILL invent one.

So if we had no Blacks or minorities in this nation, rest assured American XENOPHOBES would find some group of WHITE people to hate.

In response to the bold, you have to understand if such is true in the above bold we have to consider the factors that contribute to this mentality. We still live in a racialized system. Although this system is quite different than the 40's 50's and 60's we live in a racially conscious society. When I, as a black man turn on the television and see my president being chastised by people making a mockery of his skin complexion or if I walk down the street and get harassed by police officers because I look suspicious its hard not to see racism in all facets of society. You have to consider the minority experience to understand which is why many whites do not understand the evolution of so-called reverse racism.

African-Americans as a whole at least generationally, have not recovered mentally from centuries of slavery and mistreatment. Which is why we on these boards always talk about racism. Reverse racism is a response to generations of mistreatment. Imagine having a family and raising that family in a society that had separated itself based on skin pigmentation and in such a society having to raise a family for centuries? Do you not see some psychological component as to how people will develop racist feelings as a defensive mechanism?

In short, it's whitey's fault that minorities see racism in everything.

Could have saved yourself some time and paragraphs.

:facepalm:

You take two paragraphs to make a point that could be summed up in one sentence and I'm the stupid one?

You try too hard to appear intelligent.

Emmett Till

View attachment 22759

It looks photoshopped.

Why not produce a link to the picture?

Oh but that would be too easy and probably counter productive to your claim.

It's much easier to tell someone that they're stupid than to provide proof.

You are not as educated as you profess to be. But you can always dream and keep imagining you are.

Emmett Till

View attachment 22759

How does showing the idiocy of Emmett Till's death due to whistling to a white woman show my agreemwnt for idiotic statements?

The part where you agreed with the idiotic statement shows your agreement with idiotic statements.

It looks photoshopped.

You are not as educated as you profess to be. But you can always dream and keep imagining you are.

You freaking moron Emmet Till's death is popular among the civil rights era. Dude just google the man's name and you will see several sites with his picture of his childhood photo and his death. No photoshop there, you just too stupid to admit that I am right.

You freaking moron Emmet Till's death is popular among the civil rights era. Dude just google the man's name and you will see several sites with his picture of his childhood photo and his death. No photoshop there, you just too stupid to admit that I am right.

the photos are legit. his mother wouldnt let the mortuary fix up his corpse. the beating, days of decomposition, and bloating from being submerged would make any corpse look pretty bad.

Forum List

Back