Why racism is NOT necessary....

All them good christians from years ago liked white sheets, burning crosses and hanging black folks. Amen.
All them good Christians eh ? Ever heard of a bad Christian, well they are out there too, just like bad whites, bad blacks, phony Christain blacks and phony Christian whites, bad latino's etc. but does that speak for all who are in America? No it doesn't, and be thankful that it doesn't or slavery would still exist to date. Understand now ?

Civil war was not about christians. If it were then those good christians would bave never allowed it in the Constitution.
HUH ? What you think Christians only came about in the sixties or something ?

Where should I start.....

Let me say that white people love pizza, tacos, soul food, exotic fruit, history, exotice people etc....

Sorry to my friendly caucasians but the only reason why I mention white people because in response (defensively) majority of the threads are always negative about blackd but hey, I wont be like these racist and jaw jack about what others do wrong.

The point of this thread, and my mentioning of thr various foods is to show that in this U.S society we love variety. In Los Angeles, the most diverse city in the world, we have Mexican soul food, we have China Town, we have little India, we have Native American functions. We Californians love variety which is why from a religious standpoint, God allowed humans to look different (or allowed humans to look different) because reality isn't about one element, its about a combination of elements forming one thing.

If you've heard a symphony, its not just the song, its the xylophone (I hope I spelled that right) its the bass, the drums, the piano, the violin, the guitar. Such as the USA was built on. Even though the U.S was built on opportunistic eurocentric assholes, we've become a super power because we've combined the powers of different cultures.

Racist are actually a hindering factor and a cancer no matter if they're black or white. I firmly believe any ancient alien civilization believes that in survival of a species all species no matter how aesthetically different, must appreciate the differences. Human beings are the same genetically except for genetic dysfunctions. All of us have a heart, two lungs, a brain, a central nervous system etc. We can give blood and it can help any human being no matter what ethnic group, just as long as blood type matches. I've seen blacks and whites ban together in a time of war and peace. So all of this racist nonsense I see here are not necessary. As we say in the hospital, if you were dying and that hated race you love to always talk negative about saved your life, would you continue to think like you do?

Some folks use racism as a tool to gain power or wealth.

I think the last 4 years turned people who aren't normally into showing bigotry for those who are different than them into rethinking their feelings.

Minorities already see racism in everything, but now folks that never really thought about it are reverting back to the way things were over 60 years ago.

Black leaders wanted to foment civil unrest and now it's coming down the chute and may soon be here forreal instead of just in their imaginations.

Quite a different result from what we thought was our first post-racial president.
Food for thought !

If a white man would have had his history brought forth against him as Barack Obama did prior to becoming a presidential canidate and ultimately the President, would he had been allowed to run, much less been elected, or would he have been sent packing quickly by all involved ?

Now was it because of this black "skin color" thing, and it becoming far more important than the character of the man himself in that 08 election that got him elected, where as shouldn't he had been judged or based upon his character mainly, and then his record of qualifications all due to his education, along with his past actions prior to it all, yet for the most part was it about his skin color, and the histoical significance it had in that election regardless of his character and his past ?

His history was investigated to find some really bad stuff within his past associations, but somehow we still ended up with Barack Obama being elected, and this by a majority of blacks and/or minorities whom based their decision's or votes upon his "skin color" by what was being touted, shouted and/or was therefore found in their eyes, and not that of his character or record surrounding his past as it should have been, in which he was ultimately given a huge pass on, and why was this you reckon ? Was it because of this "skin color" thing was over riding character ? These are questions that will haunt many for a good while to come in America, because skin color is nothing but skin color, as it does not make the man inside, nor does it indicate to us his character. I just wish America would somehow understand this in life sooner or later, but undoubtedly we have a long way to go still yet in this nation when it comes to this sort of thing in life, and that is so sad.

It never has been about color, and it should never be about color, but instead about being American and about cultures, and the various beliefs that reside within these cultures. The job of Americans and America is bringing these cultures together under one roof, and in peace and in harmony to live side by side in our communties, towns and states, and always together in freedom there of, but as God is being kicked out of this nation, these works are now getting harder and harder to accomplish in these latter days. We must pray for all involved, because we are all going to need it in the days to come.

Maybe Barack will shake the color thing, and show that he can be a leader for all Americans as based upon his character, and not something simply to be based upon his color instead.

maybe some don't care what color he is.

All them good Christians eh ? Ever heard of a bad Christian, well they are out there too, just like bad whites, bad blacks, phony Christain blacks and phony Christian whites, bad latino's etc. but does that speak for all who are in America? No it doesn't, and be thankful that it doesn't or slavery would still exist to date. Understand now ?

Civil war was not about christians. If it were then those good christians would bave never allowed it in the Constitution.
HUH ? What you think Christians only came about in the sixties or something ?

No, they were there in the '40's at least.

As we say in the hospital, if you were dying and that hated race you love to always talk negative about saved your life, would you continue to think like you do?

Right. All those black doctors, saving whites.

Truth is, it's black criminals putting whites in the hospitals, where white (or Jewish or Asian) doctors bring them back to life.

So yeah, I guess racism isn't totally crazy.

This thread has nothing to do with crime

Let me say that white people love pizza, tacos, soul food, exotic fruit, history, exotice people etc....

Sorry to my friendly caucasians but the only reason why I mention white people because in response (defensively) majority of the threads are always negative about blackd but hey, I wont be like these racist and jaw jack about what others do wrong.

The point of this thread, and my mentioning of thr various foods is to show that in this U.S society we love variety. In Los Angeles, the most diverse city in the world, we have Mexican soul food, we have China Town, we have little India, we have Native American functions. We Californians love variety which is why from a religious standpoint, God allowed humans to look different (or allowed humans to look different) because reality isn't about one element, its about a combination of elements forming one thing.

If you've heard a symphony, its not just the song, its the xylophone (I hope I spelled that right) its the bass, the drums, the piano, the violin, the guitar. Such as the USA was built on. Even though the U.S was built on opportunistic eurocentric assholes, we've become a super power because we've combined the powers of different cultures.

Racist are actually a hindering factor and a cancer no matter if they're black or white. I firmly believe any ancient alien civilization believes that in survival of a species all species no matter how aesthetically different, must appreciate the differences. Human beings are the same genetically except for genetic dysfunctions. All of us have a heart, two lungs, a brain, a central nervous system etc. We can give blood and it can help any human being no matter what ethnic group, just as long as blood type matches. I've seen blacks and whites ban together in a time of war and peace. So all of this racist nonsense I see here are not necessary. As we say in the hospital, if you were dying and that hated race you love to always talk negative about saved your life, would you continue to think like you do?

I think the last 4 years turned people who aren't normally into showing bigotry for those who are different than them into rethinking their feelings.

Minorities already see racism in everything, but now folks that never really thought about it are reverting back to the way things were over 60 years ago.

Black leaders wanted to foment civil unrest and now it's coming down the chute and may soon be here forreal instead of just in their imaginations.

Quite a different result from what we thought was our first post-racial president.

In response to the bold, you have to understand if such is true in the above bold we have to consider the factors that contribute to this mentality. We still live in a racialized system. Although this system is quite different than the 40's 50's and 60's we live in a racially conscious society. When I, as a black man turn on the television and see my president being chastised by people making a mockery of his skin complexion or if I walk down the street and get harassed by police officers because I look suspicious its hard not to see racism in all facets of society. You have to consider the minority experience to understand which is why many whites do not understand the evolution of so-called reverse racism.

African-Americans as a whole at least generationally, have not recovered mentally from centuries of slavery and mistreatment. Which is why we on these boards always talk about racism. Reverse racism is a response to generations of mistreatment. Imagine having a family and raising that family in a society that had separated itself based on skin pigmentation and in such a society having to raise a family for centuries? Do you not see some psychological component as to how people will develop racist feelings as a defensive mechanism?

The major problem I think that is happening today in our society, is this reverse racism in which is just as bad as anyother racism that is claimed by those who claim it. There is no excuse for racism at all, infact racism may just be a created myth actually, because what we do have here and always have had here in America, as well as in the world to date is culture clash, and the want for seperating the cultures along many lines that are or have been drawn in the sands over time.

The thing that this nation has been good at in the past, is this bringing the cultures together, but the only reason that this had worked, is because we had Christ as our understood saviour, mediator, role model and mentor for many who did live and still live within the American society, and that still believe in Christ and God who are one in the same as found in spirit, attributes and in holyness there of.

Without God and Christ in our lives we are destined to fail, and therefore to return to the most evil times in which we had known amongst man in the past. Color has never been an issue, but the culture of man along with his ways has always been an issue among men. We must nurture and take care of a balanced cuture in the American diversivied society now, in which includes all those who want the same good things in life that others also do, and we should feed this unity among the cultures where ever it is found, and where Christ is therefore found amongst them in their good.

To feed and nurture evil is evil in and of itself, so what have we truly been doing in all of this lately I ask ?

All them good christians from years ago liked white sheets, burning crosses and hanging black folks. Amen.

Agreed. It was those same good white Christians who felt it was it was necessary to kill black men for looking at white women. I encourage you guys to read the story of Emmet Till:

Emmett Till

Emmet Till's crime was whistling at a white girl.

Look at the before and after pictures:

$image006.jpg

In response to the bold, you have to understand if such is true in the above bold we have to consider the factors that contribute to this mentality. We still live in a racialized system. Although this system is quite different than the 40's 50's and 60's we live in a racially conscious society. When I, as a black man turn on the television and see my president being chastised by people making a mockery of his skin complexion or if I walk down the street and get harassed by police officers because I look suspicious its hard not to see racism in all facets of society. You have to consider the minority experience to understand which is why many whites do not understand the evolution of so-called reverse racism.

African-Americans as a whole at least generationally, have not recovered mentally from centuries of slavery and mistreatment. Which is why we on these boards always talk about racism. Reverse racism is a response to generations of mistreatment. Imagine having a family and raising that family in a society that had separated itself based on skin pigmentation and in such a society having to raise a family for centuries? Do you not see some psychological component as to how people will develop racist feelings as a defensive mechanism?

you haven't recovered mentally from centuries of slavery?

lol

how the hell old are you?

perhaps you could also state that whites will develop racist feelings as a defensive mechanism to the black on white crime rate. Something that is real and not contrived like your examples.

The major problem I think that is happening today in our society, is this reverse racism in which is just as bad as anyother racism that is claimed by those who claim it. There is no excuse for racism at all, infact racism may just be a created myth actually, because what we do have here and always have had here in America, as well as in the world to date is culture clash, and the want for seperating the cultures along many lines that are or have been drawn in the sands over time.

The thing that this nation has been good at in the past, is this bringing the cultures together, but the only reason that this had worked, is because we had Christ as our understood saviour, mediator, role model and mentor for many who did live and still live within the American society, and that still believe in Christ and God who are one in the same as found in spirit, attributes and in holyness there of.

Without God and Christ in our lives we are destined to fail, and therefore to return to the most evil times in which we had known amongst man in the past. Color has never been an issue, but the culture of man along with his ways has always been an issue among men. We must nurture and take care of a balanced cuture in the American diversivied society now, in which includes all those who want the same good things in life that others also do, and we should feed this unity among the cultures where ever it is found, and where Christ is therefore found amongst them in their good.

To feed and nurture evil is evil in and of itself, so what have we truly been doing in all of this lately I ask ?

Agreed. It was those same good white Christians who felt it was it was necessary to kill black men for looking at white women. I encourage you guys to read the story of Emmet Till:

Emmett Till

View attachment 22759

what was their crime?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4htIDMuIT9k]Knoxville Horror - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, coward, there are many black doctors who treat patients regardless of skin color. Does that idea scare you too, coward?

It should. Who wants an affirmative action doctor who can barely read treating them?

You're an irrational, worthless little punk.

remember the famous case of UC_Davis vs Bakke? Bakke became a successful doctor, the black who took his spot? not so much.

Allan Bakke, a 33-year-old white male, applied to twelve medical schools in 1973. He had been a National Merit Scholar at Coral Gables Senior High School, an all-white school in Florida. He was accepted as an undergraduate at the University of Minnesota, deferring tuition costs by joining ROTC. He graduated with the GPA of 3.51. In order to fulfill his ROTC requirements, he joined the Marines and later served a seven-month tour of duty in Vietnam. In 1967, he received an honorable discharge with the rank of Captain. He worked as an engineer at NASA. He stated that his interest in medicine started in Vietnam, which increased at NASA, as he had to consider the problems of space flight and the human body while at NASA. But twelve medical schools rejected his application for admission.[1]

A comparison-
College GPA MCAT verbal score MCAT quantitative score MCAT science score MCAT general information score
Allan Bakke's 1973 scores: 3.46 96th percentile 94th percentile 97th percentile 72nd percentile
Average "diversity" student's scores: 2.88 46th percentile 24th percentile 35th percentile 33rd percentile

An administrative law judge found Chavis guilty of gross negligence and incompetence in the treatment of three patients. Yolanda Mukhalian lost 70 percent of her blood after Chavis hid her in his home for 40 hours following a bungled liposuction; she miraculously survived. The other survivor, Valerie Lawrence, also experienced severe bleeding following the surgery; after Lawrence's sister took her to a hospital emergency room, Chavis barged in and discharged his suffering patient-still hooked up to her IV and catheter-and also stashed her in his home.

Tammaria Cotton bled to death and suffered full cardiac arrest after Chavis performed fly-by-night liposuction on her and then disappeared.

In 1998, the Medical Board of California suspended Chavis' license, warning of his "inability to perform some of the most basic duties required of a physician." In a statement filed by a psychiatrist, the state demonstrated Chavis' "poor impulse control and insensitivity to patients' pain." A tape recording of "horrific screaming" by patients in Chavis' office revealed the doctor responding callously: "Don't talk to the doctor while he is working" and "Liar, liar, pants on fire."

Last edited:
Last edited:

Food for thought !

If a white man would have had his history brought forth against him as Barack Obama did prior to becoming a presidential canidate and ultimately the President, would he had been allowed to run, much less been elected, or would he have been sent packing quickly by all involved ?

Now was it because of this black "skin color" thing, and it becoming far more important than the character of the man himself in that 08 election that got him elected, where as shouldn't he had been judged or based upon his character mainly, and then his record of qualifications all due to his education, along with his past actions prior to it all, yet for the most part was it about his skin color, and the histoical significance it had in that election regardless of his character and his past ?

His history was investigated to find some really bad stuff within his past associations, but somehow we still ended up with Barack Obama being elected, and this by a majority of blacks and/or minorities whom based their decision's or votes upon his "skin color" by what was being touted, shouted and/or was therefore found in their eyes, and not that of his character or record surrounding his past as it should have been, in which he was ultimately given a huge pass on, and why was this you reckon ? Was it because of this "skin color" thing was over riding character ? These are questions that will haunt many for a good while to come in America, because skin color is nothing but skin color, as it does not make the man inside, nor does it indicate to us his character. I just wish America would somehow understand this in life sooner or later, but undoubtedly we have a long way to go still yet in this nation when it comes to this sort of thing in life, and that is so sad.

It never has been about color, and it should never be about color, but instead about being American and about cultures, and the various beliefs that reside within these cultures. The job of Americans and America is bringing these cultures together under one roof, and in peace and in harmony to live side by side in our communties, towns and states, and always together in freedom there of, but as God is being kicked out of this nation, these works are now getting harder and harder to accomplish in these latter days. We must pray for all involved, because we are all going to need it in the days to come.

Maybe Barack will shake the color thing, and show that he can be a leader for all Americans as based upon his character, and not something simply to be based upon his color instead.

maybe some don't care what color he is.
I don't care what color he is, only that he represent all in this nation as the President should, but many did place their aspirations and hopes upon his skin color sadly enough, and that was simply rediculous is what that was, but it happened, so now we will see if they were also seing something along with his color (like character), and that of being an American Patriot who is destined to serve the people, and not one instead that is destined to rule the people as a dictator along with his cronies. The American people will be watchful of this more than ever now, so lets hope that he does the right thing for all.

In short, it's whitey's fault that minorities see racism in everything.

Could have saved yourself some time and paragraphs.

Emmett Till

View attachment 22759

Can you authenticate that photo?

It looks photoshopped.

As we say in the hospital, if you were dying and that hated race you love to always talk negative about saved your life, would you continue to think like you do?

Truth is, it's black criminals putting whites in the hospitals, where white (or Jewish or Asian) doctors bring them back to life.

The only time I have ever seen a black physician was in a movie or a television program.

In short, it's whitey's fault that minorities see racism in everything.

Could have saved yourself some time and paragraphs.

poor things.

They have low self- esteem?

I say too much self-esteem.

Racism is mainly caused by Parents and Grand parents...Sorta like trinkle down.
LOL!

If white racism was based on hearsay it would have come to an end long ago. It is based on experience and observation.

If blacks want to end racism they should stop committing all those crimes. They should stop having all those illegitimate children. They should stop getting low test scores on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed.

And above all, they should stop blaming whites for their inadequacies. It is not our fault that so many of them are dangerous and inferior.

Are you still pretending black doctors and white criminals don't exist?:rolleyes:
It's time to grow up buddy.

Of course they exist. The problem is that there are very few black doctors, and very many black criminals. Blacks have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight times the white rate. No, it is not the fault of whites that blacks commit all those crimes.

There are blacks who behave responsibly, and who perform adequately. I have known several. However, I wonder how it is possible for them not feel ashamed of their race.

During the civil rights movement one could plausibly believe that black inadequacies were due to racial discrimination, and that when blacks were no longer discriminated against they would prove that that they were equal to whites.

Forty years later it is not possible. Blacks still have a rate of violent crime that is nearly eight times the white rate. They still tend to perform badly on all the mental aptitude tests however they are designed. They still tend to do poorly in school.

Hopes raised by black independence in Africa, and by the end of Apartheid in South Africa have certainly been disappointed. Those people have never created a society that begins to compare with societies created by whites and East Asians.

All they can do not is to shout "Racist!" at anyone who tells the truth about their race. I am sure most of them agree with that truth.

The only time I have ever seen a black physician was in a movie or a television program.
We have a very good cancer doctor in our hospital who is black, so there you are...

New Topics

Forum List

Back