Why Putin Wants Trump To Be President

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
If Trump is elected, you can kiss the Ukraine goodbye. You can kiss Georgia goodbye. You can kiss South Ossetia goodbye.

There will be a new Iron Curtain.

Trump will bend over and offer his anus to Vladimir's fist.

Your one of the biggest idiots on the board. Trump hasn't said anything that makes that case.
Trump loooooves Putin. They're buddies. Trump said he learned everything he needs to know about Putin from sharing a green room with him on the set of 60 minutes.

You know. The same way Bush understood Putin's soul by looking into his eyes. :lol:

Any time Trump speaks of Putin, it is with admiration. He can't WAIT for Putin to slip his manly fist up his ass.

Goodbye Ukraine! Goodbye Georgia!

If Trump is elected, you can kiss the Ukraine goodbye. You can kiss Georgia goodbye. You can kiss South Ossetia goodbye.

-------------------------------- only thing I have heard is that these countries if 'nato' need to pay for USA protection . If I am correct after saying that , what are the consequences to ME and other Americans if these countries are behind an 'iron curtain' G5000 ??

I still don't get why Obama and Clinton started a new Cold War with Russia. It's ludicrous. We have so much in common with Russians. We should have closer ties. Another Cold War will be very costly. And what about that 'Reset Button' they touted so much? Another sham i guess.

I lived through the 'cold war' as an American right here in the USA . The cold war , the berlin wall and iron curtain didn't much matter to me .

The consequences to 'Merica is further weakening of its 'superpower' membership like what BOooosh did to it. The consequences to you and your kids is that you STILL won't be able to get jobs because no one will hire anyone without post-graduate degrees and experience. Or would you like your leader to be Putin's puppet? You know enemies don't actually have to set foot in your red state to destroy it, right?

What evidence do you have to back this up?

The consequences to 'Merica is further weakening of its 'superpower' membership like what BOooosh did to it. The consequences to you and your kids is that you STILL won't be able to get jobs because no one will hire anyone without post-graduate degrees and experience. Or would you like your leader to be Putin's puppet? You know enemies don't actually have to set foot in your red state to destroy it, right?
----------------------------------------------- Superpower MEMBERSHIP , who outside of the USA is a superpower ?? Russia and China maybe but neither are USA alies . --------------------------------- I don't know what USA jobs or education to get jobs in the USA has to do with 'ukraine' , s.osettia , Georgia or any other little E euro'peon' country . JOBS , I've had a job when I wanted one these last 50 years . The bush's , I can't stand any of the bushs , certainly will not ever support a bush . See the derailing of the 'jebito bush' train that has probably been derailed . That 'jebito bush' train derailing was my idea , course I did have help doing that derailing Gun .

s
Your one of the biggest idiots on the board. Trump hasn't said anything that makes that case.
Trump loooooves Putin. They're buddies. Trump said he learned everything he needs to know about Putin from sharing a green room with him on the set of 60 minutes.

You know. The same way Bush understood Putin's soul by looking into his eyes. :lol:

Any time Trump speaks of Putin, it is with admiration. He can't WAIT for Putin to slip his manly fist up his ass.

Goodbye Ukraine! Goodbye Georgia!
So what , let them start spending their Money for their defense G5000 .

Minimally, if this had been allowed to happen during prior presidencies, you would not have had Google invented.

you dumbfucks make the Obama haters of 08 look like they fucking endorsed him. Goddamn people...

Putin does not want Trump. Trump has been negotiating and making deals his whole adult life, and loves America.
Hillary has been beaten, bamboozled and run over by Putin time and time again. He wants Hillary, of that there is no doubt.

Putin does not want Trump. Trump has been negotiating and making deals his whole adult life, and loves America.
Hillary has been beaten, bamboozled and run over by Putin time and time again. He wants Hillary, of that there is no doubt.
^^^ Speaking of bamboozled...

Forum List

Back