Why Putin Wants Trump To Be President

If I were to be offered anus, Im not so sure "fist" would be my go-to redemption method.

Putin does not want Trump. Trump has been negotiating and making deals his whole adult life, and loves America.
Hillary has been beaten, bamboozled and run over by Putin time and time again. He wants Hillary, of that there is no doubt.

Trump loves Trump. Lets be honest.

Putin does not want Trump. Trump has been negotiating and making deals his whole adult life, and loves America.
Hillary has been beaten, bamboozled and run over by Putin time and time again. He wants Hillary, of that there is no doubt.

Thats right! Trump will make the best deal ever - Ukraine and break up of UN won't be given on the cheap.

Thats right! Trump will make the best deal ever - Ukraine and break up of UN won't be given on the cheap.

Breaking up the UN will increase the security of the US. The UN needs to be dismantled.

Breaking up the UN will increase the security of the US. The UN needs to be dismantled.

Putin agrees 100%

MSNBC: Do you like Vladimir Putin's comments about you?

TRUMP: Sure! When people call you brilliant, it's always good. Especially when the person heads up Russia!

(NOTE: Putin did not call Trump "brilliant". He called him "talented".)

MSNBC: He's also a person who kills journalists, political opponents, and invades countries. Obviously, that would be a concern, would it not?

TRUMP: At least he's a leader.

(NOTE: At least he's a leader? What the...fuck?!?!)

MSNBC: Again, he kills journalists that don't agree with him.

TRUMP: Well, I think our country does plenty of killing also.

(NOTE: Holy fuck! Trump just drew a moral equivalency between the US and Putin killing journalists!)

rh0qb4.jpg

Putin agrees 100%

Your childish post is equivalent to raising a white flag.

TRUMP: Sure! When people call you brilliant, it's always good. Especially when the person heads up Russia!

MSNBC: He's also a person who kills journalists, political opponents, and invades countries. Obviously, that would be a concern, would it not?

(NOTE: Holy fuck! Trump just drew a moral equivalency between the US and Putin killing journalists!)

Completely irrelevant.

I really like Vladimir Putin. I respect him. He does his job well. Much better than our Bush. - Donald Trump in the Russian magazine Chayka, 2008

Completely irrelevant.

ru04ty.jpg

Completely irrelevant.

In what way is this irrelevant?

Putin agrees 100%

Your childish post is equivalent to raising a white flag.

Retard, there is nothing childish about the fact that Putin would love nothing more than dissolution of UN.

I really like Vladimir Putin. I respect him. He does his job well. Much better than our Bush. - Donald Trump in the Russian magazine Chayka, 2008

Yea, but that is his honest opinion, totally irrelevant in the context of his Republican nomination.

Yea, but that is his honest opinion, totally irrelevant in the context of his Republican nomination.
Donald loves Vlad.

Goodbye Ukraine! Goodbye Georgia!

Forum List

Back