Why Putin invaded Ukraine

Trump was working against you and your Russian allies. But you needed to build Putin up - you still are, even now.

A weird history book far from any reality which you try to write here. That it is a joke what you said knows everyone who reads your first three words here: "Trump was working" :lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
From the very beginning of the armed conflict in Ukraine, I supported the objectives of the operation. But a lot has changed since then. I don't support them anymore. The Ukro-Nazis convinced me that such a country as Ukraine simply should not exist. I have looked enough at how they behave, what they say and how they say it. No, guys, the current goals won't help solve the problem at all.

Today's Ukraine is a diagnosis. And treatment is impossible without eliminating what fuels this disease. Russia gave them the opportunity to become a separate independent country, they successfully blew this opportunity. It's not enough to stir up this dump - it will only become more fetid. It needs to be completely eliminated. No more ukraines. The state must scrapped, the population treated for psychotherapy and re-education.

There has never been such a state creation as Ukraine before (now it is clear why) and it is also not necessary in the future. The Ukro-nazis proved the validity of this statement so convincingly that there is no longer a single argument in favor of the expediency of the existence of statehood in any form on this territory. It should be Russia, and all dissenters can choose to live in any other garbage dump in the world. Preferably away from the Russian borders (c)

The West's problematic is that Dvornikov is not simply Russian, and having been born in the Primorskye Krai, could very well be part Mohe-Jurchen (Manchu). In addition, Chinese tanks are apparently headed east, and 6 of their Y-20 large transports, just unloaded QH-22s, equivalent to Patriots, at the Nikola Tesla Airpot, Belgrade, Serbia.

Forum List

Back