Why Putin invaded Ukraine

The only place in the universe where the West would risk a military confrontation with Russia over the baltic statelets is inside the warped mind of a mentally retarded super patriotic american clown.

You think that the USA would not meet it's treaty obligations should Russia attack a NATO country?

You must be a democrat.

Originally posted by Uncensored2008
You think that the USA would not meet it's treaty obligations should Russia attack a NATO country?

I don't think it's probable... I'm 100% sure.

What's the problem with recognizing a bragadocio when you see one?

Russia and China can sign 100 mutual defence agreements with Venezuela for all I care. If America comes to the conclusion that Maduro is threatening a vital US national interest american bombs will rain down on Caracas, US marines will occupy the whole country and the rest of the world won't do jack shit.

America will do whatever it wants in her own backyard and all the "mutual defence agreements" signed by Venezuela won't be worth a roll of toilet paper.

I don't think it's probable... I'm 100% sure.

What's the problem with recognizing a bragadoccio when you see one?

Like I said, you're clearly a democrat - that is, fucking stupid.
Russia and China can sign 100 mutual defence agreements with Venezuela for all I care. If America comes to the conclusion that Maduro is threatening a vital US national interest american bombs will rain down on Caracas, US marines will occupy the whole country and the rest of the world won't do jack shit.

America will do whatever it wants in her own backyard and all the "mutual defence agreements" signed by Venezuela won't be worth a roll of toilet paper.

Who cares?

If Russia attacks a NATO country - they will face NATO.

Everyone but you seems to grasp this.

You're trying to compare apples to hand grenades.

Ukraine, a second world industrial nation which under the right circumstances could emerge as a productive and technologically advanced nation in the way Poland, Latvia, Hungary, etc. did.

Yemen, a terrorist shithole of a country that has oil wealth but is utterly backwards and embraces the death cult of Islam.

Ukraine has energy reserves that Russia lusts after. Ukraine is peopled by ethnic Russians, since Stalin engaged in genocide and murdered all the ethnic Ukrainians in the 1920's. Hence Russia justifies their invasion based on the idea that they have a "right" to Ukraine since it is peopled by Russians.

Yemen is a terrorist shithole that keeps attacking their neighbors, most particularly Saudi Arabia.

Ukraine is sympathetic - Yemen is a terrorist shithole.
Well DUH...EVERYONE knows Yemen is backwards country.
And hello dumbass - most Yemeni's are NOT terrorists...fucking racist idiot.

The point is that ALL humans are equal to me. A dead Ukrainian child means the same to me as dead Yemeni child.

But obviously - you racist piece of shit - not to you.
So piss off - your opinion on this means NOTHING to me.

I'm thinking that China is going to take advantage of the situation...

They have always been rather opportunistic.
All of this is not exactly going well.

I would be thrilled if the new crop actually cared about Americans.
If tens of millions of US voters ever decide to vote against their incumbents in the US Congress at the same time, I hope they will send third party candidates to DC as their replacements. Currently there is no way to vote against the interests of Wall Street by "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat.

When I first began posting on online political message boards 13 years ago, my first threads tried to convince people to Flush the DC Toilet.

There was no support for such a radical act at that time.

Perhaps when the US dollar ceases to function as the principal global reserve currency?:eek:

Too much MAGA is every single time Vladimir Putin has invaded the Ukraine, it's been when Quid Pro Joe Biden was in the white house?
How many civilians have died from Don the Con's Ukraine MAGA madness?

https://www.cato.org/commentary/washington-quietly-increases-lethal-weapons-ukraine

"Washington Quietly Increases Lethal Weapons to Ukraine​

"Both the danger of stoking tensions with Moscow and becoming too close to a regime in Kiev that exhibits disturbing features should caution the Trump administration against boosting military aid to Ukraine."

Russia engaged in Genocide under your beloved Stalin, eradicating ethnic Ukrainians and replacing them with Russians.
Are you disappointed your hero missed a few Ukrainians?
o6Mdh8Ch8jSaM.-gMyoYOA.jpg

1943 - German (Occupation of Ukraine) Postage Stamps | Collectors Weekly

How many civilians have died from Don the Con's Ukraine MAGA madness?

https://www.cato.org/commentary/washington-quietly-increases-lethal-weapons-ukraine

"Washington Quietly Increases Lethal Weapons to Ukraine​

"Both the danger of stoking tensions with Moscow and becoming too close to a regime in Kiev that exhibits disturbing features should caution the Trump administration against boosting military aid to Ukraine."

Poor little Nazi, you seem quite triggered that the last LEGITIMATE President abided by our treaty and armed Ukraine to fight back.

Remember; every single time Vladimir Putin has invaded the Ukraine, it's been when Quid Pro Joe Biden was in the white house.

I hope he dies like Jeff
n_wh_deadline_epstein_190709_1920x1080.jpg

No one knew what Epstein was in the early 1970's. Trump was a young democrat at a party.

When Trump found out about democrat honcho Epstein, he banned him.

{“Trump allegedly banned Epstein from his Maralago Club in West Palm Beach because Epstein sexually assaulted a girl at the club,” according to the papers, filed in the Sunshine State as part of an ongoing legal battle between Epstein and Bradley Edwards, who represented many of Epstein’s underage accusers in civil suits against him.}

{
“I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him,” Trump told reporters at the White House of Epstein during an appearance with Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani. “I had a falling out a long time ago, I’d say maybe 15 years.

“I was not a fan of his, that I can tell you.”}

You know this, but you're a Nazi, a filthy fucking liar.

How many Russian speaking civilians in Donbas died from Trump's decision to fight Russia to the last drop of Ukrainian blood, Adolph?

Let's make a few things clear:

First off - you are a literal, Hitler loving Nazi. You are a JOOO hater who advocates genocide against Jews in Israel,

Secondly, when Obama (for the price of his Hawaii mansion) and Putin put together the invasion of Ukraine with the annexing of Crimea, they lost any moral standing. Ukraine is fighting for it's survival.

Trying to paint Russia as the victim is beyond cynical and beyond absurd.

Well DUH...EVERYONE knows Yemen is backwards country.
And hello dumbass - most Yemeni's are NOT terrorists...fucking racist idiot.

The point is that ALL humans are equal to me. A dead Ukrainian child means the same to me as dead Yemeni child.

But obviously - you racist piece of shit - not to you.
So piss off - your opinion on this means NOTHING to me.

Islam isn't a race.

I love when terrorist supporters try and claim "Opposition to Nazism iz RAYSIST"

Yemen is a hotbed of terrorism and embroiled in radical Islam, which promotes terrorism.

Yemen is not equal to Ukraine. Not culturally, not economically, not strategically, not politically.

Don't like it? Too fucking bad.

In both the cases of the Gulf and Ukraine Iraq and Russia are the evil.
So you were able to look into the hearts of every man, woman, and child in Iraq and Russia and determine every one of them is evil?

I fucking hate people like you. YOU are evil with your brainless assertions.

Why Putin invaded Ukraine​

Because he is a stupid criminal or criminally stupid. And I thought first this is an unique characteristics of Donald Trump. But perhaps this is a common element of all tyrants and everyone who likes to be a tyrant.

Forum List

Back