Why Polls Don't Matter; Boils Down To 6/7 States. Do You Live In One Of Them ?

I haven't given up hope on Wisconsin flipping this time around.

The GOP would easily win Wisconsin assuming there is no voter fraud. Is Hilter and Mickey Mouse planning on voting in 2012?

There is no voter fraud.

The Bush administration tried for years and spent millions of dollars trying to find evidence of voter fraud. It is practically non existence.

And their is no fucking way the Grand Old People's party wins Wisconsin again.

although its 11 months from now, what we will be watching for are the early returns. Indiana will be an early indicator for the rust belt. Mike Pence is running for Governor, an easy victory, odds are all who vote for Pence will vote GOP, we just have to wait and see how wide the gap is. If it's a 55/45 or 57/43 split, then it could be a sign of things to come for the entire rust belt.

and you have to keep in mind who the VP is. It will make a big difference this time. Rubio doesn't seem interested, but there are plenty of great candidates out there, I would imagine Paul Ryan would take the offer. I wish Gallup and Raz would start taking polls with various ticket combinations.

If Obama had a steady 55/60% approval, do you think he and Holder would be crybabies over the states requiring ID to vote? so long as Obama maintains his 40% approval, he, NAACP and whatever's left of ACORN will bitch and bitch and figure out ways to rig the election again.

And no opinions please from those who live 1000 miles away already claiming Obama will win Florida,,,why not ask those who live in the state? ask us how much richer we are since O'Bozo took office, ask us how many people are looking for work! Try one million !!!

I don't know about Florida, but I live in Ohio, and voters here are not at all happy with Kasich. He still has time to turn things around, but if he does not, I do not see how he will deliver Ohio to the Republicans.

Then how come Rubio and Scott won in 2010? Most districts in Florida have flipped red, and things aren't any better now than 2010. And even if Obama took Florida, there are other States he could easily lose to Romney or Gingrich that will make up the 29 or so electoral votes.

Obama is not going to lose.

Want to bet?
I'll take that bet! No money of course, just reps. :D

I've been talking to a lot of Obama supporters who have turned off by the last 3 years. Obama was advertised as the "Anti-Bush", turns out he's a clone.

Then how come Rubio and Scott won in 2010? Most districts in Florida have flipped red, and things aren't any better now than 2010. And even if Obama took Florida, there are other States he could easily lose to Romney or Gingrich that will make up the 29 or so electoral votes.

Want to bet?

I've been talking to a lot of Obama supporters who have turned off by the last 3 years. Obama was advertised as the "Anti-Bush", turns out he's a clone.

You are on.

House Republicans just voted to raise taxes on 160 million Americans.

and getting back to the MSM, they also rarely mention that Obama never polls higher than 43/44%. Wouldn't that be a sign that he's in deep Michelle Obama poop?

I live in Florida and Barry didn't get my vote in 2008 and he sure as hell won't get it in 2012.

I'm just not that crazy about "spreading the wealth."

After Bush and this congress, if Americans vote more Republicans into office, then they deserve the "Made in China" tent they will be living in.

and why does FOX pay Alan Colmes to be a commentator when all he does is make stuff up about Obama and completely ignores all of the facts that are keeping his approval around 40%? Iran could Bomb Israel and Colmes would just say,,well, the Iranian Nuclear crisis started under the Bush Administration.

Yeah... I live in PA and while we have our share of Tea Partiers in my rural area... there are a lot of people who aren't fond of "uncle" Tom Corbett. He cut funding to Hospitals, Schools and Colleges across the state, forcing higher costs of living on all our citizens...

But hey... that's the Conservative Way, isn't it?

:disbelief::slap::eusa_wall:
First of all, does anyone really care how Obama polls in California, New York and Maryland?
And why doesn't the MSM ever give us the real numbers? They never give us the "Anyone But Obama" Tally. Which is actually around 49/50%. {also known as the Generic Republican}
:hmpf::hmpf:
Any intelligent well informed American knows the election is likely to be decided in a handful of swing states. From easiest swing states to flip from 2008, to the hardest are 1)Indiana, 2)Virginia, 3)North Carolina, 4)Ohio, 5)Florida 6)Colorado, 7)Pennsylvania.
Gingrich or Romney only need to take five or 6 of them(depending on electoral count)
But you also have to keep New Hampshire, Iowa, Nevada and Michigan on the back burner.
:smoke:
What to really look for to forsee the outcome is how many Republicans/Independents show up in the primarys. If around 65% of all registered voters hit the precincts to vote GOP, Obama has something major to worry about.
:dig:

No, I do not live in any of them but I have lived in Virginia, Fl, PA LOL

At least most of us do our homework staying on top of the state polls, I check them often, all you have to do is google Obama in trouble in {name the state} try googling Obama in serious trouble in Pennsylvania & Ohio, or google "Obama approval at 40% Florida". Obama doesn't hold a commanding 55/45 lead in any of the swing states, not even 50 !

And no opinions please from those who live 1000 miles away already claiming Obama will win Florida,,,why not ask those who live in the state? ask us how much richer we are since O'Bozo took office, ask us how many people are looking for work! Try one million !!!

They did, a week or so ago. Obama is beating Romney by 7 points.
it depends on who they poll, landline polls are never accurate. I wish someone would take a poll of the 15 Million unemployed americans, then we will get a better idea.

You're an idiot. I thought you said it was down to 6 or 7 states?

I guarantee you that the average of the polls they take the week before the election will be within a few points of what the actual outcome is.

>> still waiting for those polls showing Obama ahead of a generic republican 55/45 in Virginia,NC,Ohio,Michigan,Indiana,Colorado,Nevada and Florida.

Want to bet?

You are on.

House Republicans just voted to raise taxes on 160 million Americans.

What are the stakes?

At least most of us do our homework staying on top of the state polls, I check them often, all you have to do is google Obama in trouble in {name the state} try googling Obama in serious trouble in Pennsylvania & Ohio, or google "Obama approval at 40% Florida". Obama doesn't hold a commanding 55/45 lead in any of the swing states, not even 50 !

Duh.... why do you think they call them "Swing" states? because they are evenly divided.

Actually, the latest Rasmussen Poll has Obama +1 in PA. That's the one that Conservatives like to use, right?

but you have to consider the undecided vote, in most cases, they have voted against the incumbent. Obama's approval of 43% is pretty equal to how he polls in most swing states, most swing states show a 44/45 43/46 race. So it's probably around the 10% that is still undecided and will wait it out in the end depending on the economy.

Forum List

Back