Why Political Correctness Isn't Of The Right, Only The Left...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a lol at "political correctness" it's origins in the Frankfurt school of Marxism and why it cannot be claimed that the " right"/conservatives engage in it...

Rightwing Political Correctness John C. Wright s Journal

Asking why there is no such thing as a “Political Correctness” among the Conservatives is the same as asking why there are totalitarian regimes of the Left, but no totalitarian regimes of the Right. Left means ‘totalitarian’ and Right means ‘Limited Government’. The reason why there are totalitarian regimes of the Left, but no totalitarian regimes of the Right is because a totalitarian regime is totalitarian by definition, whereas a totalitarian regime limited and circumscribed by a series of checks and balances, enumerated powers, and prevented from acting in areas protected by a Bill of Rights is a logical contradiction in terms.

(Oh, yes, I know the Leftroids define the term ‘Right’ to include fascists and absolute monarchies and military dictators, and they call ‘conservative’ whoever is in power no matter his political philosophy, but this is an unconvincing lie I will not pause to refute, any more than I would refute that noon is midnight.)

The reason why there is no such thing as a “Political Correctness” among the Conservatives is that Conservatism is a political theory of limited government & the Rights of Man, not an ideology serving as a substitute religion absorbing all aspects of life.

One of the things outside the power of the limited government is the power to define true and false. We conservatives believe truth is true and that lying is a sin. Our politicians lie, but they break the code they claim to uphold when doing so.

This is in sharp, obvious, stark contrast to Political Correctness. The name ‘Political Correctness’ MEANS you define your truth according to what your leaders say is true. Before the revolution these leaders are the newsmen and revolutionaries and masterminds, the intellectuals and academics whose books you read and whose thoughts you parrot. They define true and false, not reality.

The reason why there is no such thing as a “Political Correctness” among the Conservatives is that “Political Correctness” is nothing but anti-conservatism.

The thing conservatives want to conserve is civilization, with the specific elements of Christian morality, Adam Smith economics, Anglo-American law culminating in the US Constitution, which limits the government’s power in the name of the Rights of Man. The thing Political Correctness wants to destroy is civilization, specifically to replace Christian morality with situational ethics and sexual perversion, Adam Smith economics with state-run fascist corporatism, Anglo-American law with the worship of a Glorious Leader untrammeled by any limits, logical or legal. The two are diametric opposites.

A perfect example of conservative political correctness is the hysterical outrage that has erupted in recent years on the Right over the idea that certain people in certain places might choose to use the expression 'Happy Holidays' instead of 'Merry Christmas'.

As much as I (accurately) scream about PC from the Left, they don't own 100% of the market. Maybe 98%.

This story about the Air Force and saying "under God" would be an example from the Right. The Dixie Chicks (okay, long time ago, I know). Wasn't there another story about someone being kicked out of a town hall or city council meeting a few days ago for pissing off the conservatives there?

It happens now and then, but the Left does have it down to an art. It's become essentially genetic at this point.

Unfortunate. We'd be better off if we could openly discuss issues without intimidation and "consequences".

It is what it is.

A perfect example of conservative political correctness is the hysterical outrage that has erupted in recent years on the Right over the idea that certain people in certain places might choose to use the expression 'Happy Holidays' instead of 'Merry Christmas'.

No, the "Happy Holidays" silliness is the PC.

We mustn't "offend" anyone with Merry Christmas.

You really don't know that?

Last edited:
Exactly. The left are of the Nazi persuasion. "you're free to speak your mind, my friend, as long as you agree with me"

THAT is a Liberal Nazi.

This is a lol at "political correctness" it's origins in the Frankfurt school of Marxism and why it cannot be claimed that the " right"/conservatives engage in it...

Asking why there is no such thing as a “Political Correctness” among the Conservatives is the same as asking why there are totalitarian regimes of the Left, but no totalitarian regimes of the Right. Left means ‘totalitarian’ and Right means ‘Limited Government’. The reason why there are totalitarian regimes of the Left, but no totalitarian regimes of the Right is because a totalitarian regime is totalitarian by definition, whereas a totalitarian regime limited and circumscribed by a series of checks and balances, enumerated powers, and prevented from acting in areas protected by a Bill of Rights is a logical contradiction in terms.

(Oh, yes, I know the Leftroids define the term ‘Right’ to include fascists and absolute monarchies and military dictators, and they call ‘conservative’ whoever is in power no matter his political philosophy, but this is an unconvincing lie I will not pause to refute, any more than I would refute that noon is midnight.)

The reason why there is no such thing as a “Political Correctness” among the Conservatives is that Conservatism is a political theory of limited government & the Rights of Man, not an ideology serving as a substitute religion absorbing all aspects of life.

One of the things outside the power of the limited government is the power to define true and false. We conservatives believe truth is true and that lying is a sin. Our politicians lie, but they break the code they claim to uphold when doing so.

This is in sharp, obvious, stark contrast to Political Correctness. The name ‘Political Correctness’ MEANS you define your truth according to what your leaders say is true. Before the revolution these leaders are the newsmen and revolutionaries and masterminds, the intellectuals and academics whose books you read and whose thoughts you parrot. They define true and false, not reality.

The reason why there is no such thing as a “Political Correctness” among the Conservatives is that “Political Correctness” is nothing but anti-conservatism.

The thing conservatives want to conserve is civilization, with the specific elements of Christian morality, Adam Smith economics, Anglo-American law culminating in the US Constitution, which limits the government’s power in the name of the Rights of Man. The thing Political Correctness wants to destroy is civilization, specifically to replace Christian morality with situational ethics and sexual perversion, Adam Smith economics with state-run fascist corporatism, Anglo-American law with the worship of a Glorious Leader untrammeled by any limits, logical or legal. The two are diametric opposites.

I fail to see how this relates to the Frankfurt School? Could you point me to a specific text? Also, Marx never wrote about political correctness, and harbored plenty of racist and all around discriminatory views.

I fail to see how this relates to the Frankfurt School? Could you point me to a specific text? Also, Marx never wrote about political correctness, and harbored plenty of racist and all around discriminatory views.

Actually, this "politically correct" bullshit (more or less) started with Bill Clinton - at least here in the US. I speak my mind. If it upsets the liberal Nazis , screw 'em.

thats not being Politically correct....the people saying "happy Holidays" are the example....

Actually, dumbass, political correctness is what's brought about the words Happy Holidays, so as not to have offended whiny Far Lefties like yourself who've felt slighted by the words Merry Christmas.

Moron.

Last edited:
That's not political correctness...it's cultural and historical accurateness.

As much as I (accurately) scream about PC from the Left, they don't own 100% of the market. Maybe 98%.

This story about the Air Force and saying "under God" would be an example from the Right. The Dixie Chicks (okay, long time ago, I know). Wasn't there another story about someone being kicked out of a town hall or city council meeting a few days ago for pissing off the conservatives there?

It happens now and then, but the Left does have it down to an art. It's become essentially genetic at this point.

Unfortunate. We'd be better off if we could openly discuss issues without intimidation and "consequences".

It is what it is.

Nice. Original content from Mac. Way to go!

When you read the column the author points out that when a conservative does something like this he is violating the philosophy of conservatism...not practicing it....while the left is actually practicing what they believe....

“In 1923, the Frankfurt School–a Marxist think-tank–was founded in Weimar Germany. Among its founders were Georg Lukacs, Herbert Marcuse, and Theodor Adorno. The school was a multidisciplinary effort which included sociologists, sexologists, and psychologists.

“The primary goal of the Frankfurt School was to translate Marxism from economic terms into cultural terms. Toward this end, Marcuse–who favored polymorphous perversion–expanded the ranks of Gramsci’s new proletariat by including homosexuals, lesbians, and transsexuals. Into this was spliced Lukacs radical sex education and cultural terrorism tactics. Gramsci’s `long march’ was added to the mix, and then all of this was wedded to Freudian psychoanalysis and psychological conditioning techniques. The end product was Cultural Marxism, known in the West as multiculturalism.

“In 1950, the Frankfurt School augmented Cultural Marxism with Theodor Adorno’s idea of the `authoritarian personality.’ This concept is premised on the notion that Christianity, capitalism, and the traditional family create a character prone to racism and fascism. Thus, anyone who upholds America’s traditional moral values and institutions is both racist and fascist. Children raised by traditional values parents, we are told to believe, will almost certainly become racists and fascists. By extension, if fascism and racism are endemic to America’s traditional culture, then everyone raised in the traditions of God, family, patriotism, gun ownership, or free markets is in need of psychological help.”

Why? Because Christmas isn't a holiday?

Actually, dumbass, political correctness is what's brought about the words Happy Holidays, so as not to have offended whiny Far Lefties like yourself who've felt slighted by the words Merry Christmas.

Moron.

Why are conservatives trying to force people to say Merry Christmas?

Why? Because Christmas isn't a holiday?
It's both.

Forum List

Back