Why Perry Can't Win

Unless things actually get a lot worse, Obama is going to be incredibly tough to beat.

I think you've got that backwards. Unless things get A LOT better VERY soon, obama is going to have a tough time getting reelected no matter how much money he raises.

I think you've got that backwards. Unless things get A LOT better VERY soon, obama is going to have a tough time getting reelected no matter how much money he raises.

And replace him with what? No one can turn the Bush holocaust around quickly - and most intelligent voters know that.

And replace him with what? No one can turn the Bush holocaust around quickly - and most intelligent voters know that.

- With someone who will do the job they are elected for instead of spending an entire Presidential term whining, making excuses, and avoiding responsibility.

- The hyperbolic use of the term "holocaust" is inappropriate, irresponsible, and offensive.

- "most intelligent voters know" is what liberals use to preface any statement with which they insist everyone agree without consideration.

Why obama can't win
a failed economy
gas prices above 3.50 a gal.
Unemployment above 9 percent
record number of new people on the food stamp program
GDP 1.3
The use of the word's racist and because he's black are worn out over played and have lost their zing.

no voter who would vote for obama is intelligent so you lost that argument

perry-by-god.jpg

"God sent me to rule over you!"

Blacks don't chose to be black and gays don't chose to be gay. Mormons choose to have stupid, idiotic beliefs. Therefore, it is perfectly acceptable to judge them on those beliefs. Therefore, not bigotry.

Do bigots choose to be bigots? Your stupidity is really holding you back. It seems that your inability to understand your own Catholic faith primed you for judging other faiths based on your own limitations. In any case, there is no excuse for your filth.

"It's not the parts of the bible that I don't understand that trouble me, it's the parts I understand perfectly well" - Mark Twain.

Guy, my problem with Catholicism started when a nun told me it was okay that God drowned all the babies in the world because they were "Wicked". Any faith that gets a woman to believe crap like that really wasn't worth my respect.

But Mormonism goes beyond the ignorance and superstition of most religions and right into outright fraud and brainwashing, which is why I have no respect for it. Seriously, having a discussion with a Mormon is a laugh. YOu can point out one case after another where Joseph Smith was debunked, and they always have an excuse. I really don't know whether to laugh or cry, but I don't want one to have access to the nukes.

"Bush Holocaust"? Really.

Heck, I admit the guy made mistakes, but so has Obama.

But blaming Bush isn't going to wash. Any more than blaming the incompetence of the guy who sat at your desk 3 years ago is going to keep your boss from firing you.

Obama had his chance. he blew it. He put his priorities on the wrong things on the theory he wouldn't be able to do them later.

Guy, my problem with Catholicism started when...

I didn't ask and I don't care. The point is that you are clearly too dull-witted to understand matters of faith. Any faith. If you want to try and explain away your own failures in this regard, find someone who can stand to listen to you (if such a person exists). In any case, none of it excuses your stupid, hateful bigotry or your addiction to lies and repetition.

I didn't ask and I don't care. The point is that you are clearly too dull-witted to understand matters of faith. Any faith. If you want to try and explain away your own failures in this regard, find someone who can stand to listen to you (if such a person exists). In any case, none of it excuses your stupid, hateful bigotry or your addiction to lies and repetition.

"Faith is belieiving what you know ain't so." - Mark Twain.

Faith is the People Temple drinking the koolaid.

Faith is the Branch Davidians letting David Koresh burn them all to death after raping their children.

Faith is letting a con man like Joseph Smith or Pope Benedict or some other person morally or intellectually inferior to you do your thinking for you.

In your case, it probably works. I doubt you are capable of thinking for yourself, judging by what I've seen.

And now AGAIN you are just going to repeat yourself like some broken record of Stupidity's Greatest Hits.

At what point did you become convinced that lies, failed arguments, and personal shortcomings become something else if you just repeat yourself often enough?

Faith is the Branch Davidians letting David Koresh burn them all to death after raping their children.

Faith is letting a con man like Joseph Smith or Pope Benedict or some other person morally or intellectually inferior to you do your thinking for you.

In your case, it probably works. I doubt you are capable of thinking for yourself, judging by what I've seen.

Koresch didn't burn anyone the federal government did.

And now AGAIN you are just going to repeat yourself like some broken record of Stupidity's Greatest Hits.

At what point did you become convinced that lies, failed arguments, and personal shortcomings become something else if you just repeat yourself often enough?

When did you decide screaming at people when you don't have a point gets you anywhere?

Guy, you kind of bore me now... you haven't made a valid point, just clung to your stupid dogma for six pages now..

I'm looking for solutions to problems. I figured out a long time ago that solutions don't come praying to invisible sky pixies for help.

If the GOP wants to win, they can't keep doing the same thing. They can't just keep hoping the courts will let them steal elections, because the GOP hasn't won a convincing popular vote since 1988. Going your way, we will end up being a Southern Party and they might as well make "Duelling Banjos" the party theme song.

The very fact that despite Obama's failures, he still leads every GOP contender - including Romney- should be sobering of how much the GOP has lost touch. Generic Republican does great. Named Republicans lose, because these guys have records.

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

The GOP does have a great message- traditional values, strong defense, a government that live within its means, self-reliance. Most Americans live their lives as conservatives even if they vote liberal.

But they keep losing because Joe Sixpack sees them as a party of religious nutbags led by people who lay you off like Romney.

Koresch[sic] didn't burn anyone the federal government did.

Gee, except for all those investigations that found that Koresh started the fire. I guess all those investigators are lying...

LOok out, man, those Black Helicopters are coming to get you Barbera...

I concede that the way the government handled that was ten kinds of screwed up, but you guys really need to stop trying to make a baby-raper like Koresh into a martyr. He had sex with children, some as young as 11.

(Hey, he was kind of like Joseph Smith, come to think of it. The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh? Original and Extra Crispy!)

If they weren't brainwashed fools, they'd have walked out of that building long before the firefight started.

Last edited:

According to the Clinton Administration is was mass-suicide.

According to the Clinton Administration is was mass-suicide.

The bullet holes in some of their heads was a dead giveaway...

Koresch[sic] didn't burn anyone the federal government did.

Gee, except for all those investigations that found that Koresh started the fire. I guess all those investigators are lying...

LOok out, man, those Black Helicopters are coming to get you Barbera...

I concede that the way the government handled that was ten kinds of screwed up, but you guys really need to stop trying to make a baby-raper like Koresh into a martyr. He had sex with children, some as young as 11.

(Hey, he was kind of like Joseph Smith, come to think of it. The difference between Joseph Smith and David Koresh? Original and Extra Crispy!)

If they weren't brainwashed fools, they'd have walked out of that building long before the firefight started.

WOW who would have guess koresh would have been in the tanks and also in the buildings at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back