The daily outrage!

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
If this year's vacation follows the low-key pattern of the past two summers, the First Vacation will likely be filled with a lot of golf for the president, some dinners out for the First Couple, reading and beach time.

Obama family's Vineyard vacation begins | CapeCodOnline.com

You just KNOW THEY WON'T BE DINING OUT AT MICKEYD'S!!!

How dare they go out to dinner while we are paying their salaries.

:evil:

If this year's vacation follows the low-key pattern of the past two summers, the First Vacation will likely be filled with a lot of golf for the president, some dinners out for the First Couple, reading and beach time.

Why are they not supposed to go out to dinner while on vacation???? But you are right about MICKYD'S, probably more like POPEYE'S.

I'm relieved to hear that they will not be dining at MickeyD's..... that would be a tad hypocritical of Michele. Just sayin'.... ya can't lecture the country about being tubby butts and chow down on Big Macs.

Shame on you folks.
You know that only republicans are supposed to enjoy being the most powerful family in America.

Eh.. they just might dine at "MICKEYD'S" for a photo-op..:eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

and that's after fat catting around for three whole days in a 1.1 million dollar bus we paid for and was built in Canada. What could possibly be the problem? huh?

Remember all the fuss Michelle got for the soup kitchen photo?

Who was complaining about Michelle Obama working in the Soup Kitchen. It is the least she could do since Barack helped create so many unemployed & hungry citizens.

Umm that was only a few months into the presidency I think.

Damn! You folks think Obama is all powerful, but then I suppose the antichrist is that way?

Ya know, things might get better if he just stayed on vacation.

Remember all the fuss Michelle got for the soup kitchen photo?

Who was complaining about Michelle Obama working in the Soup Kitchen. It is the least she could do since Barack helped create so many unemployed & hungry citizens.

Umm that was only a few months into the presidency I think.

Damn! You folks think Obama is all powerful, but then I suppose the antichrist is that way?

Obama received the most Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac contributions before becoming president. Obama also received the most contributions from the Big Wallstreet Banks. Daniel Mudd & Frank Raines of Fannie Mae along with Senator Obama & the Congressional Black Caucus pushed for Subprime Lending.

September 2007 - Obama - “Subprime lending started off as a good idea — helping Americans buy homes who previously couldn't’t afford to.”

April 2009- Obama on his world apology tour in Strasbourg, France - "difficult to imagine that the inability of somebody to pay for a house in Florida could contribute to the failure of the banking system in Iceland. Today what's difficult to imagine is that we did not act sooner to shape our future."

I seem to remember Obama dodging GSE reform for 4 years in the US Senate. He also wasted the stimulus money by the time Michelle had to feed the hungry homeless Barack helped create.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usvG-s_Ssb0&feature=related"]Fannie Mae CEO & Obama[/ame]

Last edited:
You know, as long as the Obama's are living on my taxpayer money, they should be drug tested!

are you speaking to yourself? how said anything about going out to dinner and McD's etc.:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back