Why on earth do we let foreign governments and special interest groups bribe our politicians?

louie888

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
Does this make any sense at all? Is this even real or is this a hoax?

Foreign-Country-Donations-To-The-Clinton-Foundation.jpg

And on top of that, it was recently reported that...
A new report presented by Gil Troy of Mcgill University in Canada, shows that 50% of donations to Secretary Clinton’s campaign come from Jewish contributors. The study also found that 25% of donations to the Republican Party also come from Jewish donors.

In an interview with the Jerusalem Post, Troy stated that this is why presidential campaigns are aimed at Jews even though they only make up 2% of American voters....

50% of donations to Clinton campaign come from Jews

Why do we have to learn this from Israeli national news? Is MSM in America even discussing this? And if this is how things are, how can we expect any of them to work in the best interests of "we the people?"

You know they were giving money to a Charity... I don't think you understand bribery well...

They gave the money to a A rated charity... It didn't use that charity as a personal slush fund (like Trump)....

The charity did incredible work around the world... How fucking small minded are ye people....

You would deny good work and stop any good work because a Clinton might get some credit... That is why you are scum...

It is as simple as that... Thank God your bitterness and small mindedness is going to loose...

• Banned
You know they were giving money to a Charity... I don't think you understand bribery well...

They gave the money to a A rated charity... It didn't use that charity as a personal slush fund (like Trump)....

The charity did incredible work around the world... How fucking small minded are ye people....

You would deny good work and stop any good work because a Clinton might get some credit... That is why you are scum...

It is as simple as that... Thank God your bitterness and small mindedness is going to loose...
You obviously misinterpreted the post.

A Clinton charity...:lmao:

Ye I saw an hate filled anti semitic post...

It is a charity... How does that bribery work...

Fox News Just Landed A Brutal, Clean Hit On Hillary Clinton's Campaign | Huffington Post

Ye I saw an hate filled anti semitic post...

It is a charity... How does that bribery work...
Clinton foundation a charity?:lmao:

Explain how it maintained a A graded charity status which is higher than the red cross...

We have time and time again proved assertions against this charity as bullshit...

Now can you answer this post without repeating a lie...

Explain how it maintained a A graded charity status which is higher than the red cross...

We have time and time again proved assertions against this charity as bullshit...

No one can trust a Clinton you fucking retard... :itsok:
lol

We can't pin point any one time that we gave up our national sovereignty to any and all. Corruption breeds more corruption.

lol

So you can't make a post with out either just insulting....

You did not express a fact...

lol

I was helping you out stating a fact, it's kind a like an alcoholic they just don't know they have a problem but they do have a problem. Trusting a Clinton... :lmao:

Read up what a fucking bribe is idiot... Did Clinton take the money into her ownership?

NO!!!!

How much of Hillary's $200 million is from Israeli sources???

LOL!!!

MOST OF IT. A war with Iran is already pre-sold...

lol

I was helping you out stating a fact, it's kind a like an alcoholic they just don't know they have a problem but they do have a problem. Trusting a Clinton... :lmao:

Hear is what you said
"No one can trust a Clinton"....

You said no one... Not her daughter or grandchild to do anything... I think it is safe to say Chelsea trusts her mother to arrive for lunch...

So I am saying you are factually wrong...

Forum List

Back