Why Obama Loses: By The Numbers

No, Dummy, you really didn't answer my question at all. All you said was "politics is tough" is essentially. You didn't actually name the last president who had the opposing literally say that their number one goal was assuring he didn't win a second term.

I mean, we all know WHY you didn't answer the question. You're ducking. You know as soon as you answer that question honestly you have to cut Obama a ton of slack because you will be admitting to the unprecedented levels of obstructionism that the GOP has been engaged in.

Seriously, your hubris is so comical because it's like you're a AA-player who called up to the bigs, gets one at bat and strikes out on three straight curveballs. You're not smart, you're not intellectual. All your response to my question did was blow more of your dumb fucking hot air into the discussion.

We all know politics is tough, Dummy. You didn't blow the lid off of anything there. So, do you want to take another stab at actually answering my question, or just admit that you can't answer it directly because you'll lose a ton of intellectual ground in your retarded thread?

Answered.

Now, back to junior high with ya'.

Pssssssst. Just because you say it is, doesn't mean it's answered. In fact, everyone can see that you've completely avoided my question. Not answering direct questions is intellectual dishonesty. So I accept your surrender.

I knew this would be the result when they let the children in....

Who made the profits?

I believe this is what you seek:

1 Toyota-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture 471-8571, Japan

It's a publicly traded company. After I show you where Indiana is, do you want me to explain how the stock market works?

So....you didn't realize that Japan was a foreign country?

Looking forward to your repeat of that highlight-reel faceplant.

So we shouldn't buy Japanese cars made in America, because by doing so we are only encouraging the Japanese to invest more in American jobs.

Okay. What should we buy?

Answered.

Now, back to junior high with ya'.

Pssssssst. Just because you say it is, doesn't mean it's answered. In fact, everyone can see that you've completely avoided my question. Not answering direct questions is intellectual dishonesty. So I accept your surrender.

What? That you'd be called on ducking a very direct question?

When was the last time a President was told by the opposing party leadership that their stated number one goal was to ensure he was a single term president?

Here's a clue: Your answer deals with Hilary Clinton while she was a candidate, not a sitting President. That's the first part of your dodging. The second is that she's just giving a random quote about the harshness of politics. Which everyone knows.

I think your feeble mind is trying to latch onto the "Tough shit" argument. Which is fine, however invalid and simplistic. But instead of just saying, "Tough shit, I don't like the guy so I'm happy my side played Obstructionists for the last four years," you give a quote of "politics is tough" vis a vis a fucking Hilary Clinton quote.

Let's try this one more time:
When was the last time a President was told by the opposing party leadership that their stated number one goal was to ensure he was a single term president?

Here's a clue: Your answer deals with Hilary Clinton while she was a candidate, not a sitting President. That's the first part of your dodging. The second is that she's just giving a random quote about the harshness of politics. Which everyone knows.

I think your feeble mind is trying to latch onto the "Tough shit" argument. Which is fine, however invalid and simplistic. But instead of just saying, "Tough shit, I don't like the guy so I'm happy my side played Obstructionists for the last four years," you give a quote of "politics is tough" vis a vis a fucking Hilary Clinton quote.

You are clearly naive.

It is the basis for all politics.

You are clearly naive.

And you are clearly incapable of intellectual honesty as well as answering one simple question. You're also clearly incapable of coming up with a real, salient point. Whoever in your life told you that you were smart did you a massive disservice.

You are clearly naive.

And you are clearly incapable of intellectual honesty as well as answering one simple question. You're also clearly incapable of coming up with a real, salient point. Whoever in your life told you that you were smart did you a massive disservice.

You write poorly.

Your thinking, even less so.

I realize that you think you are clever...but, trust me, you're not.

Time for you to go home and set up the “Slip and Slide” so it ends in the knife drawer.

Now, step off, jerk.

You are clearly naive.

When you have a vagina, there will always be guys willing to tell you you're smart.

You are clearly naive.

You write poorly.

Your thinking, even less so.

I realize that you think you are clever...but, trust me, you're not.

Time for you to go home and set up the “Slip and Slide” so it ends in the knife drawer.

Now, step off, jerk.

Ha ha ha ha. I write poorly? Okay. I'll own that if you admit you're ducking this question like a set of swinging balls. Seriously, why won't you answer my question directly? Why are you acting like such a massive fucking coward?

You are clearly naive.

When you have a vagina, there will always be guys willing to tell you you're smart.

Ha ha ha. Either that or she's told she's smart so that dudes don't feel bad about fucking someone who looks like John Madden.

Ha ha ha. Either that or she's told she's smart so that dudes don't feel bad about fucking someone who looks like John Madden.

At least she GETS laid. You, on the other hand, have only your left hand for that.

At least she GETS laid. You, on the other hand, have only your left hand for that.

My wife just laughed her balls off at you.

Women have special balls they grow in order to laugh them off at dumbass Internet trolls who go to high school era "You don't get laid" insults about people they don't know except on the Internet.

Forum List

Back