Why Obama Loses: By The Numbers

Wouldn't that be something.
More documentation of what a polarized nation this is.

Remember...Friends don’t let friends vote Democrat.

Do you know what "polarized" means? Clearly not because this new "Friends don't let friends vote Democrat" is the very definition Of Polarizing. God. You're the worst kind of political follower. Smug and just full of talking points. It's also proof of who reall IS polarizing the country.

Then again Rush has been polarizing people for like 20 years now. You're a real Douche.

We should round up all your bold prediction threads for November.

Do you know what "polarized" means?

During his 2008 presidential campaign, Barack Obama portrayed himself as a transformative figure who would usher America – and the world- into a shining new future of international peach, racial harmony, and environmental improvement. With this immodest view of his own historical importance, it makes perfect sense that, as president, hand his team would show little tolerance for dissent or for those who won’t fall in line behind his agenda; after all, these recalcitrant’s are impeding his glorious vision where the oceans stop rising and the planet begins healing. Surely no one of good will would possibly want to delay that day’s arrival. No, in the Obama administration’s view, those who stand in Obama’s way cannot be reasoned with and certainly don’t deserve an audience. Whether local reporters or the president of Standard and Poor’s, they are the enemy and are treated as such. David Limbaugh, “The Great Destroyer,” p. 92.

Name the last president who upon his swearing in he heard from the opposite party's leadership in Congress that their NUMBER ONE goal was to ensure he was a one term President. Where I come from, that's openly admitting you're going to obstruct, filibuster and POLARIZE your way into tanking the economy.

And here's a pro-tip: Nearly every American sees they did that. Congressional approval ratings are at 10%. Dick Fucking Cheney is more popular with his 14% approval rating that Congress is.

So who do YOU think the country holds most accountable for this?

Do you know what "polarized" means? Clearly not because this new "Friends don't let friends vote Democrat" is the very definition Of Polarizing. God. You're the worst kind of political follower. Smug and just full of talking points. It's also proof of who reall IS polarizing the country.

Then again Rush has been polarizing people for like 20 years now. You're a real Douche.

We should round up all your bold prediction threads for November.

During his 2008 presidential campaign, Barack Obama portrayed himself as a transformative figure who would usher America – and the world- into a shining new future of international peach, racial harmony, and environmental improvement. With this immodest view of his own historical importance, it makes perfect sense that, as president, hand his team would show little tolerance for dissent or for those who won’t fall in line behind his agenda; after all, these recalcitrant’s are impeding his glorious vision where the oceans stop rising and the planet begins healing. Surely no one of good will would possibly want to delay that day’s arrival. No, in the Obama administration’s view, those who stand in Obama’s way cannot be reasoned with and certainly don’t deserve an audience. Whether local reporters or the president of Standard and Poor’s, they are the enemy and are treated as such. David Limbaugh, “The Great Destroyer,” p. 92.

Name the last president who upon his swearing in he heard from the opposite party's leadership in Congress that their NUMBER ONE goal was to ensure he was a one term President. Where I come from, that's openly admitting you're going to obstruct, filibuster and POLARIZE your way into tanking the economy.

And here's a pro-tip: Nearly every American sees they did that. Congressional approval ratings are at 10%. Dick Fucking Cheney is more popular with his 14% approval rating that Congress is.

Time for your remedial:

"I get asked all the time, “Who do you support as the Republican presidential nominee?” My answer is “Whoever is left standing at the end with the bloodiest knuckles.” Politics is a blood sport, and only gladiators become kings, even some undeserved.

Hillary found this out the hard way, as she made the mistake of underestimating Barack Obama’s ruthlessness or rather the ruthlessness of Obama’s henchmen. Hillary fought like a Republican, afraid to confront Obama on many issues, choosing to deal only with his inexperience; as if she had any experience."
Politics

If this not-ready-for-prime-time-President, this arriviste, had the skills commensurate with the office into which uninformed folks put him, the question you pose would reek of less sciolism.

Time for your remedial:

"I get asked all the time, “Who do you support as the Republican presidential nominee?” My answer is “Whoever is left standing at the end with the bloodiest knuckles.” Politics is a blood sport, and only gladiators become kings, even some undeserved.

Hillary found this out the hard way, as she made the mistake of underestimating Barack Obama’s ruthlessness or rather the ruthlessness of Obama’s henchmen. Hillary fought like a Republican, afraid to confront Obama on many issues, choosing to deal only with his inexperience; as if she had any experience."
Politics

If this not-ready-for-prime-time-President, this arriviste, had the skills commensurate with the office into which uninformed folks put him, the question you pose would reek of less sciolism.

Your response has nothing to do with what he wrote

Random cut and paste?

Time for your remedial:

Politics

Well said, this community activist with the red flag background had nothing but oratory skills and promises but the sheep of the country fell in love with the promises they heard and hope they needed.

Have they come to their senses? Have they taken that step back and learned those promises were hollow and the community activist was in way over his head?

Time for your remedial:

Politics

Well said, this community activist with the red flag background had nothing but oratory skills and promises but the sheep of the country fell in love with the promises they heard and hope they needed.

Have they come to their senses? Have they taken that step back and learned those promises were hollow and the community activist was in way over his head?

Obama in 2008 was more qualified than the failed governor from Massachusetts who only won one election in his lifetime and left with a 38% approval rating

Time for your remedial:

Politics

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...that didn't answer my question at all. But good try.

Time for your remedial:

Politics

Random cut and paste?

Right? Unless her implication is that since "politics is tough" what Mitch The Turtle said was totally okay. See, and that's what's wrong with these fucking Tea Baggers. The very idea that they think the way our system works is by acting like obstinate fucking five year olds...so gross. Fuck the Baggers.

Time for your remedial:

Politics

Random cut and paste?

So....as usual, you have no way to counter my posts, but to object to the format?

And your claim is that you see no connection between his
"...he heard from the opposite party's leadership in Congress that their NUMBER ONE goal was to ensure he was a one term President."

And my response that politics is a blood sport?

I have to gloat over how jejune and empty your attempts have become.
When they are are insipid at this one, you might as well throw in the towel.

B12.
Try some B12 shots.

Hey give Papa Obama a break

He says he is hard at work, as he says:
"Most Folks Understand How Hard I Work"

obamachop-i4273.jpg

Time for your remedial:

Politics

Random cut and paste?

So....as usual, you have no way to counter my posts, but to object to the format?

"...he heard from the opposite party's leadership in Congress that their NUMBER ONE goal was to ensure he was a one term President."

B12.
Try some B12 shots.

No, Dummy, you really didn't answer my question at all. All you said was "politics is tough" is essentially. You didn't actually name the last president who had the opposing literally say that their number one goal was assuring he didn't win a second term.

I mean, we all know WHY you didn't answer the question. You're ducking. You know as soon as you answer that question honestly you have to cut Obama a ton of slack because you will be admitting to the unprecedented levels of obstructionism that the GOP has been engaged in.

Seriously, your hubris is so comical because it's like you're a AA-player who called up to the bigs, gets one at bat and strikes out on three straight curveballs. You're not smart, you're not intellectual. All your response to my question did was blow more of your dumb fucking hot air into the discussion.

We all know politics is tough, Dummy. You didn't blow the lid off of anything there. So, do you want to take another stab at actually answering my question, or just admit that you can't answer it directly because you'll lose a ton of intellectual ground in your retarded thread?

" he will loose"

He didn't say that, he said it would be closer.

Stop lying, and last I saw obama is up in swing states.

Got that right, Obama is still leading in the polls, has a commanding lead in the electoral college, and is leading virtually every swing state.

Give it up right wingers, Willard isn't going to win.

Willard now has one foot crammed down his throat to the stomach level and is fighting to insert the other.

I have been around a long time and I have never seen a candidate lie, flip flop and squirm like Mitt. He lies with a fluidity and smoothness while saying patently false things. All the while having no program whatsoever of his own. None!

Random cut and paste?

B12.
Try some B12 shots.

No, Dummy, you really didn't answer my question at all. All you said was "politics is tough" is essentially. You didn't actually name the last president who had the opposing literally say that their number one goal was assuring he didn't win a second term.

I mean, we all know WHY you didn't answer the question. You're ducking. You know as soon as you answer that question honestly you have to cut Obama a ton of slack because you will be admitting to the unprecedented levels of obstructionism that the GOP has been engaged in.

Seriously, your hubris is so comical because it's like you're a AA-player who called up to the bigs, gets one at bat and strikes out on three straight curveballs. You're not smart, you're not intellectual. All your response to my question did was blow more of your dumb fucking hot air into the discussion.

We all know politics is tough, Dummy. You didn't blow the lid off of anything there. So, do you want to take another stab at actually answering my question, or just admit that you can't answer it directly because you'll lose a ton of intellectual ground in your retarded thread?

Answered.

Now, back to junior high with ya'.

Can you find Indiana on a map of the United states?

Who made the profits?

I believe this is what you seek:

1 Toyota-Cho, Toyota City, Aichi Prefecture 471-8571, Japan

It's a publicly traded company. After I show you where Indiana is, do you want me to explain how the stock market works?

So....you didn't realize that Japan was a foreign country?

Looking forward to your repeat of that highlight-reel faceplant.

B12.
Try some B12 shots.

Answered.

Now, back to junior high with ya'.

Pssssssst. Just because you say it is, doesn't mean it's answered. In fact, everyone can see that you've completely avoided my question. Not answering direct questions is intellectual dishonesty. So I accept your surrender.

Forum List

Back