Why not vote Libertarian/Green!!!

"Because I'm a hypocrite and not actually a libertarian, I just pretend to be" :up:

Still have you head up your ass I see.
Eh... Not really... I think that what you do says way more about who you are than what you say. You know... Actions speak louder than words. I'm a firm believer in that.

A self proclaimed libertarian voting for someone who isn't even remotely close to those values is like a guy who says he's straight while pumping his penis into another guys butt... Now I really don't care if you do that, to each their own... But to suggest that you are straight while doing it... I don't know what you are, but you sure as hell ain't straight. Same thing here... I don't know what you are, but you aren't libertarian.

Oh so you are the guy who gets to decide who is Libertarian and who isn't? That's a shame because you obviously know nothing about Libertarians. And please, leave your fantasies out of the conversation.

Last edited:
Democrat, Republican both war criminals and frauds. How can anyone who thinks of themselves as American or honest or true to principles support either? Any other alternative is preferable.

Go ahead with your ideological prejudices, vote for whom you will.

Oh so you are the guy who gets to decide who is Libertarian and who isn't?
No... I'm not that guy. It's really not up to any one guy that I'm aware of. Society has defined the word libertarian to be something.

That's a shame because you obviously know nothing about Libertarians. And please, leave your fantasies out of the conversation.
*shrugs* I'm going to vote for a republican in Ron Paul unless something drastically changes between now and when it comes time to vote.

But you are right... I don't know much about libertarians other than I agree with most of Ron Paul and Gary Johnson's stances.

http://imgs.isidewith.com/results-image/20628303.jpg

Edit: I repeat

A self proclaimed libertarian voting for someone who isn't even remotely close to those values is like a guy who says he's straight while pumping his penis into another guys butt... Now I really don't care if you do that, to each their own... But to suggest that you are straight while doing it... I don't know what you are, but you sure as hell ain't straight. Same thing here... I don't know what you are, but you aren't libertarian.

Last edited:
If you are leftwinger, why are you truly voting Democrat?
If you are a rightwinger, why are you placing trust in the Republicans?

This year, we should kick out the Dems and Reps to show them that they can't "herd" the American Citizen like Sheep! We should vote non-main party.

Why you say, Democrat/Republican party sucks and take us for Granted!! This year, we should choose between Gary Johnson and Rosie O'Donnel(she is still running, right?) and teach the Big Bad Party bosses that anything is posible. Including their lose of control of the American Election process!

So if you are tired of impossible promises, over reaching programs, incompetentancy in the Federal Government, then Vote GREEN/Libertarian.

Kick the old two party system out onto their butts!!

You clearly do not understand how Corrupted our System is. The 2 Parties have set the game up so no 3rd party will ever be a major player.

Sorry I have voted 3rd party in the past, only to see the guy I liked the Least win.

This Election is far to important to vote 3rd Party on Principle and thereby help Obama win again.

to me anyways.

This year, we should kick out the Dems and Reps to show them that they can't "herd" the American Citizen like Sheep! We should vote non-main party.

Why you say, Democrat/Republican party sucks and take us for Granted!! This year, we should choose between Gary Johnson and Rosie O'Donnel(she is still running, right?) and teach the Big Bad Party bosses that anything is posible. Including their lose of control of the American Election process!

So if you are tired of impossible promises, over reaching programs, incompetentancy in the Federal Government, then Vote GREEN/Libertarian.

I'd rather not vote.

It is stupid to vote for propellorhead third partiers just because you are mad at the cowards, weinies, and goofballs in the major parties.

Voting for propellorheads or cowards or weinies or goofballs just encourages them. You'd be a fool to give them positive reinforcement.

"Someone voted for us. We must be doing something right!"

Time for some negative reinforcement.

"No one voted for us. We must really suck."

So, it's stupid to vote for what you believe in, but not voting sends a better message? Are you really this fucking full of yourself?

You sound like an idiot, friend
I think he/she is saying to vote Libertarian NOW instead of voting for_insert dem/repub here_

We know what we are going to get with Obamney and voting for either of them only encourages this false right/left paradigm. We are heading for a head on collision with a wall and Obama may be driving the bus at 80mph but Romney will right behind him doing 75. Don't vote for one clown because you are thinking the other clown is a little bit better. Your vote only encourages this nonsense to continue. We have to start somewhere, I say start now. Vote for who you REALY want

No... I'm not that guy. It's really not up to any one guy that I'm aware of. Society has defined the word libertarian to be something.

That's a shame because you obviously know nothing about Libertarians. And please, leave your fantasies out of the conversation.
*shrugs* I'm going to vote for a republican in Ron Paul unless something drastically changes between now and when it comes time to vote.

But you are right... I don't know much about libertarians other than I agree with most of Ron Paul and Gary Johnson's stances.

The highlighted shows me that you know nothing about Libertarians. Every time you post that you prove your ignorance. And then injecting your fantacies about having anal sex with another guy as if it somehow strengthens your moronic position is pretty idiotic as well.

Simply voting for Ron Paul doesn't mean you know a thing about being a Libertarian. You're probably just some young pot head who mistakenly thinks that a Libertarian POTUS would be able to legalize pot.

Romney as a talker lacks all credibility. He "may" be better than Obama. it's really hard to say that. i'm in favor of changing out the turd in teh oval every four years instead of having 8 years of the same turd, but I dont think putting Mitt in, will save the country from Obama. it's the agenda that is the problem, not the puppet at the podium.

I think if you didn't tell people who was President, and instead told them about something he did and then asked them if they thought what he did was a good thing or a bad thing, most people's brains would explode.

A lot of people need to know the party affillation to decide if what a politician does is good or bad.

Report: Obama took a shit today.

"ON ALL OF US!!!"

Report: Mitt Romney tossed puppies into rush hour traffic.

"THOSE PUPPIES NEEDED KILLIN'"

I'd rather not vote.

It is stupid to vote for propellorhead third partiers just because you are mad at the cowards, weinies, and goofballs in the major parties.

Voting for propellorheads or cowards or weinies or goofballs just encourages them. You'd be a fool to give them positive reinforcement.

"Someone voted for us. We must be doing something right!"

Time for some negative reinforcement.

"No one voted for us. We must really suck."

So, it's stupid to vote for what you believe in, but not voting sends a better message? Are you really this fucking full of yourself?

You sound like an idiot, friend
I think he/she is saying to vote Libertarian NOW instead of voting for_insert dem/repub here_

We know what we are going to get with Obamney and voting for either of them only encourages this false right/left paradigm. We are heading for a head on collision with a wall and Obama may be driving the bus at 80mph but Romney will right behind him doing 75. Don't vote for one clown because you are thinking the other clown is a little bit better. Your vote only encourages this nonsense to continue. We have to start somewhere, I say start now. Vote for who you REALY want

I disagree with your assessment, and although Romney isn't the candidate I wanted, he's much better than Obama. Maybe if Romney pulls ahead of Obama by a good enough margin then I might vote a 3rd party but for now, I'll not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Still have you head up your ass I see.
Eh... Not really... I think that what you do says way more about who you are than what you say. You know... Actions speak louder than words. I'm a firm believer in that.

Oh so you are the guy who gets to decide who is Libertarian and who isn't? That's a shame because you obviously know nothing about Libertarians. And please, leave your fantasies out of the conversation.

A real libertarian would be standing high on the podium saying FU to both Obama and Willard. Paul himself when asked if he would endorse Willard said "no way"

A real libertarian would be standing behind Johnson and would never in a million years even think about voting for Willard.

You sir are a right wing hack pretending to be a libertarian.

Romney as a talker lacks all credibility. He "may" be better than Obama. it's really hard to say that. i'm in favor of changing out the turd in teh oval every four years instead of having 8 years of the same turd, but I dont think putting Mitt in, will save the country from Obama. it's the agenda that is the problem, not the puppet at the podium.

I think if you didn't tell people who was President, and instead told them about something he did and then asked them if they thought what he did was a good thing or a bad thing, most people's brains would explode.

A lot of people need to know the party affillation to decide if what a politician does is good or bad.

Report: Obama took a shit today.

"ON ALL OF US!!!"

Report: Mitt Romney tossed puppies into rush hour traffic.

"THOSE PUPPIES NEEDED KILLIN'"

I see your point and of course it's true in a lot of cases but knowing the party affiliation also gives a good overview of a politician when one has to make a decision from a list of open races. Not everyone has the timeto go deep into the voting record, and the other details of an incumbant or challenger for every race on the ballot.

The highlighted shows me that you know nothing about Libertarians.
*shrugs* Ok.

Every time you post that you prove your ignorance.
Ummm... I know Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are Libertarians. I know neither one of them are very close to any of Mitt's stances.

And then injecting your fantacies about having anal sex with another guy as if it somehow strengthens your moronic position is pretty idiotic as well.
*shrugs* Logic isn't for everybody.

Simply voting for Ron Paul doesn't mean you know a thing about being a Libertarian.
Uhh... My first post I had on these boards:

Well... This is a good place as any for a first post.

I think that trying to place oneself inside of a pre-programmed class of ideology is exactly what is screwing up the United States. If I had to take one I guess I would have to say Independent, however this "Independent (love/hate both sides equally)" is misleading from my own stance. For me "both sides" suggests that there is only two viable sides. With seven options available in the poll I'm now wondering where those other five fit into the other two major categories. Which I assume is Liberal and Conservative.

Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Independent, Male, Female, Transgender ... Whatever. I don't care who or what it is... A good idea is a good idea. A bad one is bad. I don't care who has it.

I think if someone defines themselves as a Republican, Democrat, Liberal, or Conservative then there is a good chance that I believe that someone is a fuck'n hypocritical idiot. If you want to be a cheerleader for a certain organization pick up a sports team. Just like in politics you'll be loved by some, ridiculed by others, and flat out ignorantly insulted... Only... You won't be screwing up the country while supporting it.

You're probably just some young pot head who mistakenly thinks that a Libertarian POTUS would be able to legalize pot.
Actually... I think it should be legal... And... I hate the stuff. If it was legal and someone gave me some... I'd try to sell it. But as far as it being a defining issue on the presidency... Doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

A real libertarian would be standing high on the podium saying FU to both Obama and Willard. Paul himself when asked if he would endorse Willard said "no way"

A real libertarian would be standing behind Johnson and would never in a million years even think about voting for Willard.

You sir are a right wing hack pretending to be a libertarian.

Yeah, no one is buying your bull shit, piss off.

I disagree with your assessment, and although Romney isn't the candidate I wanted, he's much better than Obama. Maybe if Romney pulls ahead of Obama by a good enough margin then I might vote a 3rd party but for now, I'll not throw the baby out with the bathwater.
In my opinion he isn't much better, he's the same. Republican or Democrat will never get my vote because I have long since figured out that they are one and the same.

Lets just say that Romney wins. He will carry on with Obama's policy's just as Obama has done with George's, the dems will scream and pound their fists and the republicans will tell them they have no clue what they're talking about. The cycle will continue.

Attack and defend, attack and defend, it's the same damn thing no matter who is in office and what changes? Not a darn thing. The lemmings continue to fight among each other defending "their guy"

You clearly do not understand how Corrupted our System is. The 2 Parties have set the game up so no 3rd party will ever be a major player.
That's true.

Sorry I have voted 3rd party in the past, only to see the guy I liked the Least win.
I've seen that as well... And I voted Bush in TWICE. And I fucking hated Bush. Why oh why did they have to put Kerry against him? Fuck.

This Election is far to important to vote 3rd Party on Principle and thereby help Obama win again.

to me anyways.
Oh... I think you are absolutely correct. However I believe the end result of either Obama or Mitt will be the same only by different roads to get there. I have voted the "Lesser of Two Evils" for way too long. It doesn't work. I'm not going to do it anymore.

The highlighted shows me that you know nothing about Libertarians.
*shrugs* Ok.

Ummm... I know Ron Paul and Gary Johnson are Libertarians. I know neither one of them are very close to any of Mitt's stances.

*shrugs* Logic isn't for everybody.

Simply voting for Ron Paul doesn't mean you know a thing about being a Libertarian.
Uhh... My first post I had on these boards:

Well... This is a good place as any for a first post.

I think that trying to place oneself inside of a pre-programmed class of ideology is exactly what is screwing up the United States. If I had to take one I guess I would have to say Independent, however this "Independent (love/hate both sides equally)" is misleading from my own stance. For me "both sides" suggests that there is only two viable sides. With seven options available in the poll I'm now wondering where those other five fit into the other two major categories. Which I assume is Liberal and Conservative.

Republican, Democrat, Liberal, Conservative, Independent, Male, Female, Transgender ... Whatever. I don't care who or what it is... A good idea is a good idea. A bad one is bad. I don't care who has it.

I think if someone defines themselves as a Republican, Democrat, Liberal, or Conservative then there is a good chance that I believe that someone is a fuck'n hypocritical idiot. If you want to be a cheerleader for a certain organization pick up a sports team. Just like in politics you'll be loved by some, ridiculed by others, and flat out ignorantly insulted... Only... You won't be screwing up the country while supporting it.

You're probably just some young pot head who mistakenly thinks that a Libertarian POTUS would be able to legalize pot.
Actually... I think it should be legal... And... I hate the stuff. If it was legal and someone gave me some... I'd try to sell it. But as far as it being a defining issue on the presidency... Doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Yeah, again you prove my point.

Someone voted for 'W' over Kerry, and at the same time says he/she hated Bush?

Unhappy choice between schizoid and false.

Voting Libertarian this election.
Gary Johnson is my choice.
Agree with him on 90% of the issues.
The problem is the there is a total news blackout on any candidates not in the two major parties.

Fully agree with the OP. I still think replacing the electoral collage with a popular vote would go a long way in aiding any third parties/independents. It wouldn't work right away, but imagine how much public perception would have changed in '92 had Ross Perot's 20% support actually meant something.

The way it stands right now, a third party/independent candidate can get a decent chunk of the popular vote, yet have zilch show up in the electoral vote. That by itself demoralizes many people (including a few that have responded in this thread) from straying out of line.

Yeah, again you prove my point.
You haven't made a point yet. So I'm not sure how you can prove it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back