CDZ Why not Send Regeneron to All of Our Elderly While the Younger than 62 are Allowed to Open Up?

It seems to me that Regeneron does ess34eentially the same thing as a vaccine which is to provoke the immune system into producing antibodies against COVID19.

So why not distribute it to the vulnerable population like a vaccine and allow the rest of the country to open up and establish 'herd immunity' as quickly as possible?

Sounds like a win-win.
its super super expensive!!
Expensive? Well, it's free so long as President Trump is around.
Nothing is free but oxygen and certain death
President Trump said he would see to it that Americans who get covid19 would get the same medicines that he got for free. I believe him because he not only does things right thanks to his uncanny knowing the truth, but his habit is to keep his promises to the American people. His word is his strong bond to not just those of us who supported him on voting day, but to all American citizens.

I'm going with this all-so-human, but sterling character we lovingly call "the Donald." :thanks:

It seems to me that Regeneron does ess34eentially the same thing as a vaccine which is to provoke the immune system into producing antibodies against COVID19.

So why not distribute it to the vulnerable population like a vaccine and allow the rest of the country to open up and establish 'herd immunity' as quickly as possible?

Sounds like a win-win.

There are only 3500 doses of Regeneron in the world. Total. Production is a biological process using hamsters and cannot be sped up or hurried along.

The company is in the process of building a facility in upstate New York, which should be ready to start production in late 2021, at which time they will be in a position to manufacture 600,000 to 2,000,000 doses of the drug per year.

So how to you plan to distribute this drug to all of the elderly people in the USA? And when do you think there'll be enough of this drug to carry out your plan?

Forum List

Back