CDZ President Kamala Harris!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets have a CLEAN DEBATE!

Leftists...are you really ready for President Kamala Harris???

Because YOU KNOW joes health ain't gonna hold out for 4 years.

You know they are. I could be wrong, but I don't think a single USMB Democrat would voice concern for her assuming the office of the presidency.

Now someone prove me wrong.

Someone?

Anyone?

Why would one vote for their own demise?

The left doesn't see her as their "demise." They believe that a Harris presidency would be an advancement in women's and minority rights. Plus many Democrats are aligned with her politically. I'm sure there are some "moderate" Democrats out there who might feel a little uneasy about a Harris presidency buy hey, "she's not Donald J. Trump, so it's ok..."

Last edited:
Why would one vote for their own demise?

The left doesn't see her as their "demise." They believe that a Harris presidency would be an advancement in women's and minority rights. Plus many Democrats are aligned with her politically. I'm sure there are some "moderate" Democrats out there who might feel a little uneasy about a Harris presidency buy hey, "she's not Donald J. Trump, so it's ok..."

The average democrat voter—all tens of millions of them—will accept a Harris presidency without question or choking on it all. Democrats will do this because we have unfortunately reached that point again in our American history where truth, facts—obvious truths—no longer matter whatsoever to the opposition. Donald Trump could warn a democrat voter that his home is on fire right behind him and said democrat voter would refuse to turn around and look. It is that bad. Personally, I have come to believe democratic party voters are possessed. Take that any way you like. Nothing else adequately describes for me their embrace of so many levels of anti-human and especially anti-child evil.

Interesting. Laura Ingraham is explaining how Pelosi's "25th Amendment" kerfuffle against Trump, is a test run to use against Biden, at some future point in time.

Sounds reasonable.

How did that work out for women and minorities during B. Hussein's Presidency?

You know what the definition of insanity is, right?

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.

The left doesn't see her as their "demise." They believe that a Harris presidency would be an advancement in women's and minority rights.

Biden said plainly and clearly he would raise everyones taxes.

The green new deal would raise gas prices to $15 per gallon (which would make food prices quadruple).

Less cops = more burning, looting, and murder.

And kamala is much farther left than biden.

What is it that they cannot see?

How did that work out for women and minorities during B. Hussein's Presidency?

You know what the definition of insanity is, right?

There is a reason Leftism is referred to as a Mental Disorder.

Agreed. I always said that Hillary Clinton would have done for women, what Barack Obama did for blacks.

You can only imagine what a Kamala Harris presidency would do to both blacks and women.

Agreed. I always said that Hillary Clinton would have done for women, what Barack Obama did for blacks.

You can only imagine what a Kamala Harris presidency would do to both blacks and women.
Marxist policies hurt minorities the most.

This is the inevitable result of having one side so hated that anything the other offers is embraced despite the faults. What the two dominant parties have done is work things into a situation where they cannot lose and our republican democracy cannot win.

Well, since Kamala Harris refers to the Harris presidency and Joe Biden refers to the Harris presidency, it's pretty much a done deal.

What I can't understand is how anybody could fail to see that the fix is in when it comes to today's authoritarian Democrats. Absolutely everything they have done for the last 4 years has to do with attaining power by any means necessary and they are already laying the groundwork for holding on to that power by any means necessary.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back