Zone1 Why not just amend the National Firearms Act to include ARs and AKs?

Actually, they do. Try exercising them without the permission of the state and see where that gets you.
I went to church this morning
I carried a gun yesterday. And the day before. And the day before. And the day before. And...
I voted two weeks ago.
I flew a FJB flag on Thursday.
I traveled to another state last week.
Didn't ask for permission to do any of them.

Care to try again?

Last edited:
So if me and a million of my closest friends want to march in Washington I don't need to get permission?
I'm sorry you don't like the fact you are wrong - but you are.
The USSC said so.
Ironic you quoted this case: United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542 (1876),
There's nothing ironic about this at all.

Last edited:

United States v. Nelsen, 859 F.2d 1318 (1988)​

Oct. 20, 1988 · United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit · No. 88-5169
Appeals court. Big whoop.
The USSC has only ever held the right to keep and bear arms as protected by the 2nd is an individual right uncpnnected to the militia.
Not one has it ruled to the contrary.

YOU said NO right is absolute.
This includes the right to vote under the 15th and 19th Amendments, and the freedom from slavery under the 13th.
So everyone has the absolute right to vote. Is that what you're saying? Do ex-cons and children have that right? What about immigrants residing here legally or illegally?

Can we lock people in jails and coerce them to work?

Appeals court. Big whoop.
The USSC has only ever held the right to keep and bear arms as protected by the 2nd is an individual right uncpnnected to the militia.
Not one has it ruled to the contrary.
Of course that didn't happen until 2008. Before that it held a different opinion.

You statement is a lie.
The USSC has only ever held the right to keep and bear arms as protected by the 2nd is an individual right unconnected to the militia.
No, the 2nd only protected individuals from the FEDERAL government, state restrictions were never prohibited until recently.

No, the 2nd only protected individuals from the FEDERAL government, state restrictions were never prohibited until recently.
except like the fact you retards all claimed the right of the people didnt mean individuals in just the 2nd but did in all the rest of the amendments the states have been restricted on the other amendments since the 13 14 and 15 amendments were passed. If you didnt have hypocrisy and double standards to fall back on what ever would you do?

except like the fact you retards all claimed the right of the people didnt mean individuals in just the 2nd but did in all the rest of the amendments the states have been restricted on the other amendments since the 13 14 and 15 amendments were passed. If you didnt have hypocrisy and double standards to fall back on what ever would you do?
Aside from the right to assemble, which of the amendments mentioned membership in a group such as a militia?

Aside from the right to assemble, which of the amendments mentioned membership in a group such as a militia?
the part about the militia is not a controlling clause you retard several prominent English professors in the past have stated so and basic English skills prove it, it is simply one of any number of things that could be used to justify the right.

Forum List

Back