Why not cut military spending?

Ironic the idiot liberals and losertarians that hate the military are talking up gutting the DoD when Iran is killing Israelis in Bulgaria which puts the entire middle east on alert, Syria is in the middle of a civil war with possible loose WMDs for terrorists, North Korea is working with Iran on nukes and missiles, China continues to build their military while attacking our computer networks everyday of the fucking year, and Russia as usual is giving weapons to terrorists and dictators (see Syria's regime).

But of course the DoD must be gutted to pay for Obamacare.....you're fucking insane.
Cutting a couple of percent of plain old fat and waste, over the course of a decade, isn't "gutting" anything.

You neocon schmucks screech like a patchouli oiled loberoidal hippy douche losing his NEA grant.

Ironic the idiot liberals and losertarians that hate the military are talking up gutting the DoD when Iran is killing Israelis in Bulgaria which puts the entire middle east on alert, Syria is in the middle of a civil war with possible loose WMDs for terrorists, North Korea is working with Iran on nukes and missiles, China continues to build their military while attacking our computer networks everyday of the fucking year, and Russia as usual is giving weapons to terrorists and dictators (see Syria's regime).

But of course the DoD must be gutted to pay for Obamacare.....you're fucking insane.
Cutting a couple of percent of plain old fat and waste, over the course of a decade, isn't "gutting" anything.

You neocon schmucks screech like a patchouli oiled loberoidal hippy douche losing his NEA grant.

It's always "gutting". Just like claiming blowback means "blame America", and so on.

There's no gray area with these morons, it's A or B and that's it.

Idiot, the US military has to do R&D on millions/billions of dollars projects that take 5-10 years to plan, engineer and build due to complexity and technology advances required.

The US military also has to use their budget to pay for operations in Afghanistan, operations in the Horn of Africa against terrorists, day to day operations to keep the Russians/Chinese/etc in their place, etc.

Meanwhile the US military has to also maintain and fix broken planes, tanks, trucks, etc in addition to buying more bullets, bombs and missiles used since 9/11.

You idiots are clueless how expensive it is to maintain the peace and security on this planet to ensure certain countries don't invade their neighbors which kills innocent people but also harms the world economy.

You know the world economy that is not doing well, but I guess Iran shutting off the world's main oil supply in the middle east will do wonders for the US economy, nevermind the laid off US military and contractors from gutting the DoD budget....:eusa_whistle:

Idiot, the US military has to do R&D on millions/billions of dollars projects that take 5-10 years to plan, engineer and build due to complexity and technology advances required.

The US military also has to use their budget to pay for operations in Afghanistan, operations in the Horn of Africa against terrorists, day to day operations to keep the Russians/Chinese/etc in their place, etc.

Meanwhile the US military has to also maintain and fix broken planes, tanks, trucks, etc in addition to buying more bullets, bombs and missiles used since 9/11.

You idiots are clueless how expensive it is to maintain the peace and security on this planet to ensure certain countries don't invade their neighbors which kills innocent people but also harms the world economy.

You know the world economy that is not doing well, but I guess Iran shutting off the world's main oil supply in the middle east will do wonders for the US economy, nevermind the laid off US military and contractors from gutting the DoD budget....:eusa_whistle:

Yeah yeah yeah, I read Hannity's book too, shut the fuck up.

You stupid fuck, I most likely make more money than your sorry ass and I know what is actually going on in the classified world that you will never know about.

You are a fucking idiot on the internet that talks out your ass from behind a computer.

goneberzerk needs to get on his meds and out of his mommy's basement and employed

i am tired of my 5 figure tax bill paying his way

Oh look, another idiot Paulbot. :eusa_whistle:

You stupid fuck, I most likely make more money than your sorry ass and I know what is actually going on in the classified world that you will never know about.

You are a fucking idiot on the internet that talks out your ass from behind a computer.

goneberzerk needs to get on his meds and out of his mommy's basement and employed

Anyone who knows classified info knows better than to run around on the internet talking about how they know classified info so please, do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and shut the motherfucking fuck up, ok?

Thanks fag :thup:

Trailer trash acting like you know about classified information. :badgrin:

Anyone who knows classified info knows better than to run around on the internet talking about how they know classified info so please, do yourself and the rest of us a favor, and shut the motherfucking fuck up, ok?

Oh look, another idiot Paulbot. :eusa_whistle:

As opposed to an idiot RushBot? Fuckin A right.

Now, about that shutting the fuck up...

Irony of the fucking century right here :lol:

Shut your mouth when you talk to me.

Sure why don't we cut defense funding to the bone. Take $500 Billion from the military and destroy all the nclear weapons that America has stockpiled. Obama has already destroyed the morale of the the America soldiers in Afhganistan with his ridiculous R.O.E.'s. Then there's the fact that Obama has promised Putin that he would destroy all nuclear weapons but for 300, giving Russia supeiority over the U.S.
This sounds so much like the war between Carthage and Rome, that we have read in history. My question simply is, Why were we fed this line of crap from the Democrats who at this point are openly threatening all Americans as per the Patty Murphy threat? It's not Congress it's the Democratic Party majority in the Senate that has stopped and forward movement of legislation.

Sure why don't we cut defense funding to the bone. Take $500 Billion from the military and destroy all the nclear weapons that America has stockpiled. Obama has already destroyed the morale of the the America soldiers in Afhganistan with his ridiculous R.O.E.'s. Then there's the fact that Obama has promised Putin that he would destroy all nuclear weapons but for 300, giving Russia supeiority over the U.S.
This sounds so much like the war between Carthage and Rome, that we have read in history. My question simply is, Why were we fed this line of crap from the Democrats who at this point are openly threatening all Americans as per the Patty Murphy threat? It's not Congress it's the Democratic Party majority in the Senate that has stopped and forward movement of legislation.

jesus you are dumb...

You can't counter what I said about the threats out there the DoD needs to counter today and plan for in the future, so you revert to 3rd grade insults. Typical of a moron on the internet hiding behind a computer.

You don't know shit so you rely on dumbfuck personal insults that work on you, so you figure they must work on other people.

When you can point out how Iran, Russia, terrorists, China, North Korea, etc are all innocent and the DoD really doesn't need its required budget, then I will respond to your shit.

Meanwhile, you and your fellow idiots here work together on your response while I go eat some dinner. :eusa_whistle: You will be graded on your homework, asswipe.

Irony of the fucking century right here :lol:

Shut your mouth when you talk to me.

Big fucking deal...Saying that the military can't cut a couple of percent in waste and fat, over the course of a damned decade, is an insult to everyone's intelligence.

Quit yer sniveling.

Yeah, the military is always keen on developing technology to fight the last war. We have 50 million dollar fighters, billion dollar bombers, programs we've sunk billions of dollars into and gotten crap like the V-22 Osprey. But there isn't any waste, fraud, or abuse to be found in the defense budget.

Why does the USA need to be the world cop? Why does the USA need to maintain a global military empire? Why can't Isreal defend itself? They have a badass military themselves. China already owns us, they don't need to attack. The USA doesn't have any room to talk about other countries arming terrorists and dictators. We've done plenty of that ourselves. Many of our erstwhile allies can now use the weapons we provided them against us. We gave arms to Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Contra rebels, etc, etc, etc.

Forum List

Back