*WHy No Seat Belts In School Buses?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Are we too fucking cheap to have seat belts in school buses?
2. The driver gets a seat belt.
3. But not the Children.
4. So when the hung over school bus driver flips the bus then he's ok, he's strapped in, while the children are slung around in the loaf of bread school bus design.
5. Yeah you fucking liberals who pretty much run all the districts have shit for brains!
6. Yes this is a *POLITICAL TOPIC*!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Statistics show that seatbelts in School Buses are a waste of time.
Yea it really is pretty stupid that kids aren't required to wear seat belts. It teaches a bad habit too. And if I remember right some of the buses I rode actually HAD seatbelts but nobody wore them.

Well, since you obviously rode the short bus, they were actually restraints....

:lol:

Statistics show that seatbelts in School Buses are a waste of time.
Yea it really is pretty stupid that kids aren't required to wear seat belts. It teaches a bad habit too. And if I remember right some of the buses I rode actually HAD seatbelts but nobody wore them.

Well, since you obviously rode the short bus, they were actually restraints....

:lol:
Classy

Sorry bout that,

1. Watch me!
2. And it will be law the children have to wear them too.!!!
3. I want side air bags too!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Paddy wagon reminds of our kid's song, "Move the wagon closer sergeant the steps too high for me mudder.

Sorry bout that,

3. But not the Children.
4. So when the hung over school bus driver flips the bus then he's ok, he's strapped in, while the children are slung around in the loaf of bread school bus design.
5. Yeah you fucking liberals who pretty much run all the districts have shit for brains!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yo, maybe Obama will use a Executive Order to buy them? Just saying, Dictator Barry!

:beer:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"

Sorry bout that,

3. But not the Children.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is indeed a no. 1 problem. School districts are simply too cheap to modernize them.

But it's all right, dead or mangled kids aren't a big deal. Never do anything after mass shootings when little kids get aerated either.

Sorry bout that,

3. But not the Children.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yo, maybe Obama will use a Executive Order to buy them? Just saying, Dictator Barry!

:beer:

"GTP"

"OBAMA HATES AMERICA"
This obviously calls for a surtax on the income of R-money and the Cock Brothers.

I wonder what those bus rides are like, I mean what problems and remedies do bus drivers have. Do they assign teachers to supervise the bus rides and so forth?

Forum List

Back